To all my fellow African-American athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has become quite clear, from the university's actions, that the AA athlete is not appreciated by this university. By retaining Al Golden, the university has shown, in my opinion, an extreme indifference to the well being of current student-athletes. Moreover, the university has shown the same level of indifference toward former players, many of whom have helped build the University's brand.

It has become quite obvious that the university has decided that it is satisfied with receiving revenue checks from the ACC while shedding the "thug U" image by fielding a team of lesser-talented, but "good" kids (with the occasional "Duke Johnson" sprinkled in to put butts in seats). Winning is not a priority, only plodding toward "respectability" within the conference.

Let me reiterate: the university is only concerned with cashing ACC checks and shedding it's "thug U" image. Talented kid not getting developed properly? Meh, who gives a ****? We're still getting paid. "We haven't reached an ACC championship game!"...Meh, who gives a fck? We're still getting paid. "We're 6-7 in year 4!!!!" Meh, who gives a ****, we're still cashing checks. Sounds as if the university could give less than a **** about these kids, most of whom are AA. It's quite obvious that the university could give a **** about these kids' future- and don't give me that "well, they're getting a degree" ****-they can earn a degree anywhere! It's quite obvious that the university doesn't value the AA athlete, evinced by the way they treat former players. Really? Hall of Fame players have absolutely no say in whether or not we fire or retain a coach? Really???

So who does have a voice? It's certainly not the players, both current and past. The fans? LOL, yeah, right. We have just participated in a 170 page thread in anticipation of this horrible staff being rightfully terminated. That speaks volumes....and yet no changes will be made. I hear good men and women, both black and white and other, banding together in protest to achieve the desired result. I'm hearing calls to not buy tickets, merchandising, etc., all in an attempt to make a statement to the powers that be. And I agree, fck spending a dime on this bullsh1t *** program, but I fear that those same powers that be have already calculated/anticipated those losses and have reconciled those losses as a consequential "purging" of the "undesirables".

So let me say this to my fellow AA brethren: STOP COONIN' FOR THESE RACISTS MOTHERFUKKAS. THIS OPERATION DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO ELSEWHERE (BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL), THE UNIVERSITY WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE ACC AND THE CHECK-CASHING STOPS FOR THESE MUTHAFUKKAS. YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUALS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET- TAKE YOUR TALENTS ELSWHERE, MY BROTHERS, STOP FEEDING A RACIST INSTITUTION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE YOUR TALENTS TO CASH REVENUE-SHARING CHECKS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BIG AT MIAMI, YOU WILL FOREVER BE MIRED IN MEDIOCRATY. THE UNIVERSITY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, DUMMY, THEY JUST WANT TO USE YOU UP. STOP BEING A SLAVE IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE A SECOND TIER ATHLETE, DON'T SETTLE FOR MIAMI, GO TO A HBCU AND BE A STAR. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A DIRECT PATH TO THE NFL. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!

And so it goes....AA athletes shun Miami and stock the shelves of various programs around the country. There's a Sammy Watkins...a Patrick Johnson...a Denard Robinson on the roster of every big-time program around the country....and the product and competition could not be any better. Stars are putting asses in seats and the money is rolling in, reaching epic proportions.

Ever wonder why we have absolutely SUCKED since joining the ACC??? Do you idiots actually believe that Multimillionaires, many of whom have built their fortunes from nothing, are a bunch of incapable dummies??? Open your eyes, people. The University of Miami has sold out. They are being compensated for our being mediocre. That's why they are not flinching at the possible loss of asses in seats- any dummy knows that if you are not winning-especially at Miami-people are not showing up. They're not afraid of losing that money??? Naaaah. They are killing three birds with one stone. They are shedding (at least they think they're shedding) the "thug U" image by bringing in baby-sitters as corches, they are solidifying a spot in the ever-evolving, unknown entity that is the NCAA Power conferences, and they are making up lost revenue from disenchanted fans repudiating the school's bullsh1t product from the NCAA. The school is run by dirty politicians and powerful business men and women.

