To all my fellow African-American athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has become quite clear, from the university's actions, that the AA athlete is not appreciated by this university. By retaining Al Golden, the university has shown, in my opinion, an extreme indifference to the well being of current student-athletes. Moreover, the university has shown the same level of indifference toward former players, many of whom have helped build the University's brand.

It has become quite obvious that the university has decided that it is satisfied with receiving revenue checks from the ACC while shedding the "thug U" image by fielding a team of lesser-talented, but "good" kids (with the occasional "Duke Johnson" sprinkled in to put butts in seats). Winning is not a priority, only plodding toward "respectability" within the conference.

Let me reiterate: the university is only concerned with cashing ACC checks and shedding it's "thug U" image. Talented kid not getting developed properly? Meh, who gives a ****? We're still getting paid. "We haven't reached an ACC championship game!"...Meh, who gives a fck? We're still getting paid. "We're 6-7 in year 4!!!!" Meh, who gives a ****, we're still cashing checks. Sounds as if the university could give less than a **** about these kids, most of whom are AA. It's quite obvious that the university could give a **** about these kids' future- and don't give me that "well, they're getting a degree" ****-they can earn a degree anywhere! It's quite obvious that the university doesn't value the AA athlete, evinced by the way they treat former players. Really? Hall of Fame players have absolutely no say in whether or not we fire or retain a coach? Really???

So who does have a voice? It's certainly not the players, both current and past. The fans? LOL, yeah, right. We have just participated in a 170 page thread in anticipation of this horrible staff being rightfully terminated. That speaks volumes....and yet no changes will be made. I hear good men and women, both black and white and other, banding together in protest to achieve the desired result. I'm hearing calls to not buy tickets, merchandising, etc., all in an attempt to make a statement to the powers that be. And I agree, fck spending a dime on this bullsh1t *** program, but I fear that those same powers that be have already calculated/anticipated those losses and have reconciled those losses as a consequential "purging" of the "undesirables".

So let me say this to my fellow AA brethren: STOP COONIN' FOR THESE RACISTS MOTHERFUKKAS. THIS OPERATION DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO ELSEWHERE (BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL), THE UNIVERSITY WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE ACC AND THE CHECK-CASHING STOPS FOR THESE MUTHAFUKKAS. YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUALS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET- TAKE YOUR TALENTS ELSWHERE, MY BROTHERS, STOP FEEDING A RACIST INSTITUTION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE YOUR TALENTS TO CASH REVENUE-SHARING CHECKS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BIG AT MIAMI, YOU WILL FOREVER BE MIRED IN MEDIOCRATY. THE UNIVERSITY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, DUMMY, THEY JUST WANT TO USE YOU UP. STOP BEING A SLAVE IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE A SECOND TIER ATHLETE, DON'T SETTLE FOR MIAMI, GO TO A HBCU AND BE A STAR. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A DIRECT PATH TO THE NFL. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!

And so it goes....AA athletes shun Miami and stock the shelves of various programs around the country. There's a Sammy Watkins...a Patrick Johnson...a Denard Robinson on the roster of every big-time program around the country....and the product and competition could not be any better. Stars are putting asses in seats and the money is rolling in, reaching epic proportions.

Ever wonder why we have absolutely SUCKED since joining the ACC??? Do you idiots actually believe that Multimillionaires, many of whom have built their fortunes from nothing, are a bunch of incapable dummies??? Open your eyes, people. The University of Miami has sold out. They are being compensated for our being mediocre. That's why they are not flinching at the possible loss of asses in seats- any dummy knows that if you are not winning-especially at Miami-people are not showing up. They're not afraid of losing that money??? Naaaah. They are killing three birds with one stone. They are shedding (at least they think they're shedding) the "thug U" image by bringing in baby-sitters as corches, they are solidifying a spot in the ever-evolving, unknown entity that is the NCAA Power conferences, and they are making up lost revenue from disenchanted fans repudiating the school's bullsh1t product from the NCAA. The school is run by dirty politicians and powerful business men and women.

