Tim Reynolds Thinks We Lose 3 Games

361.gif

Advertisement
I knew we would be much improved, but I wasn't ready to say we would beat everyone on our schedule except FSU and UF...which would probably mean we would rematch FSU in the title game, and I guess you predicted we would beat them there. Which is funny to me.

Yeah if Miami played FSU last year in the ACCCG, i wouldve "predicted" we win. You think too highly of FSU, that's ur problem that you cant seem to shake. I'm not predicting Miami lose to any team in a ACCCG what is wrong w/ you?

You predicted us to lose to them in the regular season based on what you said above. What's wrong with you? FWIW...I believe we have a great shot at beating FSU this year...I never said we couldn't. You just aren't making sense with your posts in this thread. I wasn't speaking about what you thought now. I as addressing that you "predicted" us to beat everyone before the season began except maybe FSU and UF. Again, I'd like to see your preseason prediction post as proof of this.

Last edited:
I knew we would be much improved, but I wasn't ready to say we would beat everyone on our schedule except FSU and UF...which would probably mean we would rematch FSU in the title game, and I guess you predicted we would beat them there. Which is funny to me.

Yeah if Miami played FSU last year in the ACCCG, i wouldve "predicted" we win. You think too highly of FSU, that's ur problem that you cant seem to shake. I'm not predicting Miami lose to any team in a ACCCG what is wrong w/ you?

You predicted us to lose to them in the regular season based on what you said above. What's wrong with you? FWIW...I believe we have a great shot at beating FSU this year...I never said we couldn't. You just aren't making sense with your posts in this thread. I wasn't speaking about what you thought now. I as addressing that you "predicted" us to beat everyone before the season began except maybe FSU and UF. Again, I'd like to see your preseason prediction post as proof of this.

???I'm not going to go search and post anything to prove ****.... you look it up for me and post it. WTF lol

Also I didnt predict Miami to lose to FSU at all, I said we could run the table at worst lose maybe 1 game.... never said it would definitely be to FSU though. You obviously are offended b/c you must've predicted that Miami is going to suck this year.

Go back and read my post in this thrad, I said my expectations were an 11-1 season didnt even mention what i predicted for the post season, i gave a what if scenario to try and understand this 11-3 nonsense.

Look you are scared of FSU thats ur problem, relax, what r u mad about?

I can see losses to FSU and Clemson (or FSU again) in the ACC CG (the only way we play 14 is to make that game - so, we would have to beat VA Tech). I don't anticipate it, but certainly possibe. I suppose if both Clemson and FSU make a BCS game, and we make it to Atlanta against a team like Texas A&M, we could lose a third game. If only one of Clemson and FSU made the BCS, I do not see us losing to Rutgers in Orlando because that is where we would end up. So, my guess at how he gets there is the 2 ACC BCS team scenario involving Clemson and FSU. I don't agree with him, but it is not that far-fetched.

What you just said was far-fetched..... its far fetched to predict Miami is losing 3 games at this point.

For all you know Tim Reynolds is only talking about the regular season.

I dont "see" UM losing, unlike you, i dont even understand that... its one thing to say it's a toss-up but to say you can "see" losses to your rival school and another school who Miami has gotten the better of, when we sucked, is not something i can get with.

You're an idiot. We will be an underdog in each of those games; so, yes it is seen as a reasonable possibility. If we lose 3 regular season games, there is no ACC CG which is needed to get to 14. On top of it all, I clearly said that I did not agree with him. It's too bad they let your stupidity return to this board.

I don't think that's unrealistic. I feel more like 2 losses at this point, but this team still has a ways to go.

Advertisement
I could see losing to Florida State, Losing the ACCCG, and losing the Bowl Game. 11-3.

But, we will at least snag one of those.

12-2 is easy.

BUT, this ****head probably has up dropping one to someone stupid like VT, not going to the ACCCG, and then dropping our bowl game.

I can see losses to FSU and Clemson (or FSU again) in the ACC CG (the only way we play 14 is to make that game - so, we would have to beat VA Tech). I don't anticipate it, but certainly possibe. I suppose if both Clemson and FSU make a BCS game, and we make it to Atlanta against a team like Texas A&M, we could lose a third game. If only one of Clemson and FSU made the BCS, I do not see us losing to Rutgers in Orlando because that is where we would end up. So, my guess at how he gets there is the 2 ACC BCS team scenario involving Clemson and FSU. I don't agree with him, but it is not that far-fetched.

What you just said was far-fetched..... its far fetched to predict Miami is losing 3 games at this point.

For all you know Tim Reynolds is only talking about the regular season.

I dont "see" UM losing, unlike you, i dont even understand that... its one thing to say it's a toss-up but to say you can "see" losses to your rival school and another school who Miami has gotten the better of, when we sucked, is not something i can get with.

You're an idiot. We will be an underdog in each of those games; so, yes it is seen as a reasonable possibility. If we lose 3 regular season games, there is no ACC CG which is needed to get to 14. On top of it all, I clearly said that I did not agree with him. It's too bad they let your stupidity return to this board.

You clearly just said in ur porst that you can "see" Miami losing to a rival team and Clemson.... I just said I cant ever "see" Miami losing to Clemson or FSU, until it happens, especially Clemson. smh

what does being an "underdog" have to do w/ anything. Is that how you come up w/ whose the better team b/c of who is considered the underdog and the favorite??? lol wow

Miami was an underdog to Nebraska in the 1984 national championship but did Miami fans say I can "see" us losing??? wtf is wrong w/ you.

