To all my fellow African-American athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shalala is a freaking 100 year old *** liberal that use to work for Clinton, Blake James is dating a transsexual....you can't get any more Liberal then that!"

Elite, are you under the impression that "liberals" are not racists? You might want to dig a little deeper in history and whose programs have had the worst effect on blacks. Abortion is the liberal bible and Planned Parenthood is its clergy. I am a Southern conservative so you might not trust me. Check out this site : http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html I find the comments about weeds really nail Donna's attitudes.

And don't let any blue blood republicans pretending to be conservatives confuse you. Momma Bush was one of Margaret Sanger's good buddies. Of course the Bush family was very liberal and why not, the Republican party is the original left wing party in USA.

You do realize that whole left/right, liberal/conservative thing is a farce, right? They're both evil and corrupt. Every time someone says left/right, conservative/liberal i instantly know they're not educated properly on the matter. Good luck believing there is a difference. Corporate conglomerate control is the true goal of modern "democracy". Good luck with the two party system....

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.*" -John Adams

Advertisement
"Shalala is a freaking 100 year old *** liberal that use to work for Clinton, Blake James is dating a transsexual....you can't get any more Liberal then that!"

Elite, are you under the impression that "liberals" are not racists? You might want to dig a little deeper in history and whose programs have had the worst effect on blacks. Abortion is the liberal bible and Planned Parenthood is its clergy. I am a Southern conservative so you might not trust me. Check out this site : http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html I find the comments about weeds really nail Donna's attitudes.

And don't let any blue blood republicans pretending to be conservatives confuse you. Momma Bush was one of Margaret Sanger's good buddies. Of course the Bush family was very liberal and why not, the Republican party is the original left wing party in USA.

You do realize that whole left/right, liberal/conservative thing is a farce, right? They're both evil and corrupt. Every time someone says left/right, conservative/liberal i instantly know they're not educated properly on the matter. Good luck believing there is a difference. Corporate conglomerate control is the true goal of modern "democracy". Good luck with the two party system....

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.*" -John Adams

Just posted that same sentiment about two days ago when some ******* attempted to turn a football issue into a "political" one....Preach on brother!!!!!!

Wow, looking over the neg list of the OP. I must say this thread really united a lot of us with the exception of a couple of outliers. Thanks Troll!!!

#United

C'mon guys!!!!!!! Where y'all at?????? Change???? We talkin' bout change?!!!?!?!? Well, let's change this *****!!!!!!!!!

You all know what I type is 100% TRUTH, I don't post often...but when I do, I'm only posting the realest **** ever. Those who've been around for a while know this. The university is being PAID to be mediocre by the NCAA. It's hard to get top kids from S. FL. to go to "East Bumblefck, TN". So we suck...top kids ain't coming, "East Bumblefck" can throw around cash and white women (and never seem to get caught...even when the **** is posted on the freaking internet.....yet Miami can't seem to get away with paying for a freakin' steak dinner...when the kid LIVES LESS THAN 10 AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL AND THE FCK'G RESTAURANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) and they are getting media hype and/or winning..and these kids are gone. The NCAA is pleased as punch. Miami is pleased as punch. Miami fans are about to have a ***kg heart attack and the talent that we do get (life-long Canes- the only way a top kid signs with us nowadays) gets squandered and misused!!!!!!!

WAKE THE FCK UP, PEOPLE!!!!!!!! TO MY AA BRETHERN: DO NOT COME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!! STOP BEING A PAWN IN THESE EVIL PEOPLE'S GAME!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT COME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN GET A DEGREE FROM ANYWHERE...WITH THE SAME GAURANTEE-NO GAURANTEE!!!!!!!!STAY AWAY FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!!THEY ARE LYING TO YOU..THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!AL GOLDEN WAS BROUGHT IN TO SELL YOU ON MEDIOCRITY!!!!!!!!STAY AWAY..SAVE YOUR CAREERS!!!!!!!IT'S ALL A SCAM..STAY AWAY FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not going to make up a stupid racial story cause I didn't get my way. This is all about money and not about race grow up

