Tirek austin Cave’s senior highlights

Advertisement
I am impressed with the way he navigates the offensive line into the backfield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you subscribe to the Athletic, Manny Navarro just posted a telephone interview with him from Monday or Tuesday. He was supposed to meet him in person but the weather up here prevented that. Kid is solid and really a Cane through and through. Very mature. It's a good listen.

How good is the competition up there? Looks like he is playing against middle school teams. Look at that o-line haha. Looks like the little giants.
652F283B-4DE5-4A6F-8E1B-DC135F139810.jpeg

If you subscribe to the Athletic, Manny Navarro just posted a telephone interview with him from Monday or Tuesday. He was supposed to meet him in person but the weather up here prevented that. Kid is solid and really a Cane through and through. Very mature. It's a good listen.
Good good. I for sure thought Shiano would try and lock up all the in state 3*low 4* kids.

Advertisement
Good good. I for sure thought Shiano would try and lock up all the in state 3*low 4* kids.

TAC said on that phone interview that Rutgers has been after him for months. Since Schiano was officially hired, they have reached out again. He said they have been trying to get him on campus, etc but that he is not going to visit anyone else since he is committed to the Canes.

Advertisement
How good is the competition up there? Looks like he is playing against middle school teams. Look at that o-line haha. Looks like the little giants.
View attachment 104264
Decent comp. Lots of kids that might not be big recruiting names but will make noise in college. Camden High alone has two 4* types in the '21 class. The team they're playing in that picture actually beat them in the championship.

Advertisement
Back