To all my fellow African-American athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duvalco.Cane

Sophomore
It has become quite clear, from the university's actions, that the AA athlete is not appreciated by this university. By retaining Al Golden, the university has shown, in my opinion, an extreme indifference to the well being of current student-athletes. Moreover, the university has shown the same level of indifference toward former players, many of whom have helped build the University's brand.

It has become quite obvious that the university has decided that it is satisfied with receiving revenue checks from the ACC while shedding the "thug U" image by fielding a team of lesser-talented, but "good" kids (with the occasional "Duke Johnson" sprinkled in to put butts in seats). Winning is not a priority, only plodding toward "respectability" within the conference.

Let me reiterate: the university is only concerned with cashing ACC checks and shedding it's "thug U" image. Talented kid not getting developed properly? Meh, who gives a ****? We're still getting paid. "We haven't reached an ACC championship game!"...Meh, who gives a fck? We're still getting paid. "We're 6-7 in year 4!!!!" Meh, who gives a ****, we're still cashing checks. Sounds as if the university could give less than a **** about these kids, most of whom are AA. It's quite obvious that the university could give a **** about these kids' future- and don't give me that "well, they're getting a degree" ****-they can earn a degree anywhere! It's quite obvious that the university doesn't value the AA athlete, evinced by the way they treat former players. Really? Hall of Fame players have absolutely no say in whether or not we fire or retain a coach? Really???

So who does have a voice? It's certainly not the players, both current and past. The fans? LOL, yeah, right. We have just participated in a 170 page thread in anticipation of this horrible staff being rightfully terminated. That speaks volumes....and yet no changes will be made. I hear good men and women, both black and white and other, banding together in protest to achieve the desired result. I'm hearing calls to not buy tickets, merchandising, etc., all in an attempt to make a statement to the powers that be. And I agree, fck spending a dime on this bullsh1t *** program, but I fear that those same powers that be have already calculated/anticipated those losses and have reconciled those losses as a consequential "purging" of the "undesirables".

So let me say this to my fellow AA brethren: STOP COONIN' FOR THESE RACISTS MOTHERFUKKAS. THIS OPERATION DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO ELSEWHERE (BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL), THE UNIVERSITY WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE ACC AND THE CHECK-CASHING STOPS FOR THESE MUTHAFUKKAS. YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUALS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET- TAKE YOUR TALENTS ELSWHERE, MY BROTHERS, STOP FEEDING A RACIST INSTITUTION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE YOUR TALENTS TO CASH REVENUE-SHARING CHECKS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BIG AT MIAMI, YOU WILL FOREVER BE MIRED IN MEDIOCRATY. THE UNIVERSITY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, DUMMY, THEY JUST WANT TO USE YOU UP. STOP BEING A SLAVE IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE A SECOND TIER ATHLETE, DON'T SETTLE FOR MIAMI, GO TO A HBCU AND BE A STAR. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A DIRECT PATH TO THE NFL. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!

And so it goes....AA athletes shun Miami and stock the shelves of various programs around the country. There's a Sammy Watkins...a Patrick Johnson...a Denard Robinson on the roster of every big-time program around the country....and the product and competition could not be any better. Stars are putting asses in seats and the money is rolling in, reaching epic proportions.

Ever wonder why we have absolutely SUCKED since joining the ACC??? Do you idiots actually believe that Multimillionaires, many of whom have built their fortunes from nothing, are a bunch of incapable dummies??? Open your eyes, people. The University of Miami has sold out. They are being compensated for our being mediocre. That's why they are not flinching at the possible loss of asses in seats- any dummy knows that if you are not winning-especially at Miami-people are not showing up. They're not afraid of losing that money??? Naaaah. They are killing three birds with one stone. They are shedding (at least they think they're shedding) the "thug U" image by bringing in baby-sitters as corches, they are solidifying a spot in the ever-evolving, unknown entity that is the NCAA Power conferences, and they are making up lost revenue from disenchanted fans repudiating the school's bullsh1t product from the NCAA. The school is run by dirty politicians and powerful business men and women.

It's not "all about the "U"", It's all about the money. Even though it plays greatly into the hands/plans of the NCAA, let's us really hit these b1ctes (UM) where it hurts for whoring out our kids and the fans. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ACC KEEPS THESE *****ES ON THE ***. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE UNIVERSITY SURVIVES WITHOUT THAT ILLEGAL NCAA KICK-BACK. THE UNIVERSITY MUST BE KILLED COMPLETELY BEFORE IT CAN TRULY LIVE AGAIN....AND ONLY YOU, MY AA BRETHERN, CAN START THE REBIRTH!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

Advertisement
Democrats = KKK!
Send your kids to Alabama, where they are loved.
2O8vjfv.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didnt read imma venture to guess that it has something to do with the university being racist

Didn't read, yet you posted. Smart. And yes-the university is a racist institution. They don't give a fck about the future of AA kids. Retaining Golden, after being subjected to Coker and Shannon, pretty much proves this.

Democrats = KKK!
Send your kids to Alabama, where they are loved.
2O8vjfv.gif

LULZ. At least these kids are going where they have a chance to WIN. And L-M-A-O @ the Alabama reference......they are loved here? FOH...
LULZ that's my point "idiot".

