TNM: Yeezy's

Advertisement
I feel you, gut I’m retired well white guy from FL who has a sense that is about footwear but I had no idea so many women were on the board. I’m going to check with the wife, she was a model and has half bedroom full of shoes. Maybe she can shed some light on it.

Early 30s here and no idea what's going on. When are the Canes wearing Doc Martens?

I'm a Jordans fan myself and think Yeezy's are overrated, nevermind his politics. Both brands are oversaturating the market. Every week another pair of Jordans is released, sometimes more than one pair, it's absurd. And you never used to be able to cop Yeezy's without a bot, but now I know people that regularly do on releases.

I'm about to come out of Jordans retirement for the infrared 6's February 16th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not feeling that, if we are wearing that we better be playing some weak guranteed victory team

Doubt it will look exactly like that but will definitely have the Bape aesthetic included in the uniform. The players would love it

Not feeling that, if we are wearing that we better be playing some weak guranteed victory team
Probably just hooking up the gear. I don't think adidas is bold enough to try and include it in a uniform... at least I hope not lol

Advertisement
Bape has had a resurgence. I wouldnt say they are as popular as they were back in the day but they are back to being a premier brand again. The Adidas collabs are pretty fire. I hate to admit it but we start throwing High end Adidas stuff like yeezy and bape collabs at the kids it shows we really are providing the best of the best just like every other top flight program. The standard free merch for a D1 football athlete is insane these days.

Probably just hooking up the gear. I don't think adidas is bold enough to try and include it in a uniform... at least I hope not lol

The Bape aesthetic is going to be included in a uniform somewhere or else they wouldn't have collaborated with Adidas Football. I'm hoping we get the Bape combo and I'm sure the players are too. Bape is a premier streetwear brand.

Brands like Supreme and Bape are big here but they’re much much bigger overseas imo

Advertisement
Back