To all recruits considering Alabama

Sad world, unfortunately this is everywhere and trump being elected has only emboldened these low life individuals even more

I wonder if you feel the same about Chicago and Obama?

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Leave politics off the fu*ing board Brock....

Advertisement
Yep, racists are everywhere. The only difference is in places in the real south like AL, MS, and LA, it's just more socially tolerable to be open and loud about it.

C'mon. There are racists everywhere just like criminals etc.

a student posted this racist rant on instagram. this might not be how everyone thinks but this isn't a good look for the school.

University of Alabama investigates sorority member's racist video | AL.com

You're kidding right? The most racist place I have ever lived is South Florida. Even on this site you get a bozo who wants to beat up white Wisconsin people just for being white. Pages of racists giving him high fives. Only a handful called him out for being a racist like I did, why is that? I owned a house in Bama for 10 years, yes a few of the old timers were still racist, never heard one bad word from young kids and only once from one old timer, not saying it to another person. **** they disliked Northerners like me just as much until you get to know them. 6 months later I'm leaving my keys in the car at home and leaving my doors unlocked at night, do that in SF.

We had southerners who didn't like us because we bought a house on the lake. I actually had a loaded 38 and a shotgun next to my bed the first few months I was there because I heard all kinds of horror stories from northerners and people in Florida where I lived for over 25 years. All 100% ***cing lies.

Not saying it wasn't there just saying I never heard it and I drove 90 miles to go to football games in Birmingham where the best teams play. Black and white people sitting side by side everyone treating other with respect and having fun as all we all should.

You sound like a roll tide dlck rider through and through. What are you doing here?

This is a known fact. They love their black football players when they win titles but if they get hurt and can’t play for the team they don’t care about them one bit. If your black and attend the school there is so much racism toundeslmeith. I just don’t get why kid but more importantly there families allow them to go

Sad world, unfortunately this is everywhere and trump being elected has only emboldened these low life individuals even more

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Didn't you call another poster a "coon" on this forum?

Go Canes!

Yup... [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] I believe.

And both of these guys have gone too far with their political commentary. They need to take it to the WEZ

This girl needs her *** beat!! It's crazy that ppl think they can just say **** like this and it's ok.. That girl needs her *** beat, for real.. Some times sending a message is the only way to change things, and my message to her would be to beat her ***!! Ppl like to say men shouldn't hit women BUT honestly IF I knew that chick after watching that, and I would see her I would beat her *** F'that, you want to be disrespectful and say dumb ****, well take what comes with it...

Sorry, but there is never a reason for a man to hit a woman, even if she is being a dumb ignorant .

I'm sure someone will put her in her place, and I'm sure there are plenty of other women that would love to hit her, just as a man, if you consider yourself a man, you should never hit a woman. NEVER!

Any man that hits a woman other than in self defense (like a crazy has a knife or some ****) is a piece of ****.

Fully agree, no matter what you should never lay your hands on a woman.
Disagree with both of you. Though you may think you’re being chivalrous it’s actually paternalistic and chauvinistic.

Excluding someone because of their *** or including them because of their *** is the same thing. Sexist. Real feminists (not the victim hunters of today) like a Camille Paglia believe in hitting men who hold open doors for them (or at least she used to). Fair is fair, not female.

I give EVERYONE the right to retaliate and it doesn’t have to always be “proportional”; it also doesn’t have to be gender symmetric either. Simple rule: hit someone, even with provocation, and you better be prepared to be hit back.

The clown’s comments about hitting random Wisconsin women was just ignorant and cowardly; not the same and hardly a platform for equivalencies.

Advertisement

Thank you [MENTION=7325]Cane2[/MENTION]082.

Let's be honest Brock the people in Africa have been around longer than people in America and most there still live in huts, why is that? Did someone hold them back from progressing? While America was building up Haiti stayed the same is that somehow our problem? They were a country thirty years or so after us.

Now I've been calling most countries in Europe ****holes now for the liberals letting all the nutjobs in so you can imagine what I think of those countries Trump is talking about. Would you ever consider moving to Haiti or one of those countries in Africa? Now we find out all the politicians in that room were swearing, I say so what.

