To all recruits considering Alabama

Advertisement
giphy.gif

This girl needs her *** beat!! It's crazy that ppl think they can just say **** like this and it's ok.. That girl needs her *** beat, for real.. Some times sending a message is the only way to change things, and my message to her would be to beat her ***!! Ppl like to say men shouldn't hit women BUT honestly IF I knew that chick after watching that, and I would see her I would beat her *** F'that, you want to be disrespectful and say dumb ****, well take what comes with it...

Advertisement
for sure somebody needs to smack that girl, but at this point o repeat this **** about bammer fans is like beating a dead horse man. we know theyre a bunch of racist yet it constantly gets brought up. like i said in another thread these kids going to bama just dont care about all the racist fans. they care about the green those racist fans are giving out so their football team is good and thats it plain and simple

Advertisement
Yep, racists are everywhere. The only difference is in places in the real south like AL, MS, and LA, it's just more socially tolerable to be open and loud about it.

C'mon. There are racists everywhere just like criminals etc.

a student posted this racist rant on instagram. this might not be how everyone thinks but this isn't a good look for the school.

University of Alabama investigates sorority member's racist video | AL.com

C'mon. There are racists everywhere just like criminals etc.

a student posted this racist rant on instagram. this might not be how everyone thinks but this isn't a good look for the school.

University of Alabama investigates sorority member's racist video | AL.com

Ridiculous equivalency.

Sure you can find racists anywhere, but they’re part of the fabric, culture and institutions at Alabama. The per-capita racism is off the charts. Just a shlt ton more racists at Alabama. Ask anyone who’s walked through one of their, or many other SEC tailgates if you need an education....and who do you think funds the bags at SEC schools? Shadow booster organizations comprised of old rich southern white money. You know, kind of like the slave traders of a generation ago. Probably direct descendants of these people.

Last edited:
I think Jeudy just withdrew from school and Jobe as well. U guys understand that $$$ trumps emotional feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Nothing to see here. Bags just got heavier...

BAMA players are treated like gold. I'm sure they Will be told this is an isolated incident. I do wonder how some players feel when they talk to other blacks students at BAMA. They one that don't play sports

So long as them bags are dropping and the Dodge Chargers have a full tank, Bama will have players. And those same racist chicks will give it up to a black football player after he scores 2 TDs against Ole Miss. That video should mean something but it doesn’t.

Advertisement
Yea she’s getting snaked, and she’s still a racist and so are the institutions, fraternities and boosters there.

Just check social media from last year every time Hurts threw an incomplete pass or made a mistake. If they could have lashed him up to the whipping post they would have been all for it. That’s the mentality there.

Advertisement
Back