It's not "all about the "U"", It's all about the money. Even though it plays greatly into the hands/plans of the NCAA, let's us really hit these b1ctes (UM) where it hurts for whoring out our kids and the fans. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ACC KEEPS THESE *****ES ON THE ***. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE UNIVERSITY SURVIVES WITHOUT THAT ILLEGAL NCAA KICK-BACK. THE UNIVERSITY MUST BE KILLED COMPLETELY BEFORE IT CAN TRULY LIVE AGAIN....AND ONLY YOU, MY AA BRETHERN, CAN START THE REBIRTH!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

wait... so how exactly does this only apply to the black athletes on the team?

LOL, really? Ohs Nohs...I can't see the dinky little trap you've set for me. A trap so well conceived, that when sprung, we'll all have our resident racist dangling by the foot. LULz. What % of the team is AA? Now, subtract that % from 85 and ask yourself "can we field a team"? If you can, I'll kindly stfu....(giggles)....

Instead of being so kind, just [B]simply shut the stfu[/QUOTE[/[/B]I]]

...Are you having a stroke???? or are you just thinking too hard? "shut the shut the fck up"...stammering idiot. LULZ @ the trolls......

Advertisement
So you remove everyone then you have nothing

Nah, Billy. They only remove the totally insane or obvious troll...or those who speak the truth-and yes-there's a fine line between both. Now this is where the weak will stay away from this thread for a while and then attack hours later (when I'm presumably gone). To work, you cowards!!!!!! To work!!!!!

You should be gone now.

You wish, fck *** cubin....

Dumb *** post by oc. /signed former black athlete and graduate of University of Miami School of Law. Your heart my be in the right place but your post is void of logic, fact and actually buttresses arguments that many actual racist would make.

Advertisement
I'm with everyone else...OP is a moron.

True statement of a sheep. Shalala says "hi"....lulz

I'm a "sheep" and you appear to be related to El Foldo and Dorito - every person on the planet telling you you're wrong but you still choose to stick to the game plan...hey, apparently you ARE a Canes fan after all, considering how you fit right in with the team's current approach to things

Duvalco Canes garbage edited out...!

Sheer, utter, complete, stupid, garbage. You are a traitor to your own race using a very real and serious social issue such as racism and injecting it into this issue just because you are a whiny, butthurt child about a poor coach.

^^^^^^^Attempting to sound "even-keeled", "level-headed"..."right-thinking" in order to gain a flock of followers against the truth (believe it or not, people are stupid enough...). What he doesn't mention is how the thread doesn't contain one once of racism at all....and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a "STRAW MAN"!!!!!!!

Make a mental note of the idiots and trolls in this thread. They are the weak being led by the evil. These are the true enemies of the program. These people are ***kig disgusting.

Give up you mental midget. You are being laughed at and mocked by everyone from all sides, those supporting Golden, those who hate Golden, those who take a middle road, and everything in between. Your sad attempt at turning this into a racial issue fell flat. Deal with it. Dr. King would be disgusted with you.

Nice try, troll. Only dumb and or weak people don't see it. Smart people know exactly what I'm saying...that's why they aren't responding-yet. Smart people actually take time to process something so heavy before they render their opinion. Franchise...Jimmy..etc., this is really heavy **** that challenges everything we thought we knew about this football program. You shudder at the thought of pure ***kg evil walking up and down those hallowed halls. This is the only way we get change. Smart people....brave people, people that don't mind standing alone...if it means standing for what's right, understand that this is the only answer. A smart, compassionate, right-thinking human being knows that selfishness can't prevail over what's right. We have to put aside our love for the "U"....and steer these poor kids away from this cesspool. It may cost us a couple of seasons, but I'd rather miss a couple of seasons, knowing that the school will learn it's lesson rather than watch the bullsh1t we've been watching the last 9 years!!!! I am strong enough to not let my selfishness prevail over what I know is right to do...

