TNM: Yeezy's

Advertisement
Thank goodness for our new jerseys. They do need to add a collar lining overstitch to put the U on the collar over. That thing gets so distorted when the jersey stretches. I like the Yeezy's, ain't paying $2k for that chit though, when it takes some dude in Vietnam $10.25 to make

BB4563ED-948C-4C3C-9511-302F1DACBD92.jpeg

Advertisement
Thank goodness for our new jerseys. They do need to add a collar lining overstitch to put the U on the collar over. That thing gets so distorted when the jersey stretches. I like the Yeezy's, ain't paying $2k for that chit though, when it takes some dude in Vietnam $10.25 to make

Got a pair of the whites for straight retail direct from Adidas.. I think it was $200 or $300. Haven’t even taken them out of the box yet.

How lightweight are those jerseys? Material looks similar to some lightweight sweaters that I wear when the temps drop below 60 here and everyone busts out the parkas.

Advertisement
Surprised it has taken this long with the push adidas put behind miami initially.

That's it? Thought they were $1-$2K

Maybe on the secondary market. Even there I don’t think they go for that anymore.

When they come out, I usually get an email from Adidas And if you go online you usually have a few minutes to try to get them, and it just so happened they had my size. I probably have one of those sizes that goes quickly so I was lucky. I normally wear like a 10, but was told to go a half size higher like I do with the boosts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back