Tirek austin Cave’s senior highlights

Advertisement
He's a good tough LB however this kid is slow There’s nothing fast about him. Doesn’t seem like a rangy LB to me, he’s a good take tho.

😭😭😭, "kid is slow", ur delusional

If this kid was as fast and rangy as you guys seem to think he is his offers would look different than what it looks like. He’s physical, diagnose plays well seems to be a good tackler. Ohio state and Michigan are very active in NJ and if he was as fast as you guys think he is he would’ve at least gotten a offer from one of those two teams.

If this kid was as fast and rangy as you guys seem to think he is his offers would look different than what it looks like. He’s physical, diagnose plays well seems to be a good tackler. Ohio state and Michigan are very active in NJ and if he was as fast as you guys think he is he would’ve at least gotten a offer from one of those two teams.
He has a national elite 60m time but he’s slow to you? Man whatever lol

Advertisement
How good is the competition up there? Looks like he is playing against middle school teams. Look at that o-line haha. Looks like the little giants.
View attachment 104264

Have you seen some of the soFla teams not named Northwestern, American Heritage, STA, Deerfield Beach and perhaps 2-3 more teams? Nothing impressive, tbh.

Last edited:
Offers dont determine how fast a kid is.

Advertisement
Lol are you joking bro...A there’s nothing elite about 6.5 55 meter time. If he’s not running 6.2 6.3 he’s know where close to elite.
You sound slow 6.5 is elite, which is faster team the national elite for that age. We are talking about a high school LB not a track star. Stop acting retarded.

Advertisement
Offers dont determine how fast a kid is.

I never said that...I was only making a point that there is a reason those two schools didn’t offer a kid from NJ who check so many boxes. He would be considered elite at his position if that was case.

You sound slow 6.5 is elite, which is faster team the national elite for that age. We are talking about a high school LB not a track star. Stop acting retarded.

Dude you have no idea what you’re talking about. Yes it is elite for 60 meters 55 meters your getting smoked.

Advertisement
Dude you have no idea what you’re talking about. Yes it is elite for 60 meters 55 meters your getting smoked.
To be considered elite at the 55 meters dash the time is 6.62, the fastest time rn is 6.26, Cave ran a 6.57 about a year and a half ago. Again we are talking about a high school LB not a future track star, he is fast.

Anthony Schwartz runs 6.5 60 meter. Cave ran 6.6 55 meter. There's nothing elite about his speed.

Attachments

• D105FF08-3538-49DE-BF31-099FAAA7FF61.jpeg
    D105FF08-3538-49DE-BF31-099FAAA7FF61.jpeg
    541.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 4865456A-0552-4B4C-AFB7-7EFA8C0ECB23.jpeg
    4865456A-0552-4B4C-AFB7-7EFA8C0ECB23.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 24
To be considered elite at the 55 meters dash the time is 6.62, the fastest time rn is 6.26, Cave ran a 6.57 about a year and a half ago. Again we are talking about a high school LB not a future track star, he is fast.

I guess that’s your definition of Elite. Man I don’t know if you ever ran track dude but in track coming in at 6.5 when another man is running 6.2 your getting smoke dude. You’re calling an elite 60 meter time an elite 55 meter 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Back