Dumb people only understand "white vs. black" or vice verse. Notice how only dumb people are spouting the "racism" **** without touching the deeper meaning of the post. Dumb people only understand "us vs. them", which is why the pathetic attempts to pool together "all sides, those supporting Golden (all three of em', LAFF!), those who hate Golden, those who take a middle road, and everything in between" are being made. You're hoarding together the weak and feeble-minded...a sad and pathetic bunch banding together thinking that there is strength in numbers. LAFF! That ain't changing the fact that the wolf is still out there...and he is eventually going to eat every last one of you pussi muthfukkas. Dumb people are often selfish and can't discern between what's right and wrong...when to stand or when to follow. They are willing to allow Rome to burn as long as they can enjoy one last orgy...one last drink of wine. You know this administration is ***kg these kids over....yet it's "crazy" to steer these kids away from this dumpster fire. But because I'm speaking to black kids (95% of the team), advising them as a black man who has figured these greedy, slimy muthafukkas out, the WHOLE thread is about racism, not tearing down the bullsh1t system and setting right the ship so that we ALL get our Canes back.

The wolf is out there, muthafukka. That fact ain't changed..and will not change unless we get to the root of the problem. TO ALL MY AA BRETHERN: DO NOT COME TO MIAMI. THEY WILL WASTE YOUR TALENT. THEY ARE NOT COMMITTED TO WINNING. THEY ARE LYING TO YOU. THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO BE MEDIOCRE. YOU WILL NOT WIN HERE. DO NOT COME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FOR BASKETBALL OR FOOTBALL. THEY ARE USING YOU TO CASH ACC CHECKS. DO NOT COME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Duvalco Canes garbage edited out...!

Sheer, utter, complete, stupid, garbage. You are a traitor to your own race using a very real and serious social issue such as racism and injecting it into this issue just because you are a whiny, butthurt child about a poor coach.

^^^^^^^Attempting to sound "even-keeled", "level-headed"..."right-thinking" in order to gain a flock of followers against the truth (believe it or not, people are stupid enough...). What he doesn't mention is how the thread doesn't contain one once of racism at all....and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a "STRAW MAN"!!!!!!!

Make a mental note of the idiots and trolls in this thread. They are the weak being led by the evil. These are the true enemies of the program. These people are ***kig disgusting.

Give up you mental midget. You are being laughed at and mocked by everyone from all sides, those supporting Golden, those who hate Golden, those who take a middle road, and everything in between. Your sad attempt at turning this into a racial issue fell flat. Deal with it. Dr. King would be disgusted with you.

Nice try, troll. Only dumb and or weak people don't see it. Smart people know exactly what I'm saying...that's why they aren't responding-yet. Smart people actually take time to process something so heavy before they render their opinion. Franchise...Jimmy..etc., this is really heavy **** that challenges everything we thought we knew about this football program. You shudder at the thought of pure ***kg evil walking up and down those hallowed halls. This is the only way we get change. Smart people....brave people, people that don't mind standing alone...if it means standing for what's right, understand that this is the only answer. A smart, compassionate, right-thinking human being knows that selfishness can't prevail over what's right. We have to put aside our love for the "U"....and steer these poor kids away from this cesspool. It may cost us a couple of seasons, but I'd rather miss a couple of seasons, knowing that the school will learn it's lesson rather than watch the bullsh1t we've been watching the last 9 years!!!! I am strong enough to not let my selfishness prevail over what I know is right to do...

Dumb people only understand "white vs. black" or vice verse. Notice how only dumb people are spouting the "racism" **** without touching the deeper meaning of the post. Dumb people only understand "us vs. them", which is why the pathetic attempts to pool together "all sides, those supporting Golden (all three of em', LAFF!), those who hate Golden, those who take a middle road, and everything in between" are being made. You're hoarding together the weak and feeble-minded...a sad and pathetic bunch banding together thinking that there is strength in numbers. LAFF! That ain't changing the fact that the wolf is still out there...and he is eventually going to eat every last one of you pussi muthfukkas. Dumb people are often selfish and can't discern between what's right and wrong...when to stand or when to follow. They are willing to allow Rome to burn as long as they can enjoy one last orgy...one last drink of wine. You know this administration is ***kg these kids over....yet it's "crazy" to steer these kids away from this dumpster fire. But because I'm speaking to black kids (95% of the team), advising them as a black man who has figured these greedy, slimy muthafukkas out, the WHOLE thread is about racism, not tearing down the bullsh1t system and setting right the ship so that we ALL get our Canes back.