Had you actually read the post, you probably would have realized that my post says the same thing...except that I called for young, black kids to not be a pawn in this ACC revenue/NCAA "pay for sucking" scheme. So encouraging an AA kid to comes here and never be developed properly, never win, and potentially lose millons..is not racist? Well, maybe not racist, but extremely selfish on the part of those encouraging the kid to do so. Either way, it hurts that kid's future. No? LOL....
Sure seems that Perryman was developed pretty good, same for Walford (who didnt start playing football till late in high school BTW). Those AA will be making a pretty good living after graduating from UM. Oh and yeah your from Duval County, sure your a Canes fan. Go to your Gaytor board.

Advertisement
Wow, looking over the neg list of the OP. I must say this thread really united a lot of us with the exception of a couple of outliers. Thanks Troll!!!

#United

Who gives a fck about "negs", you fool. Can't you see the scam being perpetrated on these poor kids and the dumb (you) fans????? Yet here you are, worrying about "negs". If I was Blake James, I'd stick my dck down your smelly throat too....
Troll.....

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not going to make up a stupid racial story cause I didn't get my way. This is all about money and not about race grow up

Had you actually read the post, you probably would have realized that my post says the same thing...except that I called for young, black kids to not be a pawn in this ACC revenue/NCAA "pay for sucking" scheme. So encouraging an AA kid to comes here and never be developed properly, never win, and potentially lose millons..is not racist? Well, maybe not racist, but extremely selfish on the part of those encouraging the kid to do so. Either way, it hurts that kid's future. No? LOL....
Sure seems that Perryman was developed pretty good, same for Walford (who didnt start playing football till late in high school BTW). Those AA will be making a pretty good living after graduating from UM. Oh and yeah your from Duval County, sure your a Canes fan. Go to your Gaytor board.

WOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!! TROLLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^GOT ANOTHER LIVE ONE, FELLAS!!!!!!!!! OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!! PERRYMAN CAME OUTTA THE BOX NFL-READY...CLIVE DEVELOPED HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR NAMING TWO MUTHAFUKKAS OUT OF 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!TROLLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey guys, he's not like us..he's from Duval co"...."let's stand united against the truth!!!!!!!!!" (que fellow idiots erupting in cheers). Gawd, you're pathetic.....-oh yeah, tell Donna and Blake to suk my long, black greasy dck, you pussi *** mole..... 28 posts..and you're arguing that Golden develops players.....smgdh @ this ***** not being instantly banned....

GTFOOHWTBS, TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Duvalco Canes garbage edited out...!

Sheer, utter, complete, stupid, garbage. You are a traitor to your own race using a very real and serious social issue such as racism and injecting it into this issue just because you are a whiny, butthurt child about a poor coach.

not everything wrong with this program is due to racism...sorry fella, but this is a few hundred words of crap

Advertisement
not everything wrong with this program is due to racism...sorry fella, but this is a few hundred words of crap

Read, dumb dumb. You are correct- everything wrong with the program is not due to racism..... (southern oz scratches head...goes back and reads thread...says to himself, "oh"). *****, LAFF!

Advertisement

Sheer, utter, complete, stupid, garbage. You are a traitor to your own race using a very real and serious social issue such as racism and injecting it into this issue just because you are a whiny, butthurt child about a poor coach.

^^^^^^^Attempting to sound "even-keeled", "level-headed"..."right-thinking" in order to gain a flock of followers against the truth (believe it or not, people are stupid enough...). What he doesn't mention is how the thread doesn't contain one once of racism at all....and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a "STRAW MAN"!!!!!!!

Make a mental note of the idiots and trolls in this thread. They are the weak being led by the evil. These are the true enemies of the program. These people are ***kig disgusting. It's ok to lie to a kid...tell him that we are committed to winning, hire a bum to completely squander his talent, lose, and then send him to the combine a half-assed product. Pure ***kig evil...but it's ok..."at least he got a piece of linen paper that guarantees him nothing"...and the university made millions-GAURANTEED.

