To all my fellow African-American athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm juuuuust getting warmed up here, guys. It feels good to talk about real actions that will make a real difference. Banners are nice...Billboards even better, but calling for a complete freeze on "product" from the University of Miami???????-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
wait... so how exactly does this only apply to the black athletes on the team?

LOL, really? Ohs Nohs...I can't see the dinky little trap you've set for me. A trap so well conceived, that when sprung, we'll all have our resident racist dangling by the foot. LULz. What % of the team is AA? Now, subtract that % from 85 and ask yourself "can we field a team"? If you can, I'll kindly stfu....(giggles)....

Does Kamalu and Odogwu count? I'm not sure they are American, just African...

What about Brad, does he count as part?

How do we count wiggers like Berios?

Is it racist that they are not giving football scholarships to Asians like myself?

Why is there no quota for Asians and whites to be on the roster since the % of AA obviously is disproportionate to the entire student body?

Please help me figure out the head count here by answering my questions.

thanks.

Think about it, fellas. When have we, the fan base, EVER openly called for recruits to not come here????? Right. Sure, it helps the NCAA to continue to make it's product that much better, but it will bring this University to its ***kg knees. We will QUICKLY become soooo terrible, we will be kicked out of the ACC. Maybe then Al can do what he did at Temple...and the "U" will be back? LAFF!!!!

These people are counting on the sheep to do EXACTLY what you are doing- attacking the mere thought of encouraging the "product" to go elsewhere. They're betting on the fact that you love that "U" too much. These people are not stupid, they know that if they get too sh1tty on the field, they could lose their ACC/NCAA cash flow. But they reason that even if they miss on all of the "difference-makers" in S. FL, the "second-tier" kids are good enough to keep us hovering around mediocrity.

Let's tear down this cheap azzed wall paper!!!!! Tear it all down!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
And this thread had so much potential. Shame it got derailed.

Oh, it's happening. Only trolls and those too soft to deal with reality will try to derail this thread. But you know that the only way to effectuate real change is to disturb the flow of "product". If we start putting that **** on billboards, a change will be made......

Couldn't get past the first paragraph. Bot is inept not racist. #reaching

LOL, I would opine that they are neither. These people don't give a fck about no color other than green. These people are not "inept", nor are they stupid. It seems as though if they are stupid because the **** doesn't make sense...and when some **** doesn't make sense, usually there's bullsh1t involved. You know it and I know it.

It made no sense to extend Coker (who got away from recruiting S. FL.). It made absolutely no sense to hire and extend Shannon (who had ****ed off local H.S. Coaches/turned his back on recruiting "certain kids", instead was instructed to bring in kids and teach them to open doors and remove hats for ladies...remember that???? Shannon was frustrated with towing the company lineby year 4). And now it makes no sense to keep/extend Golden, who is arguably worse!!!!! We go from first to worst as soon as we agree to "play nice" in the ACC???? Administration basically slaps us all in the face with their diks when we "threaten them".

If yall stupid muthafukkas can't see the writing on the wall, I don't know what to tell you..... But I'm the crazy one? Sure, I'll be that....

Last edited:
LOL. It's only a racial issue because of the product...the "product" is black. Don't lose focus. We, the fans, have been subjected to this fckkg nightmare for 12 years because we were sold out. We were sold out for ACC checks. If we stay out of "trouble" and mediocre, then we will not be sent to stand in the corner while the other kids get to play. So, who suffers? Right. Those kids, most of whom happen to be AA, who have chosen to represent the U of M. But the U of M could give a rat's *** about these kids and their futures...and they really could give a fck about us fans.

So, because AA kids are being played as pawns in this fck'd up game, I'm speaking to AA kids to not attend this bullsh1t institution. Why help these ***kers cash checks when they don't give a fck about winning?

you are ALL over the place...first the NCAA as a whole is based on using kids to make money.. which has NOTHING to do with Miami admin not firing Golden. but somehow you decided to slap those 2 together. Have you seen / heard what OTHER schools do? you think Nick Saben gives 2 shi_ts about any kid they doesn't score TD's for him?

Again.. rant about the program but this racist rant is uncalled for.

