Time to Vote on what you want the banner to say gents

Choose between the two most popular options so far.

• 1. Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD!

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • 2. UM bowl season, time to flush James and Strawley!

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 3. Pawn the chain for a real AD! #FireJames&Strawley

Votes: 99 47.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I believe #3 would get the most media attention. Very clever and everyone has been laughing at that stupid chain for 2 years now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those saying it’s too soon, have you learned nothing from the past 15 years? Do you not see how this is going to turn out, probably worse than every other coach yet? You clowns were saying the same **** with Shannon, Golden and then Richt. “Oh it’s too soon you have to wait and give him a chance”. Only towards the end coming to the right side when it was so painfully obvious to anyone.

I laugh when people bring up the usual talking points,“oh you guys would have flown a banner for Butch”. It’s like when in recruiting they say Ed Reed was a two star every time we take a project. Guess what you dummies, those are outliers from 20 years ago. Stop living in the past and wake up.

The only thing embarrassing about this fan base is those who are content with just letting Blake James do whatever he wants with your money. Meanwhile, Tennessee fans are staging coupe against their ADs FSU fans are calling Willie the N word, so spare the fake outrage that the banner is so bad.

Bums.

This is one of the posts that starts dumb, gets dumber as it goes on, and then just when you think it can't get any worse, finishes with a flurry.

I could write 20,000 words on why, but I don't care to waste that much time. Bottom line, it's about the most uneducated response you can possibly have to a situation. Which is par for the course with this fan base.

I can somewhat see your point, but also can't discount the power these types of displays, consistent over time, have on affecting change.

I do believe the banners played some role in ending Golden's tenure.

I couldn't disagree more. Truth be told this banner isn't getting anyone fired anyways...it's just a warning shot across the bow. It needs to attack the ADMINISTRATION...which is the root of all problems at the University of Miami.

If they do hire a REAL AD, that real AD will fire Manny anyways. It's a problem that is organically solved.

Attack those worthless piece of **** admins.

Guarantee the new AD will be forced to retain the Mayor’s son, bc the morons on the BOT think he is beloved bc of the *** *** chain. they are that dumb.

Manny needs to be included in this.

Advertisement
I donated to multiple banners when it was time for Golden to GTFO.

With that said, I think this is too early.

The only way this banner thing will work is if we do it for every game, PAWN THE CHAIN FOR A REAL AD. FIRE BLAKE JAMES.

Advertisement
I donated to multiple banners when it was time for Golden to GTFO.

With that said, I think this is too early.

You get early detection for cancer....do you wait until its a full blown tumor before you remove it?

There is nothing early about this. Diaz has been here for 4 years and should never EVER have been hired if not for the idiocy of Blake and the BOT. He shouldnt get a free pass bc “he didnt hire himself”. He needs to be gone, immediately.

Advertisement
Back