Tirek austin Cave’s senior highlights

brock

All-American

This kid is really fast for a linebacker. His speed and they way he flows to the ball jumps off his film. Reminds me of a more athletic Michael Pinckney because he can get after the qb pretty well and live in the backfield.

Between huff and brooks in the last class and now Austin cave we are about to field some really athletic linebackers next year. Can’t wait to see how mccloud does next year too as he looked good vs Pitt

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

This kid is really fast for a linebacker. His speed and they way he flows to the ball jumps off his film. Reminds me of a more athletic Michael Pinckney because he can get after the qb pretty well and live in the backfield.

Between huff and brooks in the last class and now Austin cave we are about to field some really athletic linebackers next year. Can’t wait to see how mccloud does next year too as he looked good vs Pitt

No wasted movement , he shoots to the target in a straight line . Seems to have a good football head on his shoulders , really good instincts and speed. Good combination.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why I feel like I should know that instrumental but cant place it for some reason..

Someone help me out

Huff, Brooks, Joyner, Steed. You think he bypasses all/most of them as a true freshmen?

It will be a good battle. Austin-Cave has a lot going for him, though. He’s an EE, he doesn’t need to transition from another position, he plays fast, he is fast, and he’s good on contact.

If he shows comfort in coverage, he will get on the field early. He’s going to factor on special teams, too.

Advertisement
Man his film was impressive! Dude is exactly how I want a Will or Sam LB. Fast, violent, passionate, shoots the gaps, and can drop in coverage. Like DMoney said, he will see the field early. This kid will be special for us.

Advertisement

Mccloud just has to stay tf healthy man..like other I always believed McCloud had the most upside out of the Trio. Definitely the most.. explosive and hardest hitter of the 3..I wonder about Brooks and Huffs Diagnosing skills. Only thing that scares my from those two. But Their Length is a trait that imo gets overlooked. Overall I think our LBs will be fine. Will be a drop off in production but the Dline should eat that up

It will be a good battle. Austin-Cave has a lot going for him, though. He’s an EE, he doesn’t need to transition from another position, he plays fast, he is fast, and he’s good on contact.

If he shows comfort in coverage, he will get on the field early. He’s going to factor on special teams, too.
great point

Advertisement
Back