To all recruits considering Alabama

Bs, this is the prevailing attitude amongst most, if not all sec schools. As long as you perform for them every Saturday for 4 years, they’ll tolerate you. Outside of football and once you’re done, you’re back to being a “n”.

Advertisement
Saban has some powerful allies and mad respect from that entire state for him to basically keep all those racist, white supremacist, confederate loving rednecks at bay so that he can field a team of city boys that can help him win a natty. Have no idea how he does it. Recruits who are from the deep south are use to it but to pull kids from Miami, NJ, Cali, Hawaii, etc? Thats an amazing feat. Ole Miss cant even pull elite south florida kids. Neither can UGA on a consistant basis. But Saban can. Unreal.

The chick is from New Jersey.

I can tell you for a fact that these SEC schools are recruiting kids from the northeast. I know a couple of kids who aren't chairing MENSA meetings that got into Alabama. They could not get into their state schools. Guarantee you this moron couldn't get into Rutgers.

If guys like E.J. Junior had no problem playing for Bear Bryant, a kid isn't going to have a problem playing for Nick Saban. This chick is a bimbo.

This girl needs her *** beat!! It's crazy that ppl think they can just say **** like this and it's ok.. That girl needs her *** beat, for real.. Some times sending a message is the only way to change things, and my message to her would be to beat her ***!! Ppl like to say men shouldn't hit women BUT honestly IF I knew that chick after watching that, and I would see her I would beat her *** F'that, you want to be disrespectful and say dumb ****, well take what comes with it...

In my little dream world people like this would be eliminated, period.

Advertisement
This girl needs her *** beat!! It's crazy that ppl think they can just say **** like this and it's ok.. That girl needs her *** beat, for real.. Some times sending a message is the only way to change things, and my message to her would be to beat her ***!! Ppl like to say men shouldn't hit women BUT honestly IF I knew that chick after watching that, and I would see her I would beat her *** F'that, you want to be disrespectful and say dumb ****, well take what comes with it...

This I agree with -- I've often said if there was more chin checking there would be less rude behavior. Unfortunately there are few to zero consequences for rude behavior.

Sad world, unfortunately this is everywhere and trump being elected has only emboldened these low life individuals even more

Sad world, unfortunately this is everywhere and trump being elected has only emboldened these low life individuals even more

I wonder if you feel the same about Chicago and Obama?

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Advertisement

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Didn't you call another poster a "coon" on this forum?

Go Canes!

I see you are another delusional Obama supporter. That POS didn't believe in, or even grasp the idea of personal responsibility. Those countries are shtholes, glad somebody in government finally said it loud and clear. Dudes got balls Obama never had. In his short few months as president, he is kicking the sht out of Obama's pathetic legacy. Obama supported Rev Wright till it became national news. Then all of a sudden he backed away. Please man, Obama was a huge hater of white people, he just tried to hide it some. He had no problem propping up the Muslim world even if it meant to the detriment of Christians around the world, especially in the United States. He was noting but a huge con artist that guilt tripped idiots into voting for him. Obama believed he was a king and attempted to run his presidency according to that belief.

Obama will easily go down in history as one of, if not the worst, president ever. Thankfully ole Donald is cleaning up his messes. Can't wait to see what he does with another 7 years at the helm. Now go back to crying over your overrated, racist POS ex president.

You ever wonder why Obama put so much attention to helping illegals in this country, and so little attention and care to those that shared his skin color. He just used your vote and then brushed you aside into the ever growing unemployment line. But you were to impressed with his skin color to ever notice it. That dude used you like a prostitute.

Last edited:
Yep, racists are everywhere. The only difference is in places in the real south like AL, MS, and LA, it's just more socially tolerable to be open and loud about it.

C'mon. There are racists everywhere just like criminals etc.

a student posted this racist rant on instagram. this might not be how everyone thinks but this isn't a good look for the school.

University of Alabama investigates sorority member's racist video | AL.com

You're kidding right? The most racist place I have ever lived is South Florida. Even on this site you get a bozo who wants to beat up white Wisconsin people just for being white. Pages of racists giving him high fives. Only a handful called him out for being a racist like I did, why is that? I owned a house in Bama for 10 years, yes a few of the old timers were still racist, never heard one bad word from young kids and only once from one old timer, not saying it to another person. **** they disliked Northerners like me just as much until you get to know them. 6 months later I'm leaving my keys in the car at home and leaving my doors unlocked at night, do that in SF.

We had southerners who didn't like us because we bought a house on the lake. I actually had a loaded 38 and a shotgun next to my bed the first few months I was there because I heard all kinds of horror stories from northerners and people in Florida where I lived for over 25 years. All 100% ***cing lies.

Not saying it wasn't there just saying I never heard it and I drove 90 miles to go to football games in Birmingham where the best teams play. Black and white people sitting side by side everyone treating other with respect and having fun as all we all should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

How bout y’all stop phahgging up the Alabama is full of bigots thread?

Advertisement
Here’s the kids decision....

On one hand he’s got a brand new car ,one he probably could never afford before,all the spending money he needs to get all the ***** he wants and can go anywhere in the podunk town and get whatever he wants for free OOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

listen to some drunk *** white girl make racial slurs and give it all up.Same **** he’s heard many times sadly.......

Sorry, but there is never a reason for a man to hit a woman, even if she is being a dumb ignorant .

I'm sure someone will put her in her place, and I'm sure there are plenty of other women that would love to hit her, just as a man, if you consider yourself a man, you should never hit a woman. NEVER!

Any man that hits a woman other than in self defense (like a crazy has a knife or some ****) is a piece of ****.

The chick is from New Jersey.

I can tell you for a fact that these SEC schools are recruiting kids from the northeast. I know a couple of kids who aren't chairing MENSA meetings that got into Alabama. They could not get into their state schools. Guarantee you this moron couldn't get into Rutgers.

If guys like E.J. Junior had no problem playing for Bear Bryant, a kid isn't going to have a problem playing for Nick Saban. This chick is a bimbo.

was thinking the same thing. these SEC schools, especially bama are trying to diversify by adding northerners. obviously not quite the cream of the crop in this case. i think bama people blaming it on an outsider from jersey is dubious. the culture down there is still the culture.

Sorry, but there is never a reason for a man to hit a woman, even if she is being a dumb ignorant .

I'm sure someone will put her in her place, and I'm sure there are plenty of other women that would love to hit her, just as a man, if you consider yourself a man, you should never hit a woman. NEVER!

Any man that hits a woman other than in self defense (like a crazy has a knife or some ****) is a piece of ****.

Fully agree, no matter what you should never lay your hands on a woman.

Advertisement
Back