Tirek austin Cave’s senior highlights

Yeah did I venture into the track board by mistake? Who gives a **** what his track time is!? Mallory ran the 100M and was pretty good at it and look what good that’s doing him right now.

**** track. Can Cave play LB from sideline to sideline? The answer is YES.

Advertisement
I guess that’s your definition of Elite. Man I don’t know if you ever ran track dude but in track coming in at 6.5 when another man is running 6.2 your getting smoke dude. You’re calling an elite 60 meter time an elite 55 meter 🤷🏽‍♂️
It seems to me that you can not comprehend, according to the national average a 6.62 is elite for a high school kid, it is the top of the top, obviously not but considering the dude is a high school LB and not a track star his time of 6.5 that he ran about a year and a half ago he is definitely fast. Again he is a LB, not a D1 track athlete, very few highschool LB are running 6.2.

Yeah did I venture into the track board by mistake? Who gives a **** what his track time is!? Mallory ran the 100M and was pretty good at it and look what good that’s doing him right now.

**** track. Can Cave play LB from sideline to sideline? The answer is YES.
Mallory ended the season quite well.

Advertisement
How in the world is this kid a 3-star. Doesn’t matter but doesn’t make sense
I have the same question. Which is why the rankings are overrated. At some point in his high school career this young ,and went to a camp and didn’t impress some evaluator who labeled him a 3 star. And then other rating services followed because to reach a different conclusion would require independent evaluation. And from then one he is a 3 star.
And then you watch the film and this kids explodes off the screen.

This dude Cane1923 on dog food ..This kid looks legit we need more like him can’t wait to see our young LBs on the field next year

Never said the kid can’t play ball bro I like the kid, He checks a lot of boxes for me. Every scouting agency has the kid rank where he’s at for reason tho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It seems to me that you can not comprehend, according to the national average a 6.62 is elite for a high school kid, it is the top of the top, obviously not but considering the dude is a high school LB and not a track star his time of 6.5 that he ran about a year and a half ago he is definitely fast. Again he is a LB, not a D1 track athlete, very few highschool LB are running 6.2.

Lol I’ve seen the national avg dude. I would ask you to provide proof that 6.6 is considered elite but I know it’s a waste of time. There’s no category for LBs that run track. I’ll let you have your elite status tho.

I don’t see what y’all see on him, he looks small & doesn’t pop on film. I watched his HL tape for 3mins & 13 secs & almost feel asleep.

I doubt he plays early here, needs to redshirt & gain weight. I HOPE I’m wrong—I’m not wrong often though....

Advertisement
Lol I’ve seen the national avg dude. I would ask you to provide proof that 6.6 is considered elite but I know it’s a waste of time. There’s no category for LBs that run track. I’ll let you have your elite status tho.
You know how to use a computer or phone, google that ****.

Advertisement
I don’t see what y’all see on him, he looks small & doesn’t pop on film. I watched his HL tape for 3mins & 13 secs & almost feel asleep.

I doubt he plays early here, needs to redshirt & gain weight. I HOPE I’m wrong—I’m not wrong often though....

The kid is tough bro but he’s not what these guys making him out to be...he’s rank what he’s rank for a reason.Every scouting service that watch this kid can’t be wrong.

Advertisement
Back