Calling me an "idiot" must mean i rustled ur jimmies which must mean i must be telling the truth. smh Relax Bro you have a "U" problem.

???I'm not going to go search and post anything to prove ****.... you look it up for me and post it. WTF lol

Also I didnt predict Miami to lose to FSU at all, I said we could run the table at worst lose maybe 1 game.... never said it would definitely be to FSU though. You obviously are offended b/c you must've predicted that Miami is going to suck this year.

Go back and read my post in this thrad, I said my expectations were an 11-1 season didnt even mention what i predicted for the post season, i gave a what if scenario to try and understand this 11-3 nonsense.

LOL at me being scared of a game I'm not playing in. You're a ******* clown.

You sound like a complete dumbass. You also claimed earlier that Reynolds could've been talking about the regular season when he made his 11-3 prediction...which clearly makes you look like a moran.

After that point...I cannot take anything you say seriously.

Before we trashed the gator, 11 - 3 would have been a good season. Now, no way is that good enough. I think win out and play in ACCCG. Could we lose to FSU, yeah, but I don't think we will. Hard to see us losing 3 now.

worst case scenaria is a loss to FSU, loss in ACC champ game and a loss in a bowl game.. which, would SUCK..but wouldn't be devastating and would definitely show progress.

Advertisement

LOL at me being scared of a game I'm not playing in. You're a ******* clown.

You sound like a complete dumbass. You also claimed earlier that Reynolds could've been talking about the regular season when he made his 11-3 prediction...which clearly makes you look like a moran.

After that point...I cannot take anything you say seriously.

Nice Response lol you are obvioulsy out of ammo.....

"it clearly makes me look like a moran" lol wow now ur on to something w/ that irrelevant point about Tim Reynold's prediction.

C'mon you the one tried so hard to jump in the fire and challenge me for NO reason, since your pride cant allow you to move on and accept that you dont know what ur talking, u desperately resort to throwing **** against a wall. smh pathetic and disappointing.

I thought you'd be more of a challenge since you stepped up to me to defend another man on this site. smh

lol i'm a ****n clown b/c you scared of FSU??? RELAX BRO you have a "U" problem.

Last edited:
Before we trashed the gator, 11 - 3 would have been a good season. Now, no way is that good enough. I think win out and play in ACCCG. Could we lose to FSU, yeah, but I don't think we will. Hard to see us losing 3 now.

worst case scenaria is a loss to FSU, loss in ACC champ game and a loss in a bowl game.. which, would SUCK..but wouldn't be devastating and would definitely show progress.

nah u HAVE to win the bowl game. that provides momentum and hype going into the next season and also this would be the first bowl game since 2010 and first bowl win since 2006. u gotta win the bowl game.

If someone posted 11-3 this summer, everyone would be more than happy. Now everything has changed and we are a 1-0 loss team, and all those deficiencies we have are no longer existent. Lets take it one game at a time, but lets not act like this is so far fetched......

If someone posted 11-3 this summer, everyone would be more than happy. Now everything has changed and we are a 1-0 loss team, and all those deficiencies we have are no longer existent. Lets take it one game at a time, but lets not act like this is so far fetched......

yeah that's true, 11-3 b/c Florida wouldve still be in play at that point.... but after beating them and still saying 11-3, basically is saying we are going to lose whatever bowl game we end up in. Thats the only reason i dont agree w/ that bs, even if he believes we are going to lose in the ACCCG.

But it's whatever though, he's just one man, ppl are just commenting on it in this thread...... i dont care about it, outside of this thread.

Advertisement

nah u HAVE to win the bowl game. that provides momentum and hype going into the next season and also this would be the first bowl game since 2010 and first bowl win since 2006. u gotta win the bowl game.

dont bother trying to talk to that guy. he says that he doesn't want to be ranked until we prove we can stay ranked. he also thinks OCs call plays and don't intend to score on them.

There's no way he's dumb enough to predict a bowl loss this early in the season. We can match up with any of like 30 random teams.

Losing the bowl game would really suck because we have not won a bowl game in like 7 years

Advertisement

yeah that's true, 11-3 b/c Florida wouldve still be in play at that point.... but after beating them and still saying 11-3, basically is saying we are going to lose whatever bowl game we end up in. Thats the only reason i dont agree w/ that bs, even if he believes we are going to lose in the ACCCG.

But it's whatever though, he's just one man, ppl are just commenting on it in this thread...... i dont care about it, outside of this thread.

FSU and VT are gonna be battles and FSU, regardless of what you and I think will be a heavy favorite. I will agree though that this is out best shot at beating them in 3 years. Back on topic, then even if we don't lose to both FSU n VT n we make the ACC ship game, we will have a tough game there and then out bowl game. Now that all doesn't include the possibility of still dropping a game we should not. All in all 3 losses at this point would suck but it's not out of the question. As fans we lose sight of realities, and the reality is that this team still isn't up to par on what a true Miami looks like, and golden has even admitted that we have a ways to go. We are overachieving right now, but when you are winning its hard to admit to that as a fan.

If FSU beats Clemson..and we are un-defeated as well...FSU will be fav at home by 6

If Fsu loses make it 4

If we slip up then 10+ either way

Advertisement
Back