Tim Reynolds Thinks We Lose 3 Games

11-3 doesnt make sense. most likely scenario to see 11-3 would be losing to FSU and UNC (or Pitt or someone) but still going to the ACCCG, then losing to FSU/clemson, and then winning the bowl game. that gets you 10-2 and then 1-1 in the postseason. the other scenario would be going 11-1, then losing both the ACCCG and our bowl game, which is highly unlikely.

i think if we lose two more games we wouldn't make it to the ACCCG, and we'd end with a 13 game season. playing 14 games but losing 3 of them is an asinine prediction.

Agree, I was trying to figure out that as well?

Advertisement
11-3 doesnt make sense. most likely scenario to see 11-3 would be losing to FSU and UNC (or Pitt or someone) but still going to the ACCCG, then losing to FSU/clemson, and then winning the bowl game. that gets you 10-2 and then 1-1 in the postseason. the other scenario would be going 11-1, then losing both the ACCCG and our bowl game, which is highly unlikely.

i think if we lose two more games we wouldn't make it to the ACCCG, and we'd end with a 13 game season. playing 14 games but losing 3 of them is an asinine prediction.

Don't think about it too hard, this is the same reason we have issues with the pre-season polls (people don't want to admit they're wrong). You have a guy who wants to stand by his record even though he likely didn't think that 11-3 would occur as it has so far.

My guess is TR probably predicted losses against UF, FSU and in the ACCCG game.

Now that we beat UF, I believe he is still sticking to his 11-3 prediction because it technically can be true even though the actual prediction on how we got to 11-3 would be incorrect.

11-3 is not bad record. that means we make it to the ACCCG at least. I do not have my heart set on going undefeated, but 11-3 is a helluva a season.

am I wrong?

Tim Reynolds was invented by God so that people would know what a 30-year-old virgin looks like.

Advertisement
Everyone relax, it is an opinion.

Just for the record, I know you see 3 losses but he is predicting us (14 games in total) to at least be in the ACCCG game.

3 losses would knock us out of the ACCCG unless he thinks that we'll lose to ******* UCF or Houston in our Bowl Game.

The only way we make the ACCCG right now is with 1 loss (that can't be to VT). We lose to VT, we are out of the ACCCG almost certainly.

If we lose 1 game in the regular season and the ACCCG that means the other loss would come in a bowl game where we would likely be heavy favorites.

Just for the record, I know you see 3 losses but he is predicting us (14 games in total) to at least be in the ACCCG game.

3 losses would knock us out of the ACCCG unless he thinks that we'll lose to ****ing UCF or Houston in our Bowl Game.

The only way we make the ACCCG right now is with 1 loss (that can't be to VT). We lose to VT, we are out of the ACCCG almost certainly.

If we lose 1 game in the regular season and the ACCCG that means the other loss would come in a bowl game where we would likely be heavy favorites.

What is your point?

3 losses would knock us out of the ACCCG unless he thinks that we'll lose to ****ing UCF or Houston in our Bowl Game.

What is your point?

That Reynolds is a **** stirring dip****, who loves to talk out of his *** so he can click ***** his twitter account because he hasn't seen his own **** since he was 11 years old.

Advertisement
Toss ups:

FSU
VT
ACCCG
Bowl game

Games we should win:

@UNC
Wake
@Duke
UVA
@Pitt

Do we really need to overanalyze this as if the guy has some special knowledge as to how our season plays out? Reynolds is a pretty fair reporter and is favorable to our Canes, but it is pretty obvious in following some of his posts that he isn't exactly a football genius.

What is your point?

That Reynolds is a **** stirring dip****, who loves to talk out of his *** so he can click ***** his twitter account because he hasn't seen his own **** since he was 11 years old.

How do you really feel?

Advertisement
Do we really need to overanalyze this as if the guy has some special knowledge as to how our season plays out? Reynolds is a pretty fair reporter and is favorable to our Canes, but it is pretty obvious in following some of his posts that he isn't exactly a football genius.

This, really. Most of the media thinks Alabama will win the NC again. Cant really hate them for that prediction considering recent evidence. Every team fighting their way back to relevancy has to prove doubters wrong along the way. Otherwise they wouldn't have jobs because they drink the Kool-Aid year in and year out. As much as we love to rip on the national and local media of their coverage of the Canes, I think all of us would prefer objectivity from them over ridiculous homerism. That's our job as fans.

I think it will be hard to beat both FSU and VT. I expect one loss from those two contests. ACC Championship game is 50%-50%, and so is the Bowl game in my opinion.

I would say 11-2. That is a fair statement. UNC worries me. I thought that we would crush GTech. Our inconsistency during that game alarmed me.

Advertisement

Yes we do and you this mannnnnnnnnn.

How is it beyond the ******* realm of possibility that we lose our bowl game right now? You guys act like we are the #1 team in the nation. Relax. It is possible that we have 3 losses. I hope we win every game, but stop acting like we have the 01 team right now. Act like ya been here...

We are a very very solid football team. With a few breaks here and there we could find our way to an ACC ship.

I think it will be hard to beat both FSU and VT. I expect one loss from those two contests. ACC Championship game is 50%-50%, and so is the Bowl game in my opinion.

I would say 11-2. That is a fair statement. UNC worries me. I thought that we would crush GTech. Our inconsistency during that game alarmed me.

Unfortunately, we lose to VT there is no ACCCG for us.

What is your point?

Yet we all loved him when he was tweeting about the NCAA investigation. Hilarious how quickly our fanbase turns on guys.

Advertisement
Back