It's not "all about the "U"", It's all about the money. Even though it plays greatly into the hands/plans of the NCAA, let's us really hit these b1ctes (UM) where it hurts for whoring out our kids and the fans. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ACC KEEPS THESE *****ES ON THE ***. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE UNIVERSITY SURVIVES WITHOUT THAT ILLEGAL NCAA KICK-BACK. THE UNIVERSITY MUST BE KILLED COMPLETELY BEFORE IT CAN TRULY LIVE AGAIN....AND ONLY YOU, MY AA BRETHERN, CAN START THE REBIRTH!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

wait... so how exactly does this only apply to the black athletes on the team?

LOL, really? Ohs Nohs...I can't see the dinky little trap you've set for me. A trap so well conceived, that when sprung, we'll all have our resident racist dangling by the foot. LULz. What % of the team is AA? Now, subtract that % from 85 and ask yourself "can we field a team"? If you can, I'll kindly stfu....(giggles)....

wait... so by your logic, because a higher percentage of the affected population happens to be black, anything negative towards that population is racist? you're either the dumbest ************ to ever post on this board of this is the best troll post of all time. either way, bravo.

Advertisement
It has become quite clear, from the university's actions, that the AA athlete is not appreciated by this university. By retaining Al Golden, the university has shown, in my opinion, an extreme indifference to the well being of current student-athletes. Moreover, the university has shown the same level of indifference toward former players, many of whom have helped build the University's brand.

It has become quite obvious that the university has decided that it is satisfied with receiving revenue checks from the ACC while shedding the "thug U" image by fielding a team of lesser-talented, but "good" kids (with the occasional "Duke Johnson" sprinkled in to put butts in seats). Winning is not a priority, only plodding toward "respectability" within the conference.

Let me reiterate: the university is only concerned with cashing ACC checks and shedding it's "thug U" image. Talented kid not getting developed properly? Meh, who gives a ****? We're still getting paid. "We haven't reached an ACC championship game!"...Meh, who gives a fck? We're still getting paid. "We're 6-7 in year 4!!!!" Meh, who gives a ****, we're still cashing checks. Sounds as if the university could give less than a **** about these kids, most of whom are AA. It's quite obvious that the university could give a **** about these kids' future- and don't give me that "well, they're getting a degree" ****-they can earn a degree anywhere! It's quite obvious that the university doesn't value the AA athlete, evinced by the way they treat former players. Really? Hall of Fame players have absolutely no say in whether or not we fire or retain a coach? Really???

So who does have a voice? It's certainly not the players, both current and past. The fans? LOL, yeah, right. We have just participated in a 170 page thread in anticipation of this horrible staff being rightfully terminated. That speaks volumes....and yet no changes will be made. I hear good men and women, both black and white and other, banding together in protest to achieve the desired result. I'm hearing calls to not buy tickets, merchandising, etc., all in an attempt to make a statement to the powers that be. And I agree, fck spending a dime on this bullsh1t *** program, but I fear that those same powers that be have already calculated/anticipated those losses and have reconciled those losses as a consequential "purging" of the "undesirables".

So let me say this to my fellow AA brethren: STOP COONIN' FOR THESE RACISTS MOTHERFUKKAS. THIS OPERATION DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT YOUR PARTICIPATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO ELSEWHERE (BOTH FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL), THE UNIVERSITY WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE, THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE KICKED OUT OF THE ACC AND THE CHECK-CASHING STOPS FOR THESE MUTHAFUKKAS. YOU ARE AMONG THE MOST TALENTED INDIVIDUALS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET- TAKE YOUR TALENTS ELSWHERE, MY BROTHERS, STOP FEEDING A RACIST INSTITUTION THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT USE YOUR TALENTS TO CASH REVENUE-SHARING CHECKS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BIG AT MIAMI, YOU WILL FOREVER BE MIRED IN MEDIOCRATY. THE UNIVERSITY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, DUMMY, THEY JUST WANT TO USE YOU UP. STOP BEING A SLAVE IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE A SECOND TIER ATHLETE, DON'T SETTLE FOR MIAMI, GO TO A HBCU AND BE A STAR. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A DIRECT PATH TO THE NFL. FCK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!!!!