Go fck youself if you oppose me...

Last edited:

Read, dumb dumb. You are correct- everything wrong with the program is not due to racism..... (southern oz scratches head...goes back and reads thread...says to himself, "oh"). *****, LAFF!

I was obviously over-exaggerating, but you are stating that the fact that the program doesn't or cant develop players is because their racist. Well, no its not necessarily because their racist, its because they suck at developing players, black or white.

Furthermore, you also suggest that the program cannot return to 'Thug U', and therefore win, without black players. Is that racist?

What about the white guys? I suppose they are supposed to just stay at Miami and uphold the Harvard of the South. Is that racist?

Is the program bombing? yes. Is recruiting failing? yes. Do we all want Al fired? Yes...whinge about these things because they are real issues.

You want racism to be a thing of the past? don't try and turn something that isn't racism into something that is.

^^^^^^^Attempting to sound "even-keeled", "level-headed"..."right-thinking" in order to gain a flock of followers against the truth (believe it or not, people are stupid enough...). What he doesn't mention is how the thread doesn't contain one once of racism at all....and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a "STRAW MAN"!!!!!!!

Make a mental note of the idiots and trolls in this thread. They are the weak being led by the evil. These are the true enemies of the program. These people are ***kig disgusting.

Give up you mental midget. You are being laughed at and mocked by everyone from all sides, those supporting Golden, those who hate Golden, those who take a middle road, and everything in between. Your sad attempt at turning this into a racial issue fell flat. Deal with it. Dr. King would be disgusted with you.

Advertisement
It has become quite clear, from the university's actions, that the AA athlete is not appreciated by this university. By retaining Al Golden, the university has shown, in my opinion, an extreme indifference to the well being of current student-athletes. Moreover, the university has shown the same level of indifference toward former players, many of whom have helped build the University's brand.

It has become quite obvious that the university has decided that it is satisfied with receiving revenue checks from the ACC while shedding the "thug U" image by fielding a team of lesser-talented, but "good" kids (with the occasional "Duke Johnson" sprinkled in to put butts in seats). Winning is not a priority, only plodding toward "respectability" within the conference.

Let me reiterate: the university is only concerned with cashing ACC checks and shedding it's "thug U" image. Talented kid not getting developed properly? Meh, who gives a ****? We're still getting paid. "We haven't reached an ACC championship game!"...Meh, who gives a fck? We're still getting paid. "We're 6-7 in year 4!!!!" Meh, who gives a ****, we're still cashing checks. Sounds as if the university could give less than a **** about these kids, most of whom are AA. It's quite obvious that the university could give a **** about these kids' future- and don't give me that "well, they're getting a degree" ****-they can earn a degree anywhere! It's quite obvious that the university doesn't value the AA athlete, evinced by the way they treat former players. Really? Hall of Fame players have absolutely no say in whether or not we fire or retain a coach? Really???

So who does have a voice? It's certainly not the players, both current and past. The fans? LOL, yeah, right. We have just participated in a 170 page thread in anticipation of this horrible staff being rightfully terminated. That speaks volumes....and yet no changes will be made. I hear good men and women, both black and white and other, banding together in protest to achieve the desired result. I'm hearing calls to not buy tickets, merchandising, etc., all in an attempt to make a statement to the powers that be. And I agree, fck spending a dime on this bullsh1t *** program, but I fear that those same powers that be have already calculated/anticipated those losses and have reconciled those losses as a consequential "purging" of the "undesirables".

