To all recruits considering Alabama

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Didn't you call another poster a "coon" on this forum?

Go Canes!

Yup... [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] I believe.

And both of these guys have gone too far with their political commentary. They need to take it to the WEZ
Brock’s usage is not really the same...

No question about the pejorative nature of the word, but it’s meaning, when used by black people, is meant to convey a sort of sycophantic clown who trades in negative stereotypes about black people - usually for the entertainment/benefit/comfort of non-black people.

Exactly...... they don’t understand

I still don't understand entirely, Tetra. I'll just assume it has a different connotation coming from a black person. It's like me saying "the Jews..." It has a different connotation than when non-****** people make a reference to Jews. Is it similar to that?

Brock, for the record, I don't necessarily disagree with you politically, i just think it goes to a bad place when things go in that direction on CIS, especially when it gets inflammatory. I've fallen into the trap too though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sad world, unfortunately this is everywhere and trump being elected has only emboldened these low life individuals even more

I wonder if you feel the same about Chicago and Obama?

Obama? Don’t ever compare Obama’s to that sick d*ckhead Donald drunk. Obama embraced inclusion from ALL races period. it’s literally something new every day since trump has been elected. Obama did not gloat about grabbing women by the pus5y, does not defend racist behavior does not call countries like Haiti and also the countries in Africa sh*tholes along with the many other despicable things he has done sicne being in office. He’s a disgrace to all of things of what America is supposed to be and is a racist, bigoted, misogynist as proven by things he have said in the last year

Go Canes!

Nah...it was Ra"coon"

Go Canes!

And both of these guys have gone too far with their political commentary. They need to take it to the WEZ

No question about the pejorative nature of the word, but it’s meaning, when used by black people, is meant to convey a sort of sycophantic clown who trades in negative stereotypes about black people - usually for the entertainment/benefit/comfort of non-black people.

I still don't understand entirely, Tetra. I'll just assume it has a different connotation coming from a black person. It's like me saying "the Jews..." It has a different connotation than when non-****** people make a reference to Jews. Is it similar to that?

Brock, for the record, I don't necessarily disagree with you politically, i just think it goes to a bad place when things go in that direction on CIS, especially when it gets inflammatory. I've fallen into the trap too though.

Thats a fair take, I’ll leave the politics alone

Last edited:

Thats a fair take, I’ll leave the politics alone

You know I love you mang.

Go Canes!

Yes, different connotation. Still negative, though!

So Samson Doyo, trying to score political gotcha points against Brock (and Brock admitted he was wrong for the politics), was way off base because of the difference. Every culture has those trapdoors of customs/idioms that “outsiders” should approach with extreme caution, or if they’re smart, not at all.

Advertisement

So Samson Doyo, trying to score political gotcha points against Brock (and Brock admitted he was wrong for the politics), was way off base because of the difference. Every culture has those trapdoors of customs/idioms that “outsiders” should approach with extreme caution, or if they’re smart, not at all.

Ok. I like Samson. He's right that Brock used the word but Brock's allowed to bc he's black. Got it. Though he used it towards a Puerto Rican poster and I don't know his color.

It's too much of a mind field for me. Like you said, best not to approach it at all. I'm out.

This is a known fact. They love their black football players when they win titles but if they get hurt and can’t play for the team they don’t care about them one bit. If your black and attend the school there is so much racism toundeslmeith. I just don’t get why kid but more importantly there families allow them to go

If this is true and racism is all over the place at games and where the players live, why don't the players from south Florida who play for those teams tell the new kids from SF not to come? There are only two real good teams in the SEC right now so all the black players must be getting abused at all these southern schools. When GA lost all the black players must have all been called names. I don't buy it! Sounds pretty out there too me.

But if all of you are right those black South Florida kids who went to Bama and others SEC schools who never said a word to the South Florida recruits would be the lowest of low human beings for not telling them about all this white racism you guys talk about. I guess all of their parent are all F stupid too?

How about Pats father who went to a southern school, why wouldn't he tell all the south Florida kids the entire south is filled with white racist scumbags. Why don't they tell them not to go to any of those schools? How about all the former South Florida players, why aren't they outing all of the massive amount of white racist scumbags in the south and tell them not to go there?

Bs, this is the prevailing attitude amongst most, if not all predominantly white schools. As long as you perform for them every Saturday for 4 years, they’ll tolerate you. Outside of football and once you’re done, you’re back to being a “n”.

fixed.

Advertisement
Bs, this is the prevailing attitude amongst most, if not all sec schools. As long as you perform for them every Saturday for 4 years, they’ll tolerate you. Outside of football and once you’re done, you’re back to being a “n”.

The only school in the sec I have been to is UGA but it doesn't seem to be the case there

Ok. I like Samson. He's right that Brock used the word but Brock's allowed to bc he's black. Got it. Though he used it towards a Puerto Rican poster and I don't know his color.

It's too much of a mind field for me. Like you said, best not to approach it at all. I'm out.
This may give you a better understanding.

