TNM: Yeezy's

Bape has been a dud since Nigo sold it. New owners just collaborate with everyone and generally recycle old nigo designs. Its a shell of its former self, and doesn't have much cred anymore. Occasionally I see a pair of bapestas and think oh that would be cool, but its pretty played.

Yeezy's have fallen off over the past year, and anyone in the industry can tell you thats the case because of over-saturation and to an extent Kanye's wonkyness. I like some of the other shoes he did but the 350s are about as played out as the come.

Adidas still holds serious clout and has really nice trainers- ultraboost, etc and the Pharrel line is dope too. Its not a bad brand, much better than Puma. The gear we get from Puma at my work is atrocious. Horrible quality and looks like **** too.

Advertisement
Bape has been a dud since Nigo sold it. New owners just collaborate with everyone and generally recycle old nigo designs. Its a shell of its former self, and doesn't have much cred anymore. Occasionally I see a pair of bapestas and think oh that would be cool, but its pretty played.

Yeezy's have fallen off over the past year, and anyone in the industry can tell you thats the case because of over-saturation and to an extent Kanye's wonkyness. I like some of the other shoes he did but the 350s are about as played out as the come.

Adidas still holds serious clout and has really nice trainers- ultraboost, etc and the Pharrel line is dope too. Its not a bad brand, much better than Puma. The gear we get from Puma at my work is atrocious. Horrible quality and looks like **** too.

The Supreme owner sold some of his shares too and both Supreme and Bape are still premier streetwear brands. Re sale is still through the roof, everything they drop is still considered exclusive. Yeezy hype may have died down but that's not saying much considering how high their hype was. everything they drop is still considered exclusive. U still turn heads with a pair of Yeezys on.

Advertisement
1548689344089.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back