Tirek Austin-Cave Gone

of course they didnt want to play for the D coaches. Diaz, Patke, Aristide and DVD. All of them had zero chance of leading the players to success. it was a **** show from day one.
I said Patke was a complete joke from Day 1....Had absolutely NO business coaching at UM.....None,... of course I was met with a bunch of know nothings telling me I was crazy. @Brooklyndee told everyone from Jumpstreet that Patke was trash....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Patrick Joyner left an unranked CMD-coached linebacker corp, transferred to Utah, and starts for a ranked NY6 Utah football team.

And everyone remembers the Gionni Paul story.

Not sure if TAC will be successful at his next stop, but I can’t judge TAC by his performance under CMD.

Coaching matters

Pretty sure Joyner plays for Utah State not Utah

Patrick Joyner left an unranked CMD-coached linebacker corp, transferred to Utah, and starts for a ranked NY6 Utah football team.

Not sure if TAC will be successful at his next stop, but I can’t judge TAC by his performance under CMD.

Coaching matters
Lol he didn't start last year, hardly even played...I know because after seeing how successful the team was I wanted to see if he were contributing....and he wasn't.

In 2022 if Utah State is successful with him starting and/or receiving big time minutes, this argument can be made.

You tried it though lol....context matters

He’s not an MLB. Just not natural there for him. He’s always underwhelmed in that role. His best role would be as a rush LB.
The issue is I saw him play well dabbling btwn inside and out vs. Va Tech in '20.

But Diaz was always dabbling. Really who had the chance to even be a good ILB? Ragone, Jennings and Flagg. Everyone else has played too many spots in a bad scheme with no position coaching.

K Smith, Brooks, C Smith, Frierson, A Carter even played some ILB. Diaz couldn't make up his mind and no one learned or got in a rhythm.

Advertisement
I said Patke was a complete joke from Day 1....Had absolutely NO business coaching at UM.....None,... of course I was met with a bunch of know nothings telling me I was crazy. @Brooklyndee told everyone from Jumpstreet that Patke was trash....
none of the four Diaz, Patke, Aristide and DVD had ANY business coaching anywhere.

Coaching matters
Honestly this is a “running for Senate” level of made up nonsense about Joyner.

Coaching matters
Please tell me you’re trolling lol

Advertisement
Patke knows the game but he has no clue how to coach & didn't communicate for ****.

Advertisement
Good. Really liked the kid. Just think he didn’t fit the mold Mario and Steele are looking for in an LB. But I think he will do well in the BIG12

How much of that was him being mentally poisoned by the last staff vs his athletic profile? Huff, Sam Brooks, Joyner all looked like they had real potential coming out of HS. Either Manny ruined them or his evals were 0-for-6 years.

Advertisement
How much of that was him being mentally poisoned by the last staff vs his athletic profile? Huff, Sam Brooks, Joyner all looked like they had real potential coming out of HS. Either Manny ruined them or his evals were 0-for-6 years.
Ehhh, those guys were all jags. Shaq and Pink found a way to make plays in Manny’s defense. I’m glad we’re recruiting linebackers again.

Gianni Paul was recruited and mis-coached by Golden regime...he was already gone (to Utah) by the time Diaz took over as DC under Richt.

This Gionni Paul? The Gionni Paul who ran a 5.05 40 to go with being undersized with short arms and a poor athletic profile? It matters little to me the stats he put up in Utah. Different system and setup to have some guys be volume tacklers. He should have never been recruited at UM to begin with.

1662071657958.png

This Gionni Paul? The Gionni Paul who ran a 5.05 40 to go with being undersized with short arms and a poor athletic profile? It matters little to me the stats he put up in Utah. Different system and setup to have some guys be volume tacklers. He should have never been recruited at UM to begin with.

View attachment 206379

Sorry.
I go with what I saw with my very own eyes, and that was a very active and productive LB playing for a very well-coached Utah squad. I'm pretty sure Kyle Whittingham didn't care about his combine speed and short arms.

Advertisement
Back