And so it goes....AA athletes shun Miami and stock the shelves of various programs around the country. There's a Sammy Watkins...a Patrick Johnson...a Denard Robinson on the roster of every big-time program around the country....and the product and competition could not be any better. Stars are putting asses in seats and the money is rolling in, reaching epic proportions.

Ever wonder why we have absolutely SUCKED since joining the ACC??? Do you idiots actually believe that Multimillionaires, many of whom have built their fortunes from nothing, are a bunch of incapable dummies??? Open your eyes, people. The University of Miami has sold out. They are being compensated for our being mediocre. That's why they are not flinching at the possible loss of asses in seats- any dummy knows that if you are not winning-especially at Miami-people are not showing up. They're not afraid of losing that money??? Naaaah. They are killing three birds with one stone. They are shedding (at least they think they're shedding) the "thug U" image by bringing in baby-sitters as corches, they are solidifying a spot in the ever-evolving, unknown entity that is the NCAA Power conferences, and they are making up lost revenue from disenchanted fans repudiating the school's bullsh1t product from the NCAA. The school is run by dirty politicians and powerful business men and women.

It's not "all about the "U"", It's all about the money. Even though it plays greatly into the hands/plans of the NCAA, let's us really hit these b1ctes (UM) where it hurts for whoring out our kids and the fans. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE ACC KEEPS THESE *****ES ON THE ***. DO NOT ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI-PERIOD. NO BASKETBALL. NO FOOTBALL...AND LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE UNIVERSITY SURVIVES WITHOUT THAT ILLEGAL NCAA KICK-BACK. THE UNIVERSITY MUST BE KILLED COMPLETELY BEFORE IT CAN TRULY LIVE AGAIN....AND ONLY YOU, MY AA BRETHERN, CAN START THE REBIRTH!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

LOL, really? Ohs Nohs...I can't see the dinky little trap you've set for me. A trap so well conceived, that when sprung, we'll all have our resident racist dangling by the foot. LULz. What % of the team is AA? Now, subtract that % from 85 and ask yourself "can we field a team"? If you can, I'll kindly stfu....(giggles)....

Does Kamalu and Odogwu count? I'm not sure they are American, just African...

What about Brad, does he count as part?

How do we count wiggers like Berios?

Is it racist that they are not giving football scholarships to Asians like myself?

Why is there no quota for Asians and whites to be on the roster since the % of AA obviously is disproportionate to the entire student body?

Last edited:
I suggest everyone stop replying to this IGNORANT person....

This thread is no good, has nothing to do with Canes football and the MODS need to step up, lock and ban this guy.

Seriously it sounds like he's salty from the Oregon beating the s*it out of his Seminoles still

WOOOP WOOOOP!!!!!! Sound the troll alert!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^ This is your mole, ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!! Now we are getting to the nitty gritty and they want to shut it down!!!!!! I

fumble-rose-bowl.jpg

Look at this troll weakling, fellas!!! He's posting totally irrelevant pictures and such because I outed him as a troll!!!!! *****, LAFF!

wait... so by your logic, because a higher percentage of the affected population happens to be black, anything negative towards that population is racist? you're either the dumbest ************ to ever post on this board of this is the best troll post of all time. either way, bravo.

LOL, how ironic. Whatta dumbazz....

Advertisement
I suggest everyone stop replying to this IGNORANT person....

This thread is no good, has nothing to do with Canes football and the MODS need to step up, lock and ban this guy.