Sorry, Mr. Elite Proxy, but my post will not be marginalized by you or anyone for that matter. It's not a "racist rant", rather an attempt to enlighten a fan base that has a 170+ page thread making threats that this institution could care less about you making. The University of Miami has sold out the kids and the fan base for money. We are being paid money by NCAA for making ourselves eunuchs. Period. That's the connection. Because the pawns in this whole affair are black, I'm appealing to those individuals to stay the fck away from this cesspool until the ACC *** withers up and falls off.... Got it now? Of course not, but carry on with your "racist" thing.....lulz...

i got news for you my friend... black or white.. are all pawns unless you are in the top tier. We have a 170+ page bs because that is part of sports.. this is not a discussion about social programs or laws with real life economic consequences. You need to chill out and start learning Oregon players names because that is who we are all going to be cheering for in a few days

"Social Programs"? Anywho, listen to what you wrote. You are merely restating what I wrote. You cant get caught up in white of black. It's about green in the end. So, remove the black...and watch the green disappear, Maybe then theses greedy fcks will be forced to change their slimy ways. Do you get it now? It's not coming from a racists lens- at least not on my part. The product/pawn is black...so I'm speaking to them. Encouraging my people to what is best for them (while destroying this bull**** system in the interim) is not racist...and fck anyone who says that it is? Would you send your kid to play for Golden? If the answer is "no"?- then take your racist rhetoric and go fck yourself....

Gone full ****** racist. Miami was cheap during the 5 national titles and it does not work anymore with all the big schools paying way more money for coaches and their assistants. You can blame the NCAA for all the rules against Miami football back in the late 80s. All colleges are the same making as much money as they can off the players. Just like corporations making as much money off their workers. Blame the top 1% or 2%. Shalalalala is the idiot to blame for all of her ****ups. Hiring three incompetent coaches in a row and then giving Golden an extension as a grand final ****up. Take away the fans and the game disappears.

Couldn't get past the first paragraph. Bot is inept not racist. #reaching

LOL, I would opine that they are neither. These people don't give a fck about no color other than green. These people are not "inept", nor are they stupid. It seems as though if they are stupid because the **** doesn't make sense...and when some **** doesn't make sense, usually there's bullsh1t involved. You know it and I know it.

It made no sense to hire Shannon. It makes no sense to keep Golden, who is arguably worse!!!!! I

Golden is a worse coach, Shannon was a horrible recruiter. Shannon burned so many bridges. I thought Shannon was a home run but soon realized he was in over his head. Golden ran his course.

Advertisement
"Shalala is a freaking 100 year old *** liberal that use to work for Clinton, Blake James is dating a transsexual....you can't get any more Liberal then that!"

Elite, are you under the impression that "liberals" are not racists? You might want to dig a little deeper in history and whose programs have had the worst effect on blacks. Abortion is the liberal bible and Planned Parenthood is its clergy. I am a Southern conservative so you might not trust me. Check out this site : http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html I find the comments about weeds really nail Donna's attitudes.

And don't let any blue blood republicans pretending to be conservatives confuse you. Momma Bush was one of Margaret Sanger's good buddies. Of course the Bush family was very liberal and why not, the Republican party is the original left wing party in USA.

LOL, really? Ohs Nohs...I can't see the dinky little trap you've set for me. A trap so well conceived, that when sprung, we'll all have our resident racist dangling by the foot. LULz. What % of the team is AA? Now, subtract that % from 85 and ask yourself "can we field a team"? If you can, I'll kindly stfu....(giggles)....

Is it racist that they are not giving football scholarships to Asians like myself?

Why is there no quota for Asians and whites to be on the roster since the % of AA obviously is disproportionate to the entire student body?

thanks.

he's not going to answer you. he really hasn't answered anything with substance and is just spouting gibberish (take it easy, he's retarded). the most you're going to get is his response to what i'm saying in this post that will have nothing to do with your original question.

Oh, it's happening. Only trolls and those too soft to deal with reality will try to derail this thread. But you know that the only way to effectuate real change is to disturb the flow of "product". If we start putting that **** on billboards, a change will be made......

100%

Duvalco, you're off the plantation. How dare you think outside the box the Marxist white folks made for you.

