Tim Williams Final 2

Advertisement
Very tough to pull SEC territory kids when they're wanted by all those programs. Think Bailey was the last one.

Were Standish's offers legit?

Advertisement
I have full confidence Al Golden will get his mother on board. So many parents of recruits have raved about Miami and the coaching staff since Al and co. got here.

But imagine if Golden actually pulls this off when clearly Saban wants him.

Not likely with mama, but......

Y'all hold off on crossing him off though, because this seems to be a mamma thing at this point. Tim sounds like he's down to come and HAS been down to come. Gotta see if mamma is down to Coral Gables. Then see if AG can work a little magic.

Sorry, I have faith in Golden, but this one is OVAH! If it's one thing Bama knows how to do, its take care of a kid's family. Mom will have a new job in another town by the time NSD rolls around.

I have full confidence Al Golden will get his mother on board. So many parents of recruits have raved about Miami and the coaching staff since Al and co. got here.

THIS. Y'all gotta chill. If she comes to Coral Gables, I'm more than confident that Al can get momz on board.

Advertisement
Wasn't that his 1st official visit? I'm pretty sure IF he makes it down, we can change his mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whether we get him or not, I think this would work out for all parties involved. Tim Williams is a classic redshirt candidate. By the time he puts on the necessary weight to play, he'll be either a RS Fr or a RS Soph. I rather have Keyon Brown fresh out of HS next year. In 2014, a RS Fr Tim Williams will be around 6' 2ish 235ish. At that same point, a True Fr Keyon Brown will likely be around the same. It could put some separation between guys like Mccord/AQM and Chad Thomas/Brown.

I wish Tim Williams well and I think he can be a good LB if things fall in place (weight, position, school) for him. It'll be fine either way. Hope he comes, but there are more important pieces.

Advertisement
Back