TNM: Yeezy's

people not wearing Yeezys because Kanye supports trump but Nike has children used as slaves making their shoes 🤔
This.

And I love me some Kanye. We need more like him willing to speak their mind and not be guilted into their feelings.

If the kids like these then I’m all for it (personally not a fan but they aren’t for me haha)

Advertisement
Does wearing Yeezys make us harder, better faster and / or stronger?

Asking as a middle class white man from the UK who has no idea what 70% of this thread is about.

I feel you, gut I’m retired well white guy from FL who has a sense that is about footwear but I had no idea so many women were on the board. I’m going to check with the wife, she was a model and has half bedroom full of shoes. Maybe she can shed some light on it.

Yes.

In all seriousness, it's a great recruitment/marketing tool with kids. Definitely helps with program optics re: a truly NEW Miami. Younger coach, trendy shoes, and a high octane offense.

Manny is putting on a rebranding clinic.

Can we get the old U back please and ditch the inbetween Miami. Let’s face it, that is the Miami we want not another new Miami. That sound s little like Donna to me. But if Manny can kick some a$$ and get to the playoffs, I could come around.

Half the time I don’t think I wore shoes that actually fit my feet until I was in my 20’s and actually started buying wide shoes. Ran track and played football with shoes that I had to stretch out. I’m a legit 4E. At one time only New Balance had widths. I don’t know about now, but back when I was in school it was literally impossible to find cleats or spikes in widths.

Haha that’s wild. Nowadays you can’t just go get a pair of running shoes. You have to get fitted properly. I believe NB still does. It’s all my pops rocks.

Advertisement
Half the time I don’t think I wore shoes that actually fit my feet until I was in my 20’s and actually started buying wide shoes. Ran track and played football with shoes that I had to stretch out. I’m a legit 4E. At one time only New Balance had widths. I don’t know about now, but back when I was in school it was literally impossible to find cleats or spikes in widths.
Got the same issue. 4E duck feet. Don’t need flippers when I scuba dive or snorkel. Been wearing NB for years because they almost always have 4E or, in some cases, referred to as X-Wide. Limited selection but when your feet hurt due to narrow shoes , I’ll always go with the 4E. Dress shoes are a nightmare.

Haha that’s wild. Nowadays you can’t just go get a pair of running shoes. You have to get fitted properly. I believe NB still does. It’s all my pops rocks.
I’m with your pops on those NB’s! Getting difficult to find in x-wide. Even their web site is out at times.

You sleep.. Don’t nobody even wear Jordan’s like that anymore. Only pairs of Jordans i even wear and i have Over 15 pair of them are my bred 11s or occasionally the space jam 11s. They rarely sell out on their releases now adays too
Winterized sold out but the 9s havent...

Advertisement
I’d love to see an alternate light grey pant with the green top. Would look fire with those grey yeezys

Got the same issue. 4E duck feet. Don’t need flippers when I scuba dive or snorkel. Been wearing NB for years because they almost always have 4E or, in some cases, referred to as X-Wide. Limited selection but when your feet hurt due to narrow shoes , I’ll always go with the 4E. Dress shoes are a nightmare.

LOL...better half says I could fall asleep standing up no problem. If I had webbing between my toes I would probably be classified as a new type of aquatic humanoid species.

As far as dress shoes, Allen Edmonds is one brand that has a EEE, which I then stretch a bit. That is, if you need to wear conservative shoes for work like I do.

Advertisement
I’m a distance runner. Glad to see fellow runners. The Epic React is the most comfortable shoe out there. I own 3 pairs and use them anytime I’m on my feet walking a lot. For distance running though, I go with the zoom fly and vapor Fly. Expensive yes but my goodness does it feel like real pillows you’re walking on. I also use the Pegasus turbo for every day training. For race day it’s the zoom/vapor fly.

adidas vigor bounce are the shoes that I wear running 10 miles and under(basically practice). Great shoes but they cut up my heels if I dont wear high enough socks. Long distance running is a science, copper fit boxers have done wonders, after finishing some runs I would literally run through some boxers. Heard great things about the shoes you've listed. Just like the adidas vigor bounce because they flow from step to step. That extra heel cushion put let's pressure on my joints but slows my pace down. When I'm trying to set a personal record I use shoes with less Material but my feet always pay the price. Only run on concrete.

Advertisement
adidas vigor bounce are the shoes that I wear running 10 miles and under(basically practice). Great shoes but they cut up my heels if I dont wear high enough socks. Long distance running is a science, copper fit boxers have done wonders, after finishing some runs I would literally run through some boxers. Heard great things about the shoes you've listed. Just like the adidas vigor bounce because they flow from step to step. That extra heel cushion put let's pressure on my joints but slows my pace down. When I'm trying to set a personal record I use shoes with less Material but my feet always pay the price. Only run on concrete.

If you’re looking for the speed boost try out the zoom fly or vapor fly. Zoom is 160 and vapor 250. The vapor is what the elites use but I could tell the difference in the cushioning. I remember when I first tried on the zooms they were telling me how it wold propel my step and make me faster and I was like mhmm sure let me just pay and they were like no we prefer you test them. So I did. I could literally feel the shoe propel my next step. Recently I tried the vapor fly out and it was the same shoe but it felt even softer on my feet. Both come in flynit uppers making them very light. Like a sock piece. I’d say give them a test. Nike allows you to return them within 30 days if they aren’t working out.

U couldn’t be more wrong.

https://sixfiguresneakerhead.com/july-2018-releases-the-hottest-shoes-with-resale-value/

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/mo...an-5-retro-paris-saint-germain-friends-family

Yeezy’s are done. Now if u wanna talk about Pharrell’s Hu’s, then holla. Yeezy been shot himself in the foot and groin which is y Adidas is trying to do damage control and flood the market. The Bapes, Nightwalkers, and especially HU’s are chitting on Yeezy.

The only joints that are still low key hot are his Zebras.

This might as well be written in sanskrit. I have no idea what's going on. There has never been a topic on this board that I am more disconnected on. Good lord I am getting old.

LoL. I never thought I would see the day politics will rule sneaker sales. From what I see the young bucks in the hood can care less. No politician from either side ever done anything for those kids. That's why they keep hustling and keep their noses above water. All this Yeezy and Nike bs over loser politics don't effect style. It's either, you have bread or no bread. A pair of Yeezys says that as much as Jordans.
Put Love first, politics is the devil.

Agree with you! It’s all about cash and a fashion show on the block.

This is BIG, negates any advantage uf May have gained wearing retro Jordan’s as cleats or what have you. Yeezy’s are viewed better than Jordan in the shoe game right now imo. Much more value

Advertisement
Back