To all recruits considering Alabama

df88cf4cb37f0f7cc0ceb5f4af072fe7.jpg

Advertisement
Stupid Jersey girl. Little secret about the USA, there is just as much, if not MORE racism up north, than there is down south. They just dont admit it as much. **** that, I would rather work with someone who i KNOW feels that way about me, than somebody pretending to like me but hating me for what I am, behind my back. **** them.

Sad world, unfortunately this is everywhere and trump being elected has only emboldened these low life individuals even more

I wonder if you feel the same about Chicago and Obama?

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Leave politics off the fu*ing board Brock....

If what I said Makes you feel uncomfortable then that’s a problem because there is no denying what that man is based on the things he has said over and over . People trying to dismiss his actions or acknowledge it are just as bad as the others who actually partake in those vile actions

Stop crying, you big baby....your dudes out of office. Enjoy the next 7 years of a real leader....he isn't perfect, but he is putting this country first. It's great to hear a president actually speak like a real person, instead of some wound up lying POS parrot.

Advertisement
Bs, this is the prevailing attitude amongst most, if not all sec schools. As long as you perform for them every Saturday for 4 years, they’ll tolerate you. Outside of football and once you’re done, you’re back to being a “n”.

People kill me acting like this is an SEC school or southern thing. The dumb racist is from Jersey.
Trust me there are racists in all of these schools and Miami is no different nor are schools in the NE, midwest or west.

this is true but theres more in bama

Yep, these threads always flush out the Chumpling Kkkanes fans from the 90% white party in 2018 64% white USA. Yeah, she's a Chumpling and yes, recruits should see the reality of who they are playing for.

Nothing to see here. Bags just got heavier...

BAMA players are treated like gold. I'm sure they Will be told this is an isolated incident. I do wonder how some players feel when they talk to other blacks students at BAMA. They one that don't play sports

They have black students that dont play sports?

Advertisement
I wonder if you feel the same about Chicago and Obama?

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

If what I said Makes you feel uncomfortable then that’s a problem because there is no denying what that man is based on the things he has said over and over . People trying to dismiss his actions or acknowledge it are just as bad as the others who actually partake in those vile actions

Stop crying, you big baby....your dudes out of office. Enjoy the next 7 years of a real leader....he isn't perfect, but he is putting this country first. It's great to hear a president actually speak like a real person, instead of some wound up lying POS parrot.

Lol a real leader? You must be from some backwoods place that never knew the real Donald Trump until he ran for President and then hid your head in the sand and deny the facts because your probably racist as **** yourself

not the first time someone has posted something like this about Alabama on here and probably won't be the last. Has never affected a single recruit on their commitment to Alabama and it never will.

**** are we recruiting Obama and Trump... **** I clicked on the last page and went back... 3 straight pages about bull****.. I thought this was the **** recruiting board

Advertisement
She's one of the orange clowns "Good people". Show this NJ klanswoman to every recruit

She was a Trumpster, shocking I know

I believe this kid was a Trumpster too,shocking I know!
Since this is a racism thread! Lets let it all hang out.
Crickets from the racists! Racism has gone in the opposite direct so far it isn't funny. At least one got off with probation. Now in many ways I have more respect for black people than white people, they would have never let this go. A lot of white people are just plain pussies now. I would probably be spending time in prison if he was mine. If he had died I would have gotten the electric chair for sure. Can you imagine if this was turned around?????

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-racially-charged-attack-video.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol a real leader? You must be from some backwoods place that never knew the real Donald Trump until he ran for President and then hid your head in the sand and deny the facts because your probably racist as **** yourself

How about your real facts please?

Advertisement
a student posted this racist rant on instagram. this might not be how everyone thinks but this isn't a good look for the school.

University of Alabama investigates sorority member's racist video | AL.com

I think they know these schools are filled with racists, they just don't care. They care about the football program and all the rings. The only way we are gonna reverse the trend is by winning. We overachieved this year and have signed the best class in ages for us. Win next year and the trend will continue and then next thing you notice we have a Bamaesque roster or better...

Advertisement
Back