Seriously it sounds like he's salty from the Oregon beating the s*it out of his Seminoles still

WOOOP WOOOOP!!!!!! Sound the troll alert!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^ This is your mole, ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!! Now we are getting to the nitty gritty and they want to shut it down!!!!!! I

fumble-rose-bowl.jpg

Look at this troll weakling, fellas!!! He's posting totally irrelevant pictures and such because I outed him as a troll!!!!! *****, LAFF!

lol...

answer me one question? If Berrios tried to get into Grambling and they denied him would that be racist?

ok so here's your logic in action: famu's population is almost 100% black. famu's band is almost 100% black. famu's administration is almost 100% black. famu allowed their band to haze new members. because of a death in hazing, famu suspended their band for a year. therefore, famu is a racist institution.

got it, chief.

So you remove everyone then you have nothing

Nah, Billy. They only remove the totally insane or obvious troll...or those who speak the truth-and yes-there's a fine line between both. Now this is where the weak will stay away from this thread for a while and then attack hours later (when I'm presumably gone). To work, you cowards!!!!!! To work!!!!!

I think the Sage of Baltimore, Mr. H.L. Mencken, was speaking of you when he wrote, “The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy."

Advertisement

ok so here's your logic in action: famu's population is almost 100% black. famu's band is almost 100% black. famu's administration is almost 100% black. famu allowed their band to haze new members. because of a death in hazing, famu suspended their band for a year. therefore, famu is a racist institution.

got it, chief.

Whatta dumbazz. So not the same?...other than two of the colors used in their jerseys? Aaawwwe, you tried though.....good job.....

Does Kamalu and Odogwu count? I'm not sure they are American, just African...

What about Brad, does he count as part?

How do we count wiggers like Berios?

Is it racist that they are not giving football scholarships to Asians like myself?

Why is there no quota for Asians and whites to be on the roster since the % of AA obviously is disproportionate to the entire student body?

I'm actually really curious to see your views on the above.

got it, chief.

Whatta dumbazz. So not the same?...other than two of the colors used in their jerseys? Aaawwwe, you tried though.....good job.....

i have to admit, you're a pretty ******* good troll for being effectively retarded.

Advertisement

I think the Sage of Baltimore, Mr. H.L. Mencken, was speaking of you when he wrote, “The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy."

And who, exactly, gives a **** what the "Sage of Baltimore" has to say about anything? One is a sh1tty spice, seldom used and the other a really sh1tty city....and this is the ***** you choose to quote? *****, LAFF!

Advertisement

got it, chief.

i have to admit, you're a pretty ****ing good troll for being effectively retarded.

AAAAHHHH! Dbg!!! You've given up. Thanks for playing.

Listen, guys. Get over the whole race angle..I know it's tough because we've been mentally conditioned to think that way for over 70 years (media). But please don't automatically go slobbering at the jingling of the shiny keys, "Rufus Pavlov". It's about this sh1tty administration selling out both the kids and the fan base-white, black, red, yellow and whatever. Sorry, guys, but without Black, talented kids, i.e. the "product", this whole ***kg operation gets shut the fck down. And that's who i'm speaking to. If that's racist...then fck it-so be it? Everyone is entitled to an opinion??? (rolls eyes).

I think you understand my point (that I've made now at least 7-8 times), what you are having difficulty with is the fact that I am ONLY speaking to young, black kids, which denotes superiority/power in the hands of that kid and you have a fundamental problem with that. So rather than take an introspective look at this particular part of the larger issue, you would rather attack the messenger of the truth that you have such difficulty reconciling. The idea of the proverbial slaves leaving the proverbial plantation? GASP*

Duval county school system is ashamed of you right now I bet. How does wins and loses in football translate to the educational advancement of AA STUDENT-Athletes?

Soooo...let me get this straight. Rather than offer any substance to what was posted-either pro or con, you offer up this steaming pile of "not a relevant issue"??? *****, LAFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back