Tim Williams Final 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he can get down here with standish and his mom I have faith in Al. People he likes Miami a lot, it's just the distance...at the end of the day though, if we take care of recruiting business in sofla I'll be happy. Tim Williams would be a great addition though

Didn't he recently say he might commit on his cane visit? We rarely pull kids that pan out for us from Louisiana. Confident Dobard changes that and love the fact that he has been Cane from day one. We just struggle swaying top kids from LSU/Bama

This kid was always a luxury if we could get him. Getting AQM and Bond makes it not really hurt if he chooses Bama.

On the other hand though, now knowing that Bama wants him makes me kinda want him more. I always thought it was strange that he's right there in LSU's backyard and they weren't all about him.

6 and Grace

Anything else is a bonus. I think we have way more pressing needs like DE/DT... we have 5 young lb's. kirby,blue,terry,ej,perryman

Advertisement
This kid was always a luxury if we could get him. Getting AQM and Bond makes it not really hurt if he chooses Bama.

On the other hand though, now knowing that Bama wants him makes me kinda want him more. I always thought it was strange that he's right there in LSU's backyard and they weren't all about him.

Everyone makes mistakes. LSU never offered Eddie Lacy.

Fellows, we need a Tim Williams. If he doesn't cancel his visit we got him. Al is a closer.

Advertisement
This kid was trolling all along

or he just visited weekend after Bama won the national championship and knows it would make his mom happy and he wants to see her watch him. But I mean yeah you're right kid was trolling

Not convinced this is over though as long as he takes his UM visit.

This.

I swear most people haven't ever read a story about a kid directly after a visit. Most are always 10/10 type stories. This one may be a little different because of location but pretty standard post-visit story.

Advertisement
More Tim Williams quotes from ESPN

“Alabama is very strong with me right now,” Williams said. “I think Alabama is probably my No. 1 school right now. It’s close to my house. My mom loved it. They really made my mom happy. She had a really good time up there.

“Miami is right there, too. I have to take that official and go see that school next weekend, but Miami really has to show me something.”

Williams plans to take his official visit to Miami next weekend, and he’s still setting up his official visit to Florida State and possibly LSU.

If he's coming down on the 18th I think he's all ours. We're his last visit and I have no doubt last years trio (Deon, Duke, Tracy) is going to be in these kids ears big time.

I think Golden gets them all. Discounted.

I will be thrilled if we get our top prospects from SF to sign. We have a bunch of good backers, no big loss. We will go at least 10-2 next year and clean up anyway. Great coaches in place, Top school in Florida, Best location for college kids in the country, ect. We will be back!

Advertisement
Back