It's not clear what your point is. Will they be "loved" at Alabama? No. But at least they will have a legitimate chance to win on the biggest stage and get drafted higher? Not go 6-7 in arguably the worst conference in year 4 of a coach's tenure!!! Not to mention not being developed properly, etc....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duval county school system is ashamed of you right now I bet. How does wins and loses in football translate to the educational advancement of AA STUDENT-Athletes?

It has become quite clear, from the university's actions, that the AA athlete is not appreciated by this university. By retaining Al Golden, the university has shown, in my opinion, an extreme indifference to the well being of current student-athletes. Moreover, the university has shown the same level of indifference toward former players, many of whom have helped build the University's brand.

It has become quite obvious that the university has decided that it is satisfied with receiving revenue checks from the ACC while shedding the "thug U" image by fielding a team of lesser-talented, but "good" kids (with the occasional "Duke Johnson" sprinkled in to put butts in seats). Winning is not a priority, only plodding toward "respectability" within the conference.

Let me reiterate: the university is only concerned with cashing ACC checks and shedding it's "thug U" image. Talented kid not getting developed properly? Meh, who gives a ****? We're still getting paid. "We haven't reached an ACC championship game!"...Meh, who gives a fck? We're still getting paid. "We're 6-7 in year 4!!!!" Meh, who gives a ****, we're still cashing checks. Sounds as if the university could give less than a **** about these kids, most of whom are AA. It's quite obvious that the university could give a **** about these kids' future- and don't give me that "well, they're getting a degree" ****-they can earn a degree anywhere! It's quite obvious that the university doesn't value the AA athlete, evinced by the way they treat former players. Really? Hall of Fame players have absolutely no say in whether or not we fire or retain a coach? Really???

So who does have a voice? It's certainly not the players, both current and past. The fans? LOL, yeah, right. We have just participated in a 170 page thread in anticipation of this horrible staff being rightfully terminated. That speaks volumes....and yet no changes will be made. I hear good men and women, both black and white and other, banding together in protest to achieve the desired result. I'm hearing calls to not buy tickets, merchandising, etc., all in an attempt to make a statement to the powers that be. And I agree, fck spending a dime on this bullsh1t *** program, but I fear that those same powers that be have already calculated/anticipated those losses and have reconciled those losses as a consequential "purging" of the "undesirables".

So let me say this to my fellow AA brethren: STOP COONIN' FOR THESE RACISTS MOTHERFUKKAS. THIS OPERATION DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO ELSEWHERE (BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL), THE UNIVERSITY WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE ACC AND THE CHECK-CASHING STOPS FOR THESE MUTHAFUKKAS. YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUALS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET- TAKE YOUR TALENTS ELSWHERE, MY BROTHERS, STOP FEEDING A RACIST INSTITUTION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE YOUR TALENTS TO CASH REVENUE-SHARING CHECKS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BIG AT MIAMI, YOU WILL FOREVER BE MIRED IN MEDIOCRATY. THE UNIVERSITY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, DUMMY, THEY JUST WANT TO USE YOU UP. STOP BEING A SLAVE IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE A SECOND TIER ATHLETE, DON'T SETTLE FOR MIAMI, GO TO A HBCU AND BE A STAR. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A DIRECT PATH TO THE NFL. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!

And so it goes....AA athletes shun Miami and stock the shelves of various programs around the country. There's a Sammy Watkins...a Patrick Johnson...a Denard Robinson on the roster of every big-time program around the country....and the product and competition could not be any better. Stars are putting asses in seats and the money is rolling in, reaching epic proportions.

Ever wonder why we have absolutely SUCKED since joining the ACC??? Do you idiots actually believe that Multimillionaires, many of whom have built their fortunes from nothing, are a bunch of incapable dummies??? Open your eyes, people. The University of Miami has sold out. They are being compensated for our being mediocre. That's why they are not flinching at the possible loss of asses in seats- any dummy knows that if you are not winning-especially at Miami-people are not showing up. They're not afraid of losing that money??? Naaaah. They are killing three birds with one stone. They are shedding (at least they think they're shedding) the "thug U" image by bringing in baby-sitters as corches, they are solidifying a spot in the ever-evolving, unknown entity that is the NCAA Power conferences, and they are making up lost revenue from disenchanted fans repudiating the school's bullsh1t product from the NCAA. The school is run by dirty politicians and powerful business men and women.

It's not "all about the "U"", It's all about the money. Even though it plays greatly into the hands/plans of the NCAA, let's us really hit these b1ctes (UM) where it hurts for whoring out our kids and the fans. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ACC KEEPS THESE *****ES ON THE ***. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE UNIVERSITY SURVIVES WITHOUT THAT ILLEGAL NCAA KICK-BACK. THE UNIVERSITY MUST BE KILLED COMPLETELY BEFORE IT CAN TRULY LIVE AGAIN....AND ONLY YOU, MY AA BRETHERN, CAN START THE REBIRTH!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

you have GOT to be joking me....yes.. don't go to Miami, go to Alabama, Arkansas, LSU,Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina.... fyi those states I just mentioned have the highest # of KKK active chapters as of 2014.. with Texas being #1...

Shalala is a freaking 100 year old *** liberal that use to work for Clinton, Blake James is dating a transsexual....you can't get any more Liberal then that!

I understand bashing the program for not acting but take this racist **** and gtfo because its insulting to real life people who are out there dealing with real racism right now and you come in here with this bull shi_t

go cheer for Alabama, heard you can go to their frat parties if you score a TD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back