They preach diversity but smack down anyone who disagrees.

you are ALL over the place...first the NCAA as a whole is based on using kids to make money.. which has NOTHING to do with Miami admin not firing Golden. but somehow you decided to slap those 2 together. Have you seen / heard what OTHER schools do? you think Nick Saben gives 2 shi_ts about any kid they doesn't score TD's for him?

Again.. rant about the program but this racist rant is uncalled for.

Sorry, Mr. Elite Proxy, but my post will not be marginalized by you or anyone for that matter. It's not a "racist rant", rather an attempt to enlighten a fan base that has a 170+ page thread making threats that this institution could care less about you making. The University of Miami has sold out the kids and the fan base for money. We are being paid money by NCAA for making ourselves eunuchs. Period. That's the connection. Because the pawns in this whole affair are black, I'm appealing to those individuals to stay the fck away from this cesspool until the ACC *** withers up and falls off.... Got it now? Of course not, but carry on with your "racist" thing.....lulz...

i got news for you my friend... black or white.. are all pawns unless you are in the top tier. We have a 170+ page bs because that is part of sports.. this is not a discussion about social programs or laws with real life economic consequences. You need to chill out and start learning Oregon players names because that is who we are all going to be cheering for in a few days

"Social Programs"? Anywho, listen to what you wrote. You are merely restating what I wrote. You cant get caught up in white of black. It's about green in the end. So, remove the black...and watch the green disappear, Maybe then theses greedy fcks will be forced to change their slimy ways. Do you get it now? It's not coming from a racists lens- at least not on my part. The product/pawn is black...so I'm speaking to them. Encouraging my people to what is best for them (while destroying this bull**** system in the interim) is not racist...and fck anyone who says that it is? Would you send your kid to play for Golden? If the answer is "no"?- then take your racist rhetoric and go fck yourself....

Gone full ****** racist. (whatever helps you sleep at night, junior) Miami was cheap during the 5 national titles and it does not work anymore (no ****, Sherlock) with all the big schools paying way more money for coaches and their assistants (exactly. Rich people do what they see other rich people do. If they don't, they are getting their money in a dirty fashion) You can blame the NCAA for all the rules against Miami football back in the late 80s (irrelevant, but whatever...). All colleges are the same making as much money as they can off the players (indeed, but UM is making money off of these kids by putting them in a position that they know these kids will fail...and that's bullsh1t.) Just like corporations making as much money off their workers. Blame the top 1% or 2% (I don't really blame them. If people are stupid enough to be used????) Shalalalala is the idiot to blame for all of her ****ups. (first real thing you've posted in this thread so far...) Hiring three incompetent coaches in a row and then giving Golden an extension as a grand final ****up (Uhduhyee???) Take away the fans and the game disappears.
(wrong. Take away the "product" and the game disappears...)

Drops mic.

Advertisement

thanks.

he's not going to answer you. he really hasn't answered anything with substance and is just spouting gibberish (take it easy, he's retarded). the most you're going to get is his response to what i'm saying in this post that will have nothing to do with your original question.

Says the guy who gave up on real discussion. Sissy.

"Shalala is a freaking 100 year old *** liberal that use to work for Clinton, Blake James is dating a transsexual....you can't get any more Liberal then that!"

Elite, are you under the impression that "liberals" are not racists? You might want to dig a little deeper in history and whose programs have had the worst effect on blacks. Abortion is the liberal bible and Planned Parenthood is its clergy. I am a Southern conservative so you might not trust me. Check out this site : http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html I find the comments about weeds really nail Donna's attitudes.

And don't let any blue blood republicans pretending to be conservatives confuse you. Momma Bush was one of Margaret Sanger's good buddies. Of course the Bush family was very liberal and why not, the Republican party is the original left wing party in USA.

SHHHHHHHH. Truth hurts feelings.....

Advertisement

100%

Duvalco, you're off the plantation. How dare you think outside the box the Marxist white folks made for you.

They preach diversity but smack down anyone who disagrees.

LULZ. Black man speaks to black, talented kids, telling them not to come to MIAMI and play for nothing while not getting developed for the league(all the while, the school is purposefully aiming at mediocrity while cashing out)....and the Black man is racist. Gotcha. *****, LAFF!

Yea this don't make sense. I'm black and could not understand. Sports is the one thing where we should not involve race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back