The wolf is out there, muthafukka. That fact ain't changed..and will not change unless we get to the root of the problem. TO ALL MY AA BRETHERN: DO NOT COME TO MIAMI. THEY WILL WASTE YOUR TALENT. THEY ARE NOT COMMITTED TO WINNING. THEY ARE LYING TO YOU. THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO BE MEDIOCRE. YOU WILL NOT WIN HERE. DO NOT COME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FOR BASKETBALL OR FOOTBALL. THEY ARE USING YOU TO CASH ACC CHECKS. DO NOT COME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt-read-lol-gif-13.gif

this dumb ************ is typing essays now.

not everything wrong with this program is due to racism...sorry fella, but this is a few hundred words of crap

Read, dumb dumb. You are correct- everything wrong with the program is not due to racism..... (southern oz scratches head...goes back and reads thread...says to himself, "oh"). *****, LAFF!

I was obviously over-exaggerating, but you are stating that the fact that the program doesn't or cant develop players is because their racist. Well, no its not necessarily because their racist, its because they suck at developing players, black or white.

Furthermore, you also suggest that the program cannot return to 'Thug U', and therefore win, without black players. Is that racist?

What about the white guys? I suppose they are supposed to just stay at Miami and uphold the Harvard of the South. Is that racist?

Is the program bombing? yes. Is recruiting failing? yes. Do we all want Al fired? Yes...whinge about these things because they are real issues.

You want racism to be a thing of the past? don't try and turn something that isn't racism into something that is.

Either you severely lack basic comprehension skills, or you are just a total dumbass. I think you neither lack comprehension skills nor are you a dumbass (at least not a complete one, anyhow..), noooo, you're a troll.

WOOOOOOOOP[ WOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WE'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE, FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh, the thing I'm most disappointed about is I used the wrong "their"...not happy with that

Advertisement
Dumb *** post by oc. /signed former black athlete and graduate of University of Miami School of Law. Your heart my be in the right place but your post is void of logic, fact and actually buttresses arguments that many actual racist would make.

A fellow Barrister, eh? You should know better...but then again, you were indoctrinated into some of the same bullsh1t they attempted to indoctrinate me into (and if you really are an AA Attorney, you should know what I'm talking about) I see you are one of "the good ones". LULZ @ "void of logic" comment. School is lying to AA kids by telling them that they are committed to winning (when they are not, rather they are satisfied with cashing ACC checks) and the kids are coming in and are losing. Moreover, these kids' NFL futures are being put in jeopardy because they are not being developed properly....coaching is the worst I've personally ever witnessed. And I tell AA kids to not come to Miami because Miami's full of ****?...that the only way "Miami" will change their current trajectory is by upsetting the proverbial applecart? GTFOOHWTBS! "Logic" is something that you obviously lack, sir.

not everything wrong with this program is due to racism...sorry fella, but this is a few hundred words of crap

Read, dumb dumb. You are correct- everything wrong with the program is not due to racism..... (southern oz scratches head...goes back and reads thread...says to himself, "oh"). *****, LAFF!

I was obviously over-exaggerating, but you are stating that the fact that the program doesn't or cant develop players is because their racist. Well, no its not necessarily because their racist, its because they suck at developing players, black or white.

Furthermore, you also suggest that the program cannot return to 'Thug U', and therefore win, without black players. Is that racist?

What about the white guys? I suppose they are supposed to just stay at Miami and uphold the Harvard of the South. Is that racist?

Is the program bombing? yes. Is recruiting failing? yes. Do we all want Al fired? Yes...whinge about these things because they are real issues.

