Tim Williams Final 2

Advertisement
This kid has momma and a small child pulling him closer to home. Up until now, he has been ALL MIAMI! But, it's going to be hard for him to turn down location and booster support for family. Chalk this one up as a loss, I'm afraid...

Distance has always been a factor with his family. That's why I was surprised at the silent commit rumors last week. Tim wants Miami and his family wants him close to home. Al is going to have to win the family over big time

I may be confusing him with another recruit, but i believe his mother is a teacher. It will be essential to really drive home degree prestige and graduation rate to mom. if anyone is going to be considering the danger of not making it in the nfl it is the educator parents of a teenager that is already a father.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Distance has always been a factor with his family. That's why I was surprised at the silent commit rumors last week. Tim wants Miami and his family wants him close to home. Al is going to have to win the family over big time

More stupidity, I never understood this Mama needs to drive to the game BS.

Mama needs to let go. Mama needs to let her son go to a quality private school and not worry about watching her kid on Saturday, they have TV and radio. We're talking LA. to Miami, we're not talking the Oregon Trail (shot being the Doctor).

After we landed AQM Tim Williams became a luxury. Would love to have him, and think we still have a shot if he makes it for his visit, but 6/Coley/Collins/DTs are all far more important at this point. At the end of the day I would prefer him at Bama then FSU.

Advertisement
i only see him being successful at Bama, where he can enjoy the benefits of their S&C program, which is sponsored by The Cream and the Clear

Advertisement
Guys read an article, and fall for the banana in the tail pipe every time.

When will dudes learn that you can't believe 99% of the **** put into them pieces.

It's all fluff, recruits tell stories to make themselves look wanted.

The fanboy doing the piece is trying to please readers of his fan base.

Wish coaches could talk public about recruits, and these recruiting sites.

The truth would be mind blowing to most.

Advertisement
Back