Why was it alright for Obama to go to a racist church for almost 20 years and you really think he wasn't a racist? Come on now at least he could have done something for the black communities all over the country. I'm not really blaming him, he never really held a real job except community organizer and gov jobs. We keep hiring gov workers and it's our fault most are bought and paid for.

But this man is the racist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soVFOYTVaMk How many racist white men would have stopped and waited till Ben got his proper introduction. I say none.

Obama wanted TPP, how is sending more American jobs overseas going to help Us? It's not! Now the rich like it, they can build companies over there and bring their stuff back for free. NAFTA worked out well for us, how about the WTO? Nah we lost over 10+++ million jobs from them.

Clinton gave billions to North Korea to stop building Nukes, the two bozo Bush's and Obama never did anything to stop it, why is that? **** ups that's why. Now Trump is left to fix the problem. You do know Obama left us another close to 10 trillion in debt = to almost all the presidents before him combined, right?

In one year Trump has done more for America and the black community that Obama did in 8 years. If he gets to cut immigration in half like he wants wages will rise for everyone. If he gets to stop illegals, chain migration it helps lower income Americans the most and saves us billions in gov assistance for them. Walmart which I really hate because of their greed just raised wages from 9 to 11 bucks and everyone gets a bonus this year. Millions of others got bonuses from big companies, all from Trumps tax plan which most of us that have an income will benefit from.

Trump blasts morons, doesn't matter what race you are. Kind of funny Trump wants to kill chain migration, illegals coming in and the lottery migration that will help all low income people the most. But the dumb *** liberal dems want to keep the doors open, how the **** does that help the poor Americans when we are paying over 100 billion to support illegals? Not counting the crime hundreds of thousands bring in. Ah we could do this all day, come on Brock you're smarter than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, racists are everywhere. The only difference is in places in the real south like AL, MS, and LA, it's just more socially tolerable to be open and loud about it.

a student posted this racist rant on instagram. this might not be how everyone thinks but this isn't a good look for the school.

University of Alabama investigates sorority member's racist video | AL.com

You're kidding right? The most racist place I have ever lived is South Florida. Even on this site you get a bozo who wants to beat up white Wisconsin people just for being white. Pages of racists giving him high fives. Only a handful called him out for being a racist like I did, why is that? I owned a house in Bama for 10 years, yes a few of the old timers were still racist, never heard one bad word from young kids and only once from one old timer, not saying it to another person. **** they disliked Northerners like me just as much until you get to know them. 6 months later I'm leaving my keys in the car at home and leaving my doors unlocked at night, do that in SF.

We had southerners who didn't like us because we bought a house on the lake. I actually had a loaded 38 and a shotgun next to my bed the first few months I was there because I heard all kinds of horror stories from northerners and people in Florida where I lived for over 25 years. All 100% ***cing lies.

Not saying it wasn't there just saying I never heard it and I drove 90 miles to go to football games in Birmingham where the best teams play. Black and white people sitting side by side everyone treating other with respect and having fun as all we all should.

You sound like a roll tide dlck rider through and through. What are you doing here?

Nah just love good HS football. Have been a Miami fan probably before your *** was born. Was one of the first few hundred on Grassy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Nah just love good HS football. Have been a Miami fan probably before you mouthy *** was born. Was one of the first few hundred on Grassy.

My mouthy ***?

Shut your mouth racist cracka. I eat you racist mofos for breakfast...and leave your political bullshlt for the political boards. Nobody gives a fūck about your political opinions or Brocks or anybody else’s.

To me you’re no different than another guy that got the permaband for his extremism on the other political opposite side of your agenda...I don’t want to hear either.

Don’t people ever learn to just leave the politics out of it.

Nah just love good HS football. Have been a Miami fan probably before you mouthy *** was born. Was one of the first few hundred on Grassy.

My mouthy ***?

Shut your mouth racist cracka. I eat you racist mofos for breakfast...and leave your political bullshlt for the political boards. Nobody gives a fūck about your political opinions or Brocks or anybody else’s.

To me you’re no different than another guy that got the permaband for his extremism on the other political opposite side of your agenda...I don’t want to hear either.

