Tim Williams commits to Alabama

Advertisement
They've been recruiting him since 9th grade. They gave him his first offer.

Did we actually just trade Williams for Thomas? Now that Bama took Williams commit does it squeeze out 6?

Advertisement
I think what this means is now someone won't be left out of the class if everything goes like we want. For awhile it was looking like someone wouldn't get in with no room.

/Don't give me we'd make room bull**** either.

Any one else getting a K2 vibe here? Family wanted LSU badly so he stays home, while T Will wanted Miami badly which his fam didn't approve. So they compromise and kid picks school most recently on top that is close to home yet still away? Feels like how miami got K2 to me...

Wanted the T Will badly...but at least its not a situation where we now settle for a scrub as it helps our numbers work out for the magnificent 7

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mom wanting kids to stay closer to home for most regions save for south fla seems to be the norm

Tuscaloosa ain't really all that close to Baton Rouge. It's a 5 hour drive at least. Not many people taking 5 hour drives too regularly.

I think what this means is now someone won't be left out of the class if everything goes like we want. For awhile it was looking like someone wouldn't get in with no room.

/Don't give me we'd make room bull**** either.
We'd find room.

Advertisement
LULZ at the whole "I'm a huge UM fan" rap. Never did buy that nonsense.

It's like the kiss of death.

Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 7.34.22 PM.jpg

Advertisement
One of the few instances where I'd say "I just don't think the kid was that good"...

Now i'm intrigued to see out of him and AQM who'll have the better college career. If i'm not mistaken AQM has the size battle won doesnt he?

Yezzir...I think AQM is better all together, but that's just me. AQM's technique is better at this point.

AQM is going to get huge too. Big wide shoulders with no meat on 'em. Swasey will change that when Quad arrives in the 3o5.

so if he is a lb , last class alabama got 5 four star lb, and 3 in 2011, there loaded, lets see when he plays

Advertisement
Back