TNM: Yeezy's

U couldn’t be more wrong.

https://sixfiguresneakerhead.com/july-2018-releases-the-hottest-shoes-with-resale-value/

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/mo...an-5-retro-paris-saint-germain-friends-family

Yeezy’s are done. Now if u wanna talk about Pharrell’s Hu’s, then holla. Yeezy been shot himself in the foot and groin which is y Adidas is trying to do damage control and flood the market. The Bapes, Nightwalkers, and especially HU’s are chitting on Yeezy.

The only joints that are still low key hot are his Zebras.

Bathing Ape died and came back, have Yeezy's even started the first part of that cycle? Comfortable shoes are more popular than ever.

Advertisement
Finally

Yeezy is the best shoe on the market period. Looks like we're getting a fresh af uni combo next year for the New Miami.

You’re the Nike til you die dude.

I actually mess w a lot of Adidas, but yeah I’m a Nike guy fa sho, but I have a lot of Adidas wear. I love the night walkers, Dame’s, and the Hu’s and I got the Hu’s Only b/c my co-worker’s best friend works for Adidas.

I actually mess w a lot of Adidas, but yeah I’m a Nike guy fa sho, but I have a lot of Adidas wear. I love the night walkers, Dame’s, and the Hu’s and I got the Hu’s Only b/c my co-worker’s best friend works for Adidas.
I’m a Nike guy too but I respect The adidas resurgence for sure

Advertisement

How much for the Hu’s

Does wearing Yeezys make us harder, better faster and / or stronger?

Asking as a middle class white man from the UK who has no idea what 70% of this thread is about.

Resale is still pretty **** crazy for the yeezy, much higher than Jordan

I literally just provided hard data that says the exact opposite. Lol. Yeezy’s ain’t that lick anymore. Do they still re-sale, yes, but their popularity has dropped, especially since the market became flooded w them and that was due to Yeezy’s stupid mouth.

All the momentum Adidas had is starting to wan. New Balance is a making a roar in the market now. Puma has been resurrected; Vans is out here killing it and Converse has come in the fashion arena. Plus Nike took Adidas’ concepts and took it to a new level by collaborating w street designers, fashion designers, and cartoon artist, while making these shoes hella hard to find. Plus their affordable Epic React is arguably the most comfortable running shoe out.

Advertisement

Asking as a middle class white man from the UK who has no idea what 70% of this thread is about.
Yes.

In all seriousness, it's a great recruitment/marketing tool with kids. Definitely helps with program optics re: a truly NEW Miami. Younger coach, trendy shoes, and a high octane offense.

Manny is putting on a rebranding clinic.

I have one pair that I haven’t even worn, so I don’t know.

Where do you live in the UK?

Advertisement
Whether y’all like it or not, the yeezy is still one of the hottest shoe on the market despite Kanye antics which is telling. From a value perspective in the resale market the yeezy adidas sh*ts all over Jordan and it isn’t even a competition...

This is not true anymore and hasn't been that way for a long time. Yeezy was propped up on limited quantities causing hype. The production numbers have gone up and his missteps in public have killed the resale value. You can get yeezys at retail or below with little effort.

I literally just provided hard data that says the exact opposite. Lol. Yeezy’s ain’t that lick anymore. Do they still re-sale, yes, but their popularity has dropped, especially since the market became flooded w them and that was due to Yeezy’s stupid mouth.

All the momentum Adidas had is starting to wan. New Balance is a making a roar in the market now. Puma has been resurrected; Vans is out here killing it and Converse has come in the fashion arena. Plus Nike took Adidas’ concepts and took it to a new level by collaborating w street designers, fashion designers, and cartoon artist, while making these shoes hella hard to find. Plus their affordable Epic React is arguably the most comfortable running shoe out.

For real distance running, not fashion, I’ve always liked NB’s, plus I’m a 4E, and the rest of the companies don’t make em that wide. That doesn’t matter when you’re just wearing them out and about. But if you’re going to run a 5K, 10K, your shoes better fūcking fit right

Resale is still pretty **** crazy for the yeezy, much higher than Jordan
For certain pairs of Jordan sure but the highly sought after stuff like the Union 1s go for just as much if not more than yeezys especially if you are looking at any of the newer yeezys. You are talking like a guy who really has no idea what the current resale market looks like.

Advertisement
I’m a Nike guy too but I respect The adidas resurgence for sure

They did great by reinventing themselves. Part was they had a great leader, leading the American market. Second, that rant Kanye did on the Sway Show was greeeeat publicity. 3rd, they didn’t attack the sports market, but rather the fashion market, which was genius. 4th, they brought in two of Nike’s top designers to help.

Adidas was rolling, but like I told everyone, after King stepped down, I knew they would take a step back. Plus Kanye’s mouth has hurt them, a bit. They need to focus on the Bapes, and Pharrell, in all honesty. Continue to make comfortable, fashionable shoes and they’ll remain a solid # 2 on the overall shoe market.

They did great by reinventing themselves. Part was they had a great leader, leading the American market. Second, that rant Kanye did on the Sway Show was greeeeat publicity. 3rd, they didn’t attack the sports market, but rather the fashion market, which was genius. 4th, they brought in two of Nike’s top designers to help.

Adidas was rolling, but like I told everyone, after King stepped down, I knew they would take a step back. Plus Kanye’s mouth has hurt them, a bit. They need to focus on the Bapes, and Pharrell, in all honesty. Continue to make comfortable, fashionable shoes and they’ll remain a solid # 2 on the overall shoe market.
They got to continue to reinvent the wheel and don’t get stagnant

Advertisement
Back