You want racism to be a thing of the past? don't try and turn something that isn't racism into something that is.

Either you severely lack basic comprehension skills, or you are just a total dumbass. I think you neither lack comprehension skills nor are you a dumbass (at least not a complete one, anyhow..), noooo, you're a troll.

WOOOOOOOOP[ WOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WE'VE GOT ANOTHER ONE, FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh, the thing I'm most disappointed about is I used the wrong "their"...not happy with that

No, "special one", It's the ENTIRE bolded part that outs you as a troll...not the spelling errors. I expect spelling errors, I mean...C'mon...

View attachment 28871

Touched a nerve, did I? Usually when sheep result to posting funny little video clips, they have nothing to add to deeper conversation. Perhaps the smart people will discuss this very real issue tomorrow? Perhaps the brave??? Tomorrow???

View attachment 28871

Touched a nerve, did I? Usually when sheep result to posting funny little video clips, they have nothing to add to deeper conversation. Perhaps the smart people will discuss this very real issue tomorrow? Perhaps the brave??? Tomorrow???

nah i actually didn't read anything you typed since it's a wall of text and you're a racist prick. if you think that everyone you encounter on here is a stupid *******, then you're probably the stupid *******.

Advertisement
Duval, you make some good points. But I think you could have worded things differently. People interperate things differently and are entitlied to their own opinions. And in that case, the meaning of your post gets lost. Money is the root of the problem. It almost always is. Whether its here, or any other university. And I agree that some of the higher ups may be racist. The time period in which they grew up is when racism was at its height. They learned from their parents and surroundings. Many have sold their souls for the almighty dollar. They don't care what color you are as long as the money is coming in. Thats just the way the world is. Its run by soul-less greedy people. Politcal parties, race, gender, it doesn't matter. Nobody cares about these kids if they couldn't play sports. But this happens way before they come to Miami. Its just reality. People are so out of touch with what some of these kids go through. The aggression created inside these kids by painful events in their lives, and the uneasy motivation that moves them, is sad. But if the opportunity arrives for them to better themselves by attending college at Miami, they should take it. Not to put money in rich folk's pockets, but for their own future. In the end, football is only a game. Something to entertain us and pass the time. Civil war amongst cane fans has broke out over the past few weeks. Everyone feels the angst and frustration. But don't direct it towards each other. Everyone wants the same result. Hopefully the new president can clean up this mess of an administration and turn things around.

A fellow Barrister, eh? You should know better...but then again, you were indoctrinated into some of the same bullsh1t they attempted to indoctrinate me into (and if you really are an AA Attorney, you should know what I'm talking about) I see you are one of "the good ones". LULZ @ "void of logic" comment. School is lying to AA kids by telling them that they are committed to winning (when they are not, rather they are satisfied with cashing ACC checks) and the kids are coming in and are losing. Moreover, these kids' NFL futures are being put in jeopardy because they are not being developed properly....coaching is the worst I've personally ever witnessed. And I tell AA kids to not come to Miami because Miami's full of ****?...that the only way "Miami" will change their current trajectory is by upsetting the proverbial applecart? GTFOOHWTBS! "Logic" is something that you obviously lack, sir.

Get off the ad hominem. I spoke to what you wrote, you are talking out of your *** about me personaly without any clue about who or what I am, what I stand for, where I'm from.

Not that it matters but I attended an HBCU (as did most of my family), I'm from "inner city" south florida, I'm a member of TJ Reddick, Wilkie D. Ferguson, Virgil Hawkins and the NBA (CLS is where I am most active). I've coached little league in the old HOFL, helped start a program (which is still active) in the SFYFL and I didn't have a child, family or any other interest in any kids in the program other they came from where I'm from. I interned with the Honorable Wilkie D. Ferguson (RIP) and co-chair the diversity committee at my firm. So yes, I'm an AA attorney, and those that have met me personally here can attest to that.

The remainder of your post doesn't seem to be directed at anything I've said. It also lacks cohesion and seems to be more of a stream of consciousness. I've no beef with anything you said in the last response, your first post however was, well I've said my piece on that.

