Toledo Game Noon Kickoff

Former industrial cities in Northwest Ohio are the world's greatest vacation destinations.

Seriously I hope we have some fans who live up that way because I doubt there will be a lot of fans coming up 75
I’ll be there, nice, flat 2 hour drive from Cleveland.

Advertisement
Yea, that’s what they say about Ohio, but you know a little better if you are from here. Toledo does suck, but I’ve been to its suburbs and they are on par with the suburbs of every US city. Cleveland and Columbus have the same as well. If you have the money/wealth, you can live nice in any city.

#fakenews

Advertisement
WHY NOON???!!

000000000.jpg

The tire and industrial fires are far more impressive at night.

May still go though

Advertisement
Oh brother. App state all over again. I can see it now, "When the Canes took the field, one player raped a woman within .0002 seconds. You can't see it in this footage, but it happened. Believe me."

Without woodside at QB I expect an easy blow out win. I'm still ****ed about them leading during the game last season I want a demolition on their home field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I grew up hearing expressions like “Holy Toledo!”

I didn’t know that was referring to a real place until just now. I’m not the HC, and I do trust Richt, but if it were me, they’d have to change the sign from “Welcome to Toledo,” to “Welcome to the final resting place of another bull**** upstart that was dumb enough to think for one god**** second that they should host the Miami Mother****ing Hurricanes.”

Coming from Kent, right outside of Akron. My son has a peewee game that day. He has a choice to make on which game hes going to. Ive already made mine.

Advertisement
Back