Tirek Austin-Cave up to 233

Nígga you should get a 2 week ban for putting Flagg and Denzel in the same post.
**** up *****... you should get a two week ban for even coming to a debate with no ammo.

Show it on film or stfu dogging our players. Simple as that.

Perryman slow af and would have suffered in Manny defense if put in the same position as Flagg. You can ignore it all you want but you'll just be exposing your lack of football acumen.

Advertisement
What kind of lame *** **** us you on boy?

You got no ammo for the debate so you do this childish feminine BS?

WEAK *** *****.
You posted the most lackluster highlight tape of all time and compared to our best linebacker in the last 10 years. I don't need to add anything to this. Lmao you sick in the head.

**** up *****... you should get a two week ban for even coming to a debate with no ammo.

Show it on film or stfu dogging our players. Simple as that.

Perryman slow af and would have suffered in Manny defense if put in the same position as Flagg. You can ignore it all you want but you'll just be exposing your lack of football acumen.
Debate lmao.

I'm not sure which sentence you should be roundhouse'd in the teeth quicker for.

You mad at the truth?

Be mad at sports illustrated too cuz they got Denzel on the all slow team. Boy a liability in space. Always has been.

Within the tackle box? He a beast. Just like Flagg is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-142258_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-142258_Chrome.jpg
    947.6 KB · Views: 56
Advertisement
Being in the right place at the right time is important for a linebacker. If a guy runs a 4.4 in the wrong direction, it can mean huge plays for the offense.

I also want to replace Flagg but he was really the best option last year. Chase Smith should have played more based on talent and practice performance, but the other guys weren't exactly making it hard for the coaches. We need improvement from physical talents like TAC and Huff and we need to Portal in competition.

" Chase Smith should have played more based on talent and practice performance"

Was it just Manny's incompetence why Chase didn't play more?

You posted the most lackluster highlight tape of all time and compared to our best linebacker in the last 10 years. I don't need to add anything to this. Lmao you sick in the head.
You have no argument that's why. Put Flagg in Donofrio defense and put Perryman in Manny defense and your entire opinion would change to the opposite.

Yet you're too dense to realize that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the Pitt game last year. His pops definitely met with Patke after the game outside the buses and was heated
And according to the same story you told, Patke pulled them to the side while they were talking to each other

Advertisement

See this the type **** I'm talking about. Too dumb to realize that I'm not posting the highlights for flash and pizazz so low football IQ MFs like you can nut in ya draws and have bragging rights.

I posted to show a small semblance of what the kid can do when NOT forced to be the space defender inside Mannys defense. The kid is tough, physical, and probably our best tackler.

You don't make guys like him cover the edge from hash to sideline against elite quickness and speed.

Those plays he got abused on Perryman would have to.

This isn't about comparing the 2 players as a whole. It's about exposing a coach knowing his talent or lack thereof and adjusting his methods to make the players look good.

I used Perryman as an example because he's a slow but sure tackler like Flagg and if you watch both their highlight tapes they both make all their plays within the tackle box.

Never have you seen perryman, within a defensive playcall, be forced to tackle a guy like tutu Atwell in open space from hash to sideline and he made the play. He gonna get ran by or juked out his shoes just like Flagg.

He was just rarely in those positions in donofrio 3-4.

This ain't about comparing the 2 head to head. It's just an easy example to use because Miami fans know him.

Yall love to dog on these players who've been led astray by bad coaching. I won't stand for it.

You did not give up your body to play for this U so stfu.

Lol Ay dont ever put Flagg and DP in the same sentence.
Lol Ay don't ever tag me again to say no weak *** **** like this again. I do wtf I want. Don't like it? Prove my point wrong without insults and childish BS.

Show me within scheme and film or stfu

Not saying you’re wrong but also when you turn on the tv every Saturday we see lesser talented guys making plays in games because they are being put in the best positions to maximize their talent

It’s felt like a lot of square peg round hole approaches with some kids here
I agree. And I was waiting for you to say that these were Mannys LB recruits so its his fault the talent is void. Lol. Which is also very true.

Advertisement
Back