Time to Vote on what you want the banner to say gents

Choose between the two most popular options so far.

• 1. Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD!

Votes: 91 43.3%
  • 2. UM bowl season, time to flush James and Strawley!

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • 3. Pawn the chain for a real AD! #FireJames&Strawley

Votes: 99 47.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
These same mouthbreathers literally have no memory of like five years ago.

They def forgot about the last time we hired a failed regimes inexperienced DC.

There is a criminal lack of intellect among the slurpers of this program and it has killed the program for good bc they enable and tolerate the bad play. Its some weird psychological thjng where dumb people require order and someone in charge and they get scared when you attack the boss (coach). its ******* incredible how its the same morons over and over who are endlessly wrong about coaches.

The difference is 5 games vs 5 years. The list of coaches that were successful in their first year is super small which makes you look super uneducated when you freak out after 5 games

Advertisement
I don't know if its a good idea or not but I do know this...coming on this board complaining about it day after day like Blake and Strawley and whoever the **** else makes the decisions reads this **** board isn't going to change things either. So I don't fault the folks for wanting a banner just like the banner folks don't fault the guys who just want to come on here and post dumb$hit that's NEVER going to happen like:

Alonzo Highsmith, Jimmy Johnson or Butch coming back to be the AD.
The UM President being fired.
Diaz being fired if he goes 7-5.
The chains and rings going away.
Enos changing his offense to a spread. (Not going to happen. Hes too stubborn. He will get fired though if he doesn't turn this around by seasons end)

Advertisement
The difference is 5 games vs 5 years. The list of coaches that were successful in their first year is super small which makes you look super uneducated when you freak out after 5 games

This dude is a total troll account who’s having the time of his life egging on the doofus putting this fiasco together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be careful wanting Blake James to be fired. If Strawley doesn’t go with him, she’ll be the new AD.

Flying banners 5 games into a coaches career and chilling out are on opposite sides of the spectrum. How about LSU? Packed out stadium even after Coach O lost to troy and lost 5 games his first year. He changed coordinators and now theyre one of the best teams in the nation

Many don't want to hear that facts that turning a program around is going to come with growing pains. People want to feel safe and secure. When you hire a big name coach, people are willing to wait because they believe that success will follow. So they don't throw a tantrum when a coach loses a game they shouldn't the first year.

People who want Diaz fired are afraid; plain and simple. There's nothing to hang his hat on other than a chain and turnovers. Diaz understands momentum and how it can win a game and how it can change an institution. That doesn't work for some because they want a coach that understands football in the sense of "win now, fu.k the rules and fu.k everything else". But that type of success isn't sustainable.. unless you're Saban.. or Meyer.

The game is different now. All this money going into banners would be better served funneling money into the hands of recruits to get them to stop going north to play in front of "fans" that wouldn't spit on them if they were burning in the streets if not for "how that boy run with that bawwwl."

Blake Baker needs to be reassigned or fired. Dan Enos needs to tailor his offense to the skill on the team and not the other way around. I don't like Stroud's DL because there's no hand violence and our pass rushers are not employing pass rush moves. If he lost his job, I wouldn't be terribly upset. We need to reevaluate position assignments all across the defense, actually. On offense, I'm not inspired by what I'm seeing from the OL but I blame that more on what our guys are being asked to do.

Diaz needs to make changes just like he did from 2017 going into 2018 where we were a more substantive defense that season (minus an uninspired bowl game against Wisconsin). If that means a few grown men need to find a new job, so be it.

***EDIT*** I had to emphasize the first line just to point out the irony. I said "many don't want to hear it" and was swiftly met with posters clamoring to prove my point.

I see ya, baby.. WINK, WINK

Last edited:
This isn’t attacking Manny who is 5 games in. This going after the incompetent Blake James who is years in

it’s 100% attacking Manny. Why would anyone want to fire James for anything other than being completely sure already that Diaz is and will be a total failure.

Advertisement
Back