“In 2005, after just two seasons, Chappelle abruptly and without explanation left his own show—walking away from a $50 million contract with Comedy Central. There were rumors that the comedian had checked into a psychiatric facility or rehab. But, in the few interviews he has given, Chappelle hinted that the reason for his sudden departure was a crisis of conscience about the immensely popular work he was doing. Were people laughing with him and seeing the racial stereotypes he was skewering in a deeper social-cultural context or were they simply laughing at a clown who used racial humor for cheap laughs? The question seemed to force him to step back and reassess his values and goals. He went so far as to travel to South Africa to recharge spiritually and learn about the country’s post-apartheid Truth and Reconciliation movement”

https://www.americamagazine.org/art...lle-and-imperfect-allies-metoo-movement-needs

Yep, racists are everywhere. The only difference is in places in the real south like AL, MS, and LA, it's just more socially tolerable to be open and loud about it.

You're kidding right? The most racist place I have ever lived is South Florida. Even on this site you get a bozo who wants to beat up white Wisconsin people just for being white. Pages of racists giving him high fives. Only a handful called him out for being a racist like I did, why is that? I owned a house in Bama for 10 years, yes a few of the old timers were still racist, never heard one bad word from young kids and only once from one old timer, not saying it to another person. **** they disliked Northerners like me just as much until you get to know them. 6 months later I'm leaving my keys in the car at home and leaving my doors unlocked at night, do that in SF.

We had southerners who didn't like us because we bought a house on the lake. I actually had a loaded 38 and a shotgun next to my bed the first few months I was there because I heard all kinds of horror stories from northerners and people in Florida where I lived for over 25 years. All 100% ***cing lies.

Not saying it wasn't there just saying I never heard it and I drove 90 miles to go to football games in Birmingham where the best teams play. Black and white people sitting side by side everyone treating other with respect and having fun as all we all should.

You sound like a roll tide dlck rider through and through. What are you doing here?

Nah just love good HS football. Have been a Miami fan probably before you mouthy *** was born. Was one of the first few hundred on Grassy.

My mouthy ***?

Shut your mouth racist cracka. I eat you racist mofos for breakfast...and leave your political bullshlt for the political boards. Nobody gives a fūck about your political opinions or Brocks or anybody else’s.

To me you’re no different than another guy that got the permaband for his extremism on the other political opposite side of your agenda...I don’t want to hear either.

Don’t people ever learn to just leave the politics out of it.
Irony is lost on you I see.

Advertisement
Bs, this is the prevailing attitude amongst most, if not all sec schools. As long as you perform for them every Saturday for 4 years, they’ll tolerate you. Outside of football and once you’re done, you’re back to being a “n”.

People kill me acting like this is an SEC school or southern thing. The dumb racist is from Jersey.
Trust me there are racists in all of these schools and Miami is no different nor are schools in the NE, midwest or west.

Last edited:
The chick is from New Jersey.

I can tell you for a fact that these SEC schools are recruiting kids from the northeast. I know a couple of kids who aren't chairing MENSA meetings that got into Alabama. They could not get into their state schools. Guarantee you this moron couldn't get into Rutgers.

If guys like E.J. Junior had no problem playing for Bear Bryant, a kid isn't going to have a problem playing for Nick Saban. This chick is a bimbo.

May be true at Bama, but isn't the case at all SEC schools, UGA at UF are very tough to get into. My son was just got accepted into UGA through early admission, for kids who got early admission average ACT was a 32 and GPA was 4.11

Advertisement
Yeah.... Politics does not belong on this board.... But it does show who are racists when they open their mouths on here

This is a known fact. They love their black football players when they win titles but if they get hurt and can’t play for the team they don’t care about them one bit. If your black and attend the school there is so much racism toundeslmeith. I just don’t get why kid but more importantly there families allow them to go

If this is true and racism is all over the place at games and where the players live, why don't the players from south Florida who play for those teams tell the new kids from SF not to come? There are only two real good teams in the SEC right now so all the black players must be getting abused at all these southern schools. When GA lost all the black players must have all been called names. I don't buy it! Sounds pretty out there too me.

But if all of you are right those black South Florida kids who went to Bama and others SEC schools who never said a word to the South Florida recruits would be the lowest of low human beings for not telling them about all this white racism you guys talk about. I guess all of their parent are all F stupid too?

How about Pats father who went to a southern school, why wouldn't he tell all the south Florida kids the entire south is filled with white racist scumbags. Why don't they tell them not to go to any of those schools? How about all the former South Florida players, why aren't they outing all of the massive amount of white racist scumbags in the south and tell them not to go there?

It's diff for the average black student when compared to the black football player who's playing for entertainment. Heard stories about black students at UGA getting s*** thrown at them and being called the "n-word" when walking down fraternity row, but I doubt that would happen to Sony Michel or Chubb.

Yeah.... Politics does not belong on this board.... But it does show who are racists when they open their mouths on here

These threads always show the racist. Yet in their minds it's only the cracka in SEC country that is racist.

Advertisement
Back