Tim Williams Final 2

jmbflame21

Junior
Tim Williams down to Alabama and Miami according to 247

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article/Alabama-takes-the-lead-for-4-star-LB-Tim-Williams--111242

The Tide have vaulted to the front of the race with Williams, who adds that Miami is Alabama’s primary competition.

“Alabama has got to be the number one school for me right now. The only other school that I am really looking at is Miami, but my Mom would love for me to be at Alabama so she can come see me play since Alabama is only a few hours away. I think that there is a real strong chance that I could end up at Alabama.

“It will be really tough for Miami to beat Alabama, because Miami is 14 hours away from Baton Rouge and I know that my mom wouldn’t be able to come to my games. They would have to show me something pretty special to get me be that far away from my family for four years.”

Advertisement

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article/Alabama-takes-the-lead-for-4-star-LB-Tim-Williams--111242

The Tide have vaulted to the front of the race with Williams, who adds that Miami is Alabama’s primary competition.

“Alabama has got to be the number one school for me right now. The only other school that I am really looking at is Miami, but my Mom would love for me to be at Alabama so she can come see me play since Alabama is only a few hours away. I think that there is a real strong chance that I could end up at Alabama.

“It will be really tough for Miami to beat Alabama, because Miami is 14 hours away from Baton Rouge and I know that my mom wouldn’t be able to come to my games. They would have to show me something pretty special to get me be that far away from my family for four years.”

Mom's been running this thing from the gate

Advertisement
Says hes still visiting next week

“I am going to make my decision next week after I take my visit to Miami.”

Advertisement
Another interesting quote

“I hung out with Maurice Smith, Altee Tenpenny and Matthew Thomas. We had a great time. A lot of people want me and Matthew to go to the same school and be the outside linebackers and that would be cool. It is always good to get to practice with the best every day and push each other.”

Ol boy is going to be a beast in that defense.

I guess we can pray for a Golden miracle (on the visit and with an in home with mama)

Y'all hold off on crossing him off though, because this seems to be a mamma thing at this point. Tim sounds like he's down to come and HAS been down to come. Gotta see if mamma is down to Coral Gables. Then see if AG can work a little magic.

Advertisement
like williams but if we lose any would rather lose to bama than an instate school. would also rather have the local kids if I had to choose. good luck hope we can flip him

Advertisement
This is all part of the fallout from that one DE flipping from Bama to FSU, right?

Anyhow, sounds like his mind is made up.

It will be really tough for Miami to beat Alabama, because Miami is 14 hours away from Baton Rouge and I know that my mom wouldn’t be able to come to my games. They would have to show me something pretty special to get me be that far away from my family for four years.”

godfather.jpg

Advertisement
Back