Tirek austin Cave’s senior highlights

Advertisement
Well your opinion is wrong and just bad. His track times and recruiting gurus all gave speed as a strength.

That’s cool I disagree with the gurus just like the rest of you guys disagree with the gurus about him being a 3 star kid. Half of y’all cant understand why the kid isn’t a 5 star LB.

The kid is tough bro but he’s not what these guys making him out to be...he’s rank what he’s rank for a reason.Every scouting service that watch this kid can’t be wrong.

Ill let you in on a secret. Recruiting services cannot predict development and work ethic. They can't predict when a LB comes in at 190LBs without much muscle definition running a 4.9 and then a year or two on campus he's 225 running a 4.6 and built like a Greek God and this goes for all positions.They're only guessing what they think a player can be. That's why you see numerous 2 and 3 star recruits go on to become 1st round picks and All American's. I can give you the typical Ed Reed story but there are hundreds of more examples. Pickney was a low end 3 Star LB during his recruiting process and he went on to become a 4 year starter for us and finished with 267 Tackles 43 TFL 14.5 Sacks 3INTs and will likely be a 4th or 5th round pick next year.

Advertisement
Ill let you in on a secret. Recruiting services cannot predict development and work ethic. They can't predict when a LB comes in at 190LBs without much muscle definition running a 4.9 and then a year or two on campus he's 225 running a 4.6 and built like a Greek God and this goes for all positions.They're only guessing what they think a player can be. That's why you see numerous 2 and 3 star recruits go on to become 1st round picks and All American's. I can give you the typical Ed Reed story but there are hundreds of more examples. Pickney was a low end 3 Star LB during his recruiting process and he went on to become a 4 year starter for us and finished with 267 Tackles 43 TFL 14.5 Sacks 3INTs and will likely be a 4th or 5th round pick next year.

I totally agree with you bro, I was going to post that in a previous post. Nobody knows what type jump kids make going into college, some of them really take off to another level after being in a. serious strength and conditioning program.

Breaking (eh not really) but just read title of an article on another site that Cave is not visiting now and Rutgers is making a push (don’t know it it’s a soft or hard push though).
Let the speculation begin. 🤔

Advertisement
He already took his official visit to Miami.

Yes, thx you are correct. I see that in the Official Visitor Thread. I don’t have access to the article and maybe it’s all explained there. The title of the article is arguably misleading, or more likely for clickbait purposes.

Mccloud just has to stay tf healthy man..like other I always believed McCloud had the most upside out of the Trio. Definitely the most.. explosive and hardest hitter of the 3..I wonder about Brooks and Huffs Diagnosing skills. Only thing that scares my from those two. But Their Length is a trait that imo gets overlooked. Overall I think our LBs will be fine. Will be a drop off in production but the Dline should eat that up

There is nothing about McCloud that Says he has any upside at all or is explosive and definitely no where near the hardest hitter between him Shaq and Pickney.

I haven’t seen him hit anybody hard in his entire career. He has Pop Corn muscles like Vic Beasley... looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Advertisement
7889C4D2-4A9A-4277-A4EC-3322069457FF.jpeg
If this guy is recruiting him we’re f*cked

Advertisement
Yes, thx you are correct. I see that in the Official Visitor Thread. I don’t have access to the article and maybe it’s all explained there. The title of the article is arguably misleading, or more likely for clickbait purposes.

really misleading headline just to generate clicks. Peak Ferman.

current commit, not visiting as in (he already visited and isn’t on campus this weekend) got late push from Rutgers that he turned down. Ferman is such trash

Cool, they mostly hit their stride in the pros
So a guy sucked so bad here that he got an invite to the combine and is living out his dreams. Classic cis, every kid we recruit has to be a day one pick and all acc regardless of high school rankings. If not we will criticize how we don’t develop and how they would’ve won the heisman if they played at bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back