Time to Vote on what you want the banner to say gents

Choose between the two most popular options so far.

• 1. Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD!

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • 2. UM bowl season, time to flush James and Strawley!

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 3. Pawn the chain for a real AD! #FireJames&Strawley

Votes: 99 47.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I’ve came across a ton of gator, vols , noles and even some Kentucky fans that knows their ****.

I used to travel around with a previous job and I’ve came across a bunch of smart fans. But every cane fan meets the stereotype/ reputation. Just by percentages you’d think I’d run into one out there the last 30 + years of being a fan.
What do you mean fam?

CIS has the best of the best

Yeah, I changed my vote for this.
I just think it’s more catchy with the “chain” which will help it spread on social media since it’s kind of funny. And with the #FireBlake&Strawley thing at the end that could really go viral on twitter which is good for us because the more exposure into the malpractice the admin committed against this program the more likely that over due change is made. 🙏

I’ve came across a ton of gator, vols , noles and even some Kentucky fans that knows their ****.

I used to travel around with a previous job and I’ve came across a bunch of smart fans. But every cane fan meets the stereotype/ reputation. Just by percentages you’d think I’d run into one out there the last 30 + years of being a fan.
Lol, where do you live? Every fan base has those but I've met plenty of die hards.

Advertisement

I'll admit I'm not an X's and O's guy, but I only know of 2 people who I can talk football with. Sadly, one is a gator fan. I told him going into our game that the best thing that could happen was for Franks to get injured because he's a liability. He now thinks I'm more astute than I really am.

I just think it’s more catchy with the “chain” which will help it spread on social media since it’s kind of funny. And with the #FireBlake&Strawley thing at the end that could really go viral on twitter which is good for us because the more exposure into the malpractice the admin committed against this program the more likely that over due change is made. 🙏
Definitely agree.

Don’t care which banner we fly, but the obvious solution to all these problems is hiring a female, trans or gender neutral HC. We could break new ground with this and show up the Ivy League and all the other “we are soooo woke” SJW schools. Perhaps Strawley is interested in replacing Manolito? After all, she played ball in college - which is more than what he’s done.

Too soon for a banner

I wanted James #ss outta here years ago so with all due respect so it seems like an eternity for me. It’s never too early to show Blames the door. The Diaz hire sucked and was an abomination. I don’t want to wait another 3 years because there will be nothing left to come back to.

Jake Blames and Strawley are in over their heads just watch the product on Friday night and give me your thoughts while maintaining a straight face.

Advertisement
Fun fact I’ve never came across a cane fan in real life that knows his *** from his elbow.

Example....I have an account and there’s a “ huge cane fan” that works there, he comes up to me Saturday and asks “ who do we play today “.

That’s literally the level of every cane fan I’ve met out in the real world.

Yeah, it’s really weird. It’s like these people only exist to come out of the sewer when things are bad, or put on their 1987 T-shirt when things are great. But I feel like they enjoy the misery more. I don’t remember this board being nearly as positive in 2017 as it is negative right now. It’s a very strange fanbase, and I truly feel that it stems from the general lack of education. Generally miserable people with miserable lives who somehow/some way actually enjoy more misery. It’s like a feeding frenzy when things are awful. It’s hard to truly articulate, but I don’t think it’s anywhere like this anywhere else. So what makes this place unique? Again, I honestly feel it’s the lack of formal education. It’s the only thing that makes any sense.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. We're always angry at coaches for not recruiting well enough. Meanwhile our top recruit goes to UGA and talks about how he's blown away by their packed out stadium and energy.

We give our coaches half full stadiums and banners then complain about the recruiting

Lol cause our recruiting is so sick rn amirite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol cause our recruiting is so sick rn amirite.

Because every recruit wants to play in front of a half empty stadium. You don’t think it matters? The last time the stadium was full and nuts, Jarren was a visitor. Recruits care about those things. Read Darnell Washington’s comments on his UGA visit

Advertisement
Back