Tirek Austin-Cave Gone

Advertisement
I take it he's not joining Manny at Pedo State, lol. ... I really liked TAC's highlights coming out, thought he could be a player for us. Good luck to him. Go local back to Rutgers, Cuse or Temple and start. Schiano can turn him into something.
Who did Schiano turn into something at UM???

I'm not being a **** here, but nobody is happy all the time on the practice field. Even the best get their asses chewed by the coaching staff from time to time. Sometimes they get chewed on more than the others because more is expected of them.
Never implied that in the least. I was referencing an isolated/specific incident and you are speaking overall/universally, two very different contexts.

Never implied that in the least. I was referencing an isolated/specific incident and you are speaking overall/universally, two very different contexts.

I'm simply saying, you cited a video during practice and formed some opinion at the time supposedly. It's practice, players get chewed on all the time. You can't infer much from it as an outsider of the program. Some coaches are yelling all the time.

Advertisement
Lots of guys improved under Schiano when got here in 99.
Stop it.....had nothing to do with him "individually"...the credit goes to his Assistants. Was he better than Bill Miller who he replaced in 99??....Yeah....but Monkey Boy wasn't all that, and wasn't liked by a large amount of players. @Brooklyndee will be more than happy to tell ya.....

So U SayingNothing as usual.

Yet you claim to have been worried over a coach making a player run a drill again multiple times. Saying Strong didn't look happy. Man, did you ever play the game? You'd be fluttering like a leaf wringing your sweat drenched hands at all the stuff that happens at practice if you had.

@Trav ....that was Butch's Defense in 99 and 2000...don't be fooled...it was also Butch's Defense in 95-98, unfortunately it wasn't run to his liking by Bill Miller, who was a very close friend of Butch's....Hence, Schiano getting the job. Yes the Defense got better during his tenure. But the credit should go to his assistants more so...Schiano's Defensive calls came back and bit him on his *** in 99.....(see Penn St game...)

Advertisement
@Trav ....that was Butch's Defense in 99 and 2000...don't be fooled...it was also Butch's Defense in 95-98, unfortunately it wasn't run to his liking by Bill Miller, who was a very close friend of Butch's....Hence, Schiano getting the job. Yes the Defense got better during his tenure. But the credit should go to his assistants more so...Schiano's Defensive calls came back and bit him on his *** in 99.....(see Penn St game...)
Yea I remember Chaffie Fields but are we really gonna question an aggressive call? If the zebras don't give James Jackson a horrible spot on 4th and 1 in the pre-replay era no one remembers the name Chaffie Fields.

There are some south Jersey beasts out there. Beasts all over Jersey.

I think him going to Temple or Rutgers would do him well. Temple or Rutgers would make sense, just a hop on the Transit from Camden, though Temple is closer, hop on the PATCO subway then the Broad Street subway to Temple.
I have a younger cousin and older cousin that played in league from south Jersey. Lots of south Jersey talent throughout the years.

Yea I remember Chaffie Fields but are we really gonna question an aggressive call? If the zebras don't give James Jackson a horrible spot on 4th and 1 in the pre-replay era no one remembers the name Chaffie Fields.
It was the absolute wrong defensive alignment on that play by Schiano....
#1 The field was Wet and Slippery
#2 We (The CBs) had No business that close to the LOS....should have been further back....Morgan blitzed and hit the QB just as he released it...but Rumph slipped, and Reed was out of place...Rumph also had a cast on his arm (broken hand)

I still to this day have nightmares about that spot...Butch was beyond Livid...had to be restrained by Sarge...I'll give you that....But Cot ****....we should have been in atleast a Prevent....

Advertisement
Schiano was really green when he got to miami,remember going to a couple practices and it was like Butch was holding his hand,teaching him the ropes.

Yet you claim to have been worried over a coach making a player run a drill again multiple times. Saying Strong didn't look happy. Man, did you ever play the game? You'd be fluttering like a leaf wringing your sweat drenched hands at all the stuff that happens at practice if you had.
U definitely never played the game and everyone knows that wasn’t the point of my post at all.

Ok you got your preemptive nitpick blog argument for the day. U do this every single day to someone. It makes you feel alive seeing that your big sis just locked 🔒 your basement door to the rest of house until she leaves for work and you have to leave her house as well, until she gets back. Off to the library to pick another blog fight.

Advertisement
Schiano was really green when he got to miami,remember going to a couple practices and it was like Butch was holding his hand,teaching him the ropes.
Butch was crazy hands on....ESPECIALLY with the DL....Can't count how many times I watched him Drag guys off the field at Greentree...including Big Vince...Anyone who doesn't think those were Butch's Defenses are outta their minds....

Advertisement
Back