Time to Vote on what you want the banner to say gents

Choose between the two most popular options so far.

• 1. Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD!

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • 2. UM bowl season, time to flush James and Strawley!

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 3. Pawn the chain for a real AD! #FireJames&Strawley

Votes: 99 47.1%

• Total voters

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like who? What fan base of a program with 5 NC's would be chilling out after almost 20 years of complete ineptitude?

Flying banners 5 games into a coaches career and chilling out are on opposite sides of the spectrum. How about LSU? Packed out stadium even after Coach O lost to troy and lost 5 games his first year. He changed coordinators and now theyre one of the best teams in the nation

I wish our fans weren't as embarrassing as our program.

At least other top programs can suck and still have a community to be proud of.

I'm so embarrassed to have to have a common link with these people. I really wish I could quit this program, the vast majority of "fans" here are people I wouldn't **** on if they were on fire. Just incredibly embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flying banners 5 games into a coaches career and chilling out are on opposite sides of the spectrum. How about LSU? Packed out stadium even after Coach O lost to troy and lost 5 games his first year. He changed coordinators and now theyre one of the best teams in the nation

RIGHT! Wait and see approach gentlemen.... Coach Manny feels the pressure he will let go some of his assistants at the end of the year.

Advertisement
Back