Tim Williams I hope he comes

-Blazed-

Thunderdome
Saw this on tigerdroppings

Tim Williams ?@JaYbOi225 Idc about the attendance at that game (the U) I just want to ball anywhere to help my family and be the best young man i can be #haters

I do talk to Miami the most and I enjoy talking to those guys over in South Beach

Advertisement
For a kid who has never been here, he sure does show us the love.

It's a tough situation getting him away from his family but it sure feels like a great OV could seal the deal.

Advertisement
Somebody should clue him in on Calais Campbell's contract.

Last edited:
For a kid who has never been here, he sure does show us the love.

It's a tough situation getting him away from his family but it sure feels like a great OV could seal the deal.

50k up front or ball out from day 1 and head to the NFL

We are definitely in it, but we may see the reverse Tracy Howard move pulled on us.

It is nearly impossible to get a kid out of Louisiana that LSU wants.

Advertisement
We are definitely in it, but we may see the reverse Tracy Howard move pulled on us.

It is nearly impossible to get a kid out of Louisiana that LSU wants.

Yeah we have been on the short end of the stick with countless OOS recruits we thought we could get.

Golden though, he has earned a little faith from me. Seems like Williams is up there with Thomas as far as priorities so we will see. Would be a **** if a pull.

LSU has two defensive ends commited to them and one is a really weak four star and another is three star and the 3 star is from LA.....something that we don't know about Tim Williams that LSU would wait this long to pursue him?

Advertisement
LSU has two defensive ends commited to them and one is a really weak four star and another is three star and the 3 star is from LA.....something that we don't know about Tim Williams that LSU would wait this long to pursue him?

They were his 1st offer.

extremely tough pull. Is this guy planning on graduating early or will we be waiting until signing day? This guy needs UTough ASAP.

Advertisement
I talked to my source on Williams a little while ago and he had this to say... LSU is on and off with him. Right now, they are recruiting him but there's a good chance they may back off again for whatever reason, and Williams recognizes that. He loves the attention Miami is giving him and doesn't like how LSU has been in and out of contact with him.

Advertisement
Back