TNM: Yeezy's

For real distance running, not fashion, I’ve always liked NB’s, plus I’m a 4E, and the rest of the companies don’t make em that wide. That doesn’t matter when you’re just wearing them out and about. But if you’re going to run a 5K, 10K, your shoes better fūcking fit right

**** yeah. That’s y the 720’s AirMax are so popular. I think they are ugly af, but they are so freggin comfortable. My pops loves NB’s b/c he’s a runner, like 26.2 miles marathon runner. His foot is wide, as well, and he absolutely loves NBs. He hates Reebok and Adidas. He likes the the Epic Reacts, but prefers NBs b/c of their comfort.

Advertisement
Personally, I think No shoe will ever out do the Nike SB Dunk, its resale value was ridiculous and had a style for everyone. Jordan 3's are always nice. But I'm happy wearing my Coral (Miami Colored) Asics. Shoes dont make the man. Maybe the woman

They got to continue to reinvent the wheel and don’t get stagnant

100. Ive been trying to ask my co-workers friend why did King abruptly resign. He was a thorn in Nike and Under Armour side. His vision was elite, no bull chit. It doesn’t make any sense. Then all that scandal came out where Adidas was getting schools in trouble. I’m wondering if it had to do w that, but he was elite w/ his marketing and innovation for the brand.

Advertisement
You sleep.. Don’t nobody even wear Jordan’s like that anymore. Only pairs of Jordans i even wear and i have Over 15 pair of them are my bred 11s or occasionally the space jam 11s. They rarely sell out on their releases now adays too
Same! If they ain’t 11’s, I ain’t buying!

U couldn’t be more wrong.

https://sixfiguresneakerhead.com/july-2018-releases-the-hottest-shoes-with-resale-value/

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/mo...an-5-retro-paris-saint-germain-friends-family

Yeezy’s are done. Now if u wanna talk about Pharrell’s Hu’s, then holla. Yeezy been shot himself in the foot and groin which is y Adidas is trying to do damage control and flood the market. The Bapes, Nightwalkers, and especially HU’s are chitting on Yeezy.

The only joints that are still low key hot are his Zebras.

This is a joke post. You showed us July 2018 and one of the least favorite Yeezy in the 700s

The second list a majority of people can't even get their hands on which is why the resale value is so high.

Yeezy's are still a hot commodity the only ones that are low on resale are the ones that have been re-released like the frozen yellows, the zebras, the triple whites, etc. What do you expect when the same shoe is flooded? Why do you think majority of Jordan Retros are barely above retail?

Majority of the V2 cores are still 500+, the original Yeezy's from adidas are still 700+, then you have some other ones like the breds that are 700+.

This is a joke post. You showed us July 2018 and one of the least favorite Yeezy in the 700s

The second list a majority of people can't even get their hands on which is why the resale value is so high.

Yeezy's are still a hot commodity the only ones that are low on resale are the ones that have been re-released like the frozen yellows, the zebras, the triple whites, etc. What do you expect when the same shoe is flooded? Why do you think majority of Jordan Retros are barely above retail?

Majority of the V2 cores are still 500+, the original Yeezy's from adidas are still 700+, then you have some other ones like the breds that are 700+.

Eventually ya’ll ninjas will figure out I don’t post chit for chits and giggles. This is my lane, all I do is test the shoe market. I’m a 10000% sneaker head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ww...8/10/5-reasons-yeezys-are-bricking-at-resale/

The OGs of any shoe is going to resale. Never did I say his shoes weren’t reselling, but facts are facts, Yeezy’s ain’t the lustful shoe like they once were.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eventually ya’ll ninjas will figure out I don’t post chit for chits and giggles. This is my lane, all I do is test the shoe market. I’m a 10000% sneaker head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ww...8/10/5-reasons-yeezys-are-bricking-at-resale/

Great and the only one that matters there is that there are too many on the market just like there tons of Jordans on the market ******** up resales.

You think the Zebras went down from 800 a shoe to 300 because of politics or people "not liking Kanye"? No its because they released a **** ton more of them

Great and the only one that matters there is that there are too many on the market just like there tons of Jordans on the market ******** up resales.

You think the Zebras went down from 800 a shoe to 300 because of politics or people "not liking Kanye"? No its because they released a **** ton more of them

Yeah, OK.

Y in tf did they release a ton of them??! It was damage control, what r u not getting??! And u act like u can just randomly get the Zebras. Tf?!

Advertisement
Paying $300 for sneakers is stupid in the first place, but used sneakers? You're seriously going to buy expensive-*** shoes that have already been used?

Yet you post a link in the previous post showing sneakers the normal consumer can't even get a sniff at then try to play it off showing other sneakers value.

What’s value? What’s resale? What makes a shoe more valuable? What’s make a shoe re-sale at a higher value? Isn’t it exclusivity? So what r u saying?

But let’s talk about the majority of the shoes on this list:

Was the Vapormax exclusive? Was the Cookies & Creams exclusive? Were the Kyrie’s exclusive? Were the lightsmoke exclusive??

What r u even talking about? U acting like the list composed of some FOG, Air Yeezy, Off-Whites, Don C’s family edition, Rockafells AF1’s. Lol. It is what it is, Yeezy has it’s lane, but it ain’t smoking the market like it once did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back