Tim Reynolds Thinks We Lose 3 Games

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
@GabyU22: how do you think Canes season finishes out?
@ByTimReynolds: I said 11-3. I stand by 11-3.

**** him.

Advertisement
well, we have our toughest games left. I am sure most think we lose FSU, there a couple tough ones in @Pitt and VT. Then theres the ACCCG and a bowl game that would probably include a pretty good team. I can understand it. No one wants to lose, especially now that we are this far along. However, I can give him credit for being honest.

351.gif

Advertisement
He is not a homer like us. The good thing about Golden's teams is i think he knows how to get the guys playing well late in the season. 11-3 would still be a good launching point after 10 years of crap, We cant lose to VT tho.....or another team from the coastal, we wuld not make the ACCCG imo because VT plays no one else other than us the rest of the way. Maybe BC gives them problems but i doubt they win. What i cant believe is how teams make a super one dimensional team like that beat them.

Before we trashed the gator, 11 - 3 would have been a good season. Now, no way is that good enough. I think win out and play in ACCCG. Could we lose to FSU, yeah, but I don't think we will. Hard to see us losing 3 now.

He's a clicking whoring piece of ****. No more, no less.

@ByTimReynolds: GUYZ LOOK AT HOW EMPTY SUN LIFE STADIUM IS LOLOLOLOL CLICK MY PIC ITZ HILARIOUS

Advertisement
well, we have our toughest games left. I am sure most think we lose FSU, there a couple tough ones in @Pitt and VT. Then theres the ACCCG and a bowl game that would probably include a pretty good team. I can understand it. No one wants to lose, especially now that we are this far along. However, I can give him credit for being honest.

We've played less games than just about everyone, i wouldnt consider 5 games far along thats not even half season.

11-3 would be a successful season considering preseason expectations. ACCCG plus a good bowl game would be included in that.

Before we trashed the gator, 11 - 3 would have been a good season. Now, no way is that good enough. I think win out and play in ACCCG. Could we lose to FSU, yeah, but I don't think we will. Hard to see us losing 3 now.

If we play in the ACCCG a bowl game would make it 9 games we have remaining. Winning 6 of those is quite good imo. I do hope we win them all but it will be a tall task and 11-3 is no failure no matter how we started

I think we'd have to lose to Virginia Tech to get to 3 losses, unless you're putting losses on FSU, the ACCCG and the Bowl Game. But I can't see us losing the ACC Title Game and then losing a bowl game considering we'll either be playing a mediocre SEC team in the Chick-Fil-A or the AAC runner up in the Russell Athletic Bowl.

Especially when you consider the fact that we could beat Florida State and still only lose 1 game to VT and miss the ACCCG all together. Which would probably throw us in the Sugar Bowl at 12-1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
11-3 doesnt make sense. most likely scenario to see 11-3 would be losing to FSU and UNC (or Pitt or someone) but still going to the ACCCG, then losing to FSU/clemson, and then winning the bowl game. that gets you 10-2 and then 1-1 in the postseason. the other scenario would be going 11-1, then losing both the ACCCG and our bowl game, which is highly unlikely.

i think if we lose two more games we wouldn't make it to the ACCCG, and we'd end with a 13 game season. playing 14 games but losing 3 of them is an asinine prediction.

We could win every game on our schedule, lose to FSU, the ACC championship game, and our Bowl game. Hard to argue with him. I love our guys to death but the people on this boards expectations have became sky high. We were in jeopardy of going down 24-7 against GT. If that happens against a team with a better defense like VT or FSU, we probably won't come back. We are not a dominant team just yet.

Advertisement
This team is better then last years because of the defense, but the offense is not in sync yet. It may be because of the new offensive coordinator,if they can get it together then the sky is the limit. If you would have said 11-3 before the season began most on here would have taken that all day long.

Everyone relax, it is an opinion.

Just for the record, I know you see 3 losses but he is predicting us (14 games in total) to at least be in the ACCCG game.

We could win every game on our schedule, lose to FSU, the ACC championship game, and our Bowl game. Hard to argue with him. I love our guys to death but the people on this boards expectations have became sky high. We were in jeopardy of going down 24-7 against GT. If that happens against a team with a better defense like VT or FSU, we probably won't come back. We are not a dominant team just yet.

Reynolds is spot on and, of course, the expectations have quickly become absurd. Coach D has gone from the scapegoat to the GOAT without even batting an eye.

The first loss meltdown should be epic with calls for Goldens head and calls for Shalala to step down.

Advertisement
Back