Time to Vote on what you want the banner to say gents

Choose between the two most popular options so far.

• 1. Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD!

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • 2. UM bowl season, time to flush James and Strawley!

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 3. Pawn the chain for a real AD! #FireJames&Strawley

Votes: 99 47.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
With the frequency that this fan base flies banners, I'm convinced it's a money laundering scheme. There's no way people could think this would legitimately move the needle for a firing.

Advertisement
I'm willing to donate $500 towards a banner that says UM has the worse fanbase in college football.

Ok, why not pay and put up your own banner? “UM has the worse fanbase in college football” has a certain air about it. It’s sure to help you make friends and influence people.

Advertisement
I'm ****ed as all **** right now and I want a change, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make my university look foolish and myself along with them.

This is way premature. You'll just look like whiny fickle fans.

With the frequency that this fan base flies banners, I'm convinced it's a money laundering scheme. There's no way people could think this would legitimately move the needle for a firing.

Yup, I picked someone’s wallet for $20 and am looking to legitimize it. I confess!

I'm ****ed as all **** right now and I want a change, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make my university look foolish and myself along with them.

This is way premature. You'll just look like whiny fickle fans.

Oh we doing this baby. Its showtime

Advertisement
I could write 20,000 words on why, but I don't care to waste that much time. Bottom line, it's about the most uneducated response you can possibly have to a situation. Which is par for the course with this fan base.

Not all but a huge portion of this fanbase is just complete garbage.

Fun fact I’ve never came across a cane fan in real life that knows his *** from his elbow.

Example....I have an account and there’s a “ huge cane fan” that works there, he comes up to me Saturday and asks “ who do we play today “.

That’s literally the level of every cane fan I’ve met out in the real world.

Advertisement
Fun fact I’ve never came across a cane fan in real life that knows his *** from his elbow.

Example....I have an account and there’s a “ huge cane fan” that works there, he comes up to me Saturday and asks “ who do we play today “.

Jesus thats just bad lol

That describes 98% of the human population.

That describes 98% of the human population.

I’ve came across a ton of gator, vols , noles and even some Kentucky fans that knows their ****.

I used to travel around with a previous job and I’ve came across a bunch of smart fans. But every cane fan meets the stereotype/ reputation. Just by percentages you’d think I’d run into one out there the last 30 + years of being a fan.

Advertisement
Back