Where are the real muthfukkas at?!?!?!? What-are you pussies afraid of being "negged" by the soft *** sheep? *** these people, bro! It's the internet...they're not real friends anyway? LOL. The only way to grab the attention of these greedy, slimy *** people is to openly steer kids away from the program. Not the top-notched kids, we aren't getting them anyway (laff), but the "second-tier" kids. And when they aren't getting these "pawns" anymore because of their unwillingness to win, they will have no choice but to sit down at the table and listen to demands.....or else get kicked out of the ACC and the money really dries up.

WTF?!?!?!? This is some scary ****! Not one real muthafcka out there willing to do the heavy lifting?!?!?! Real muthafukas stand the fck up!!!!!

Advertisement

No, "special one", It's the ENTIRE bolded part that outs you as a troll...not the spelling errors. I expect spelling errors, I mean...C'mon...

More of a personal disappointment. I'm not a fan of poor spelling. Against my better judgement I have re-read everything and will humor you one more time. I will say that at the very heart of your argument you have a point. Money is at the core of the programs issue. However, dressing this up as an example of racism is just crap. Furthermore, your answers to solving this problem are surrounded with racial inequality.

It's not ok for the program to 'cash their ACC/NCAA checks', but you encourage the players to go to different schools so in 3/4 yrs they can cash theirs.

Get off the ad hominem. I spoke to what you wrote, you are talking out of your *** about me personaly without any clue about who or what I am, what I stand for, where I'm from.

Not that it matters but I attended an HBCU (as did most of my family), I'm from "inner city" south florida, I'm a member of TJ Reddick, Wilkie D. Ferguson, Virgil Hawkins and the NBA (CLS is where I am most active). I've coached little league in the old HOFL, helped start a program (which is still active) in the SFYFL and I didn't have a child, family or any other interest in any kids in the program other they came from where I'm from. I interned with the Honorable Wilkie D. Ferguson (RIP) and co-chair the diversity committee at my firm. So yes, I'm an AA attorney, and those that have met me personally here can attest to that.

The remainder of your post doesn't seem to be directed at anything I've said. It also lacks cohesion and seems to be more of a stream of consciousness. I've no beef with anything you said in the last response, your first post however was, well I've said my piece on that.

LOL, your whole post sums you up perfectly. You are EXACTLY who I've surmised you to be. Sad, really. You actually bloviate about how many poor, unfortunate black youths you've helped (even when you didn't have kids of your own...QUICK! SOMEONE GET THIS GUY A COOKIE! (rolls eyes)), yet you fully advocate, I assume by your post, the fleecing/exploitation of poor, unfortunate black youths by this University? I assume because you got your JD from there??? *****, LAFF! You are no different than the rest of these stupid b1tches in this thread. You are a selfish and weak. Furthermore, you are fraudulent. Once you have love for kids, you kinda have love for kids- it doesn't just fade away. If you really had a true love for "poor, disadvantaged children", you would more than likely come down on the other side of the argument, sir. Thus, I would opine that You "helped" those kids and joined those organizations merely to bolster your personal resume. Pathetic. You could give less than a fck about those kids or these kids.

Anything else, counselor? LAFF!

More of a personal disappointment. I'm not a fan of poor spelling. Against my better judgement I have re-read everything and will humor you one more time. I will say that at the very heart of your argument you have a point. Money is at the core of the programs issue. However, dressing this up as an example of racism is just crap. Furthermore, your answers to solving this problem are surrounded with racial inequality.

It's not ok for the program to 'cash their ACC/NCAA checks', but you encourage the players to go to different schools so in 3/4 yrs they can cash theirs.

*SIGH* I guess you've made a conscience decision to miss the point? Whatever..."moron-on"...

Moderator Statement:

DuvalcoCane,
Thanks for your thread. Without making any kind of opinion on this topic, Im simply going to close this thread. Its a very difficult and often divisive topic. We've got enough subjects to divide us at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back