So let me say this to my fellow AA brethren: STOP COONIN' FOR THESE RACISTS MOTHERFUKKAS. THIS OPERATION DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO ELSEWHERE (BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL), THE UNIVERSITY WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE ACC AND THE CHECK-CASHING STOPS FOR THESE MUTHAFUKKAS. YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUALS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET- TAKE YOUR TALENTS ELSWHERE, MY BROTHERS, STOP FEEDING A RACIST INSTITUTION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE YOUR TALENTS TO CASH REVENUE-SHARING CHECKS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BIG AT MIAMI, YOU WILL FOREVER BE MIRED IN MEDIOCRATY. THE UNIVERSITY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, DUMMY, THEY JUST WANT TO USE YOU UP. STOP BEING A SLAVE IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE A SECOND TIER ATHLETE, DON'T SETTLE FOR MIAMI, GO TO A HBCU AND BE A STAR. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A DIRECT PATH TO THE NFL. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!

And so it goes....AA athletes shun Miami and stock the shelves of various programs around the country. There's a Sammy Watkins...a Patrick Johnson...a Denard Robinson on the roster of every big-time program around the country....and the product and competition could not be any better. Stars are putting asses in seats and the money is rolling in, reaching epic proportions.

Ever wonder why we have absolutely SUCKED since joining the ACC??? Do you idiots actually believe that Multimillionaires, many of whom have built their fortunes from nothing, are a bunch of incapable dummies??? Open your eyes, people. The University of Miami has sold out. They are being compensated for our being mediocre. That's why they are not flinching at the possible loss of asses in seats- any dummy knows that if you are not winning-especially at Miami-people are not showing up. They're not afraid of losing that money??? Naaaah. They are killing three birds with one stone. They are shedding (at least they think they're shedding) the "thug U" image by bringing in baby-sitters as corches, they are solidifying a spot in the ever-evolving, unknown entity that is the NCAA Power conferences, and they are making up lost revenue from disenchanted fans repudiating the school's bullsh1t product from the NCAA. The school is run by dirty politicians and powerful business men and women.

It's not "all about the "U"", It's all about the money. Even though it plays greatly into the hands/plans of the NCAA, let's us really hit these b1ctes (UM) where it hurts for whoring out our kids and the fans. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ACC KEEPS THESE *****ES ON THE ***. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE UNIVERSITY SURVIVES WITHOUT THAT ILLEGAL NCAA KICK-BACK. THE UNIVERSITY MUST BE KILLED COMPLETELY BEFORE IT CAN TRULY LIVE AGAIN....AND ONLY YOU, MY AA BRETHERN, CAN START THE REBIRTH!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

wait... so how exactly does this only apply to the black athletes on the team?

LOL, really? Ohs Nohs...I can't see the dinky little trap you've set for me. A trap so well conceived, that when sprung, we'll all have our resident racist dangling by the foot. LULz. What % of the team is AA? Now, subtract that % from 85 and ask yourself "can we field a team"? If you can, I'll kindly stfu....(giggles)....

Instead of being so kind, just simply shut the stfu

Dan Sileo pretending to be black again.

So you remove everyone then you have nothing

Nah, Billy. They only remove the totally insane or obvious troll...or those who speak the truth-and yes-there's a fine line between both. Now this is where the weak will stay away from this thread for a while and then attack hours later (when I'm presumably gone). To work, you cowards!!!!!! To work!!!!!

You should be gone now.

I was obviously over-exaggerating, but you are stating that the fact that the program doesn't or cant develop players is because their racist. Well, no its not necessarily because their racist, its because they suck at developing players, black or white.

Furthermore, you also suggest that the program cannot return to 'Thug U', and therefore win, without black players. Is that racist?

What about the white guys? I suppose they are supposed to just stay at Miami and uphold the Harvard of the South. Is that racist?

Is the program bombing? yes. Is recruiting failing? yes. Do we all want Al fired? Yes...whinge about these things because they are real issues.

You want racism to be a thing of the past? don't try and turn something that isn't racism into something that is.

Either you severely lack basic comprehension skills, or you are just a total dumbass. I think you neither lack comprehension skills nor are you a dumbass (at least not a complete one, anyhow..), noooo, you're a troll.

WOOOOOOOOP[ WOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WE'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE, FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back