Don’t people ever learn to just leave the politics out of it.

Ya I took that mouthy out it sounded stupid, I agree. lol Shut your mouth racist Cracka? LMAO

Cmon with this fa99ot politic bullshyt where no ones ever right.....all them dudes crooks with suits they all the same to me.

Cmon with this fa99ot politic bullshyt where no ones ever right.....all them dudes crooks with suits they all the same to me.

This thread was doomed from the start, a thread about some racist bimbo what could possible go wrong? LMAO

Advertisement

If what I said Makes you feel uncomfortable then that’s a problem because there is no denying what that man is based on the things he has said over and over . People trying to dismiss his actions or acknowledge it are just as bad as the others who actually partake in those vile actions

If what I said Makes you feel uncomfortable then that’s a problem because there is no denying what that man is based on the things he has said over and over . People trying to dismiss his actions or acknowledge it are just as bad as the others who actually partake in those vile actions

Please stop it with the politics.
The more you post, the more you confirm you are an undereducated dolt who spends too much time watching the garbage
spewed on Mainstream Media.

Advertisement

Has nothing to do with what you said. I come to these boards to discuss college football and the Canes. I don't come here to debate politics. This isn't the place for that. If the mods want to create a separate board called Politics that's fine. I'd gladly meet you over there and school you on political policies

Last edited:

Go Canes!

And both of these guys have gone too far with their political commentary. They need to take it to the WEZ
Brock’s usage is not really the same...

No question about the pejorative nature of the word, but it’s meaning, when used by black people, is meant to convey a sort of sycophantic clown who trades in negative stereotypes about black people - usually for the entertainment/benefit/comfort of non-black people.

Go Canes!

Brock’s usage is not really the same...

No question about the pejorative nature of the word, but it’s meaning, when used by black people, is meant to convey a sort of sycophantic clown who trades in negative stereotypes about black people - usually for the entertainment/benefit/comfort of non-black people.

Exactly...... they don’t understand

I got an early glimpse of racism and tolerance for it in Alabama. My parents were teachers and we traveled extensively every summer. One summer we were driving through Alabama headed east, during the height of George Wallace's popularity. State patrol cars were conducting a traffic stop both ways. They were conducting the stop solely to apply George Wallace bumper stickers to every car. Once we saw what was going on my dad was in disbelief. He said there was no way he was allowing that to our car.

Dad rolled down the window and matter of factly said no. Immediately there was a verbal confrontation. Several burly red faced Alabama state troopers gathered around our car. One of them attempted to apply the bumper sticker whether we wanted it or not. Dad jumped out of the car and prevented it.

That merely escalated the tension. There were threats and profanity galore. Troopers pointing fingers at my dad and surrounding him in the middle of the road, while at least a dozen other cars were stopped and watching from both directions. I was a young kid sitting in the left rear passenger seat, in absolute disbelief. I knew about reputation of the South but this was the first time I had experienced it.

My dad refused to back down. He could out talk all of the troopers by wide margin. I remember my sister and I starting to laugh as he obliterated them with knowledge of the law and sheer vocabulary. One of the troopers heard the laughter and stared at us, so we got quiet. My mom was telling us to shut up.

Eventually the troopers let us proceed without the sticker. But this was the hilarious aspect. They followed us in two state patrol cars all the way to the Florida state line, in attempted intimidation. I don't know if it was 20 miles or 40 miles but it seemed like forever. My sister and I were turned around in the back seat watching them, and relaying to my mom and dad what was going on. Mostly the troopers were on the police radio probably pretending they were calling in details about us. Many years later when I saw the Smokie and the Bandit movies it reminded me of what we experienced in Alabama.

My dad would have known exactly where we were but he died a few years ago. I wish I would have talked to him about this before he died. I know we were headed east and the patrol cars abruptly stopped and turned their cars sideways once we reached the state line. My sister and I waved at them. I don't think it was I-10 from Mobile to Pensacola but it could have been. That distance and duration is about right. At least a half hour or more. My dad was making **** sure not to exceed the speed limit even by one mile per hour.

I've mentioned that episode on many forums over the years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back