Tim Irvin snapchatting wads of cash

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
Right after his Auburn visit/commitment.

Once again, recruiting is about three things: Brand, winning, and money.

TRob wasnt able to convince the kid to come to UF, but has no issue convincing him to come to AU, and suddenly a pile of cash surfaces.

There is NO SUCH THING AS A GREAT RECRUITER. Guys like Coley, Trob, Trooper, Orgeron etc etc aren't any better at convincing kids. They either sell a brand, wins, or pay kids.

Advertisement
He probably would have ended up at UF if TRob had stayed there.

You are wrong that there is no such thing as a "great recruiter"

TRob wasnt able to convince the kid to come to UF, but has no issue convincing him to come to AU, and suddenly a pile of cash surfaces.

There is NO SUCH THING AS A GREAT RECRUITER. Guys like Coley, Trob, Trooper, Orgeron etc etc aren't any better at convincing kids. They either sell a brand, wins, or pay kids.

everyone pays off kids. Miami recently got caught and punished for it.

it was known as the "cloud."

Advertisement

From what I was told, he was a cane lock, until in house visit from our coaches, which thanks to their stupidity and inability managed to ***** that up. Check with your sources, if you want PM me and I will give you the details of what I know. It is terrible how they screwed up the Irvin situation

Yes let me take football wisdom from a 20 year old who think Kliff Kingsbury would make a good coach.

No offense bro, but I have zero respect for people who are involved in the recruiting business. The entire thing is shady and people like you glorify it as some battle of "convincers".

James Coley was "Mr. 305" at FSU. Now? Not so much. Tim Irvin ended up at the school that paid him the most. If you want to pretend that TRob is some jesus figure go ahead. I'm not that naive.

Wrong!

If we would have been caught paying recruits, we would have gotten the death penalty, b/c it would have given us a competitive advantage on the field(nothing we were busted for or that came up in the investigation gave us a competitive advantage on the field, buying recruits definitely would).

All Shapiro did was buy current players meals and VIP access and bring them to parties at his house and yacht.

If Shapiro did in fact buy a recruit, it would have been the first thing he told the NCAA and Yahoo and would have put the nail in the coffin for UM football.

I believe Shapiro was even quoted saying something around the lines of that he couldn't out bid those $EC schools for recruits or something like that.

Advertisement
Ariz wants to pretend that Trob is just so great at relating to kids, somehow better than the 1,000s of other inner city black kids turned coaches. B/c if people knew that recruiting isn't much more than wins, brand, and cash, people wouldn't get so caught up in it.

And people would stop blowing guys like James Coley and Al Golden b/c of their rep as "great recruiters".

dewayne allen said on video that he was getting paid at clemson and nothing came out it

Advertisement
The idea of a "great recruiter" has replaced the mindset of a great coach. That's why I always laugh at chumps bigging up Robinson and Tim Brewster. Tim Brewster! LOL at the idea that he can coach anything. Snot nosed Youngbloods like Pete and Tito would have been all about trooper Taylor and Phillip fulmer.

They had to lay low after Trooper got bounced. Heats off so now they can sling some cash around.

Advertisement
The idea of a "great recruiter" has replaced the mindset of a great coach. That's why I always laugh at chumps bigging up Robinson and Tim Brewster. Tim Brewster! LOL at the idea that he can coach anything. Snot nosed Youngbloods like Pete and Tito would have been all about trooper Taylor and Phillip fulmer.

Amen bro.

Miami's entire staff is "elite recruiters". Golden was considered a top recruiter in the country.

Does anyone think Nick Saban is a great recruiter in the sense that Ariz jerks off to? Guy is an ornary, old, not cool guy with no personality. But kids want to play for him b/c hes great, Bama is a big brand, and they pay well. Period end of story.

Ariz wants to pretend that Trob is just so great at relating to kids, somehow better than the 1,000s of other inner city black kids turned coaches. B/c if people knew that recruiting isn't much more than wins, brand, and cash, people wouldn't get so caught up in it.

And people would stop blowing guys like James Coley and Al Golden b/c of their rep as "great recruiters".

What a load of ****. So the former 1st team all-sec player who played Irvin's position and who also helped his school get to three SEC championship games wouldn't have more sway than another inner city black kid turned coach who hasn't done as much?

What was he selling when he got JC Jackson to pick Florida over Miami last year? Florida stunk. I guess it was money. I see no evidence that he is a good coach but getting 17-18 year olds to pick a school has nothing to with being a good coach.

What a load of ****. So the former 1st team all-sec player who played Irvin's position and who also helped his school get to three SEC championship games wouldn't have more sway than another inner city black kid turned coach who hasn't done as much?

What was he selling when he got JC Jackson to pick Florida over Miami last year? Florida stunk. I guess it was money.

Miami stunk too. If you think for a second Trob could convince a kid to come somewhere without 1)wins 2)brand 3)cash you are a ******* naive child.

NONE OF THESE GUYS ARE BETTER AT "CONVINCING" THAN ANYONE ELSE.

The only reason we have any sort of class right now is bc of our brand. But b/c we can't pay bc of probation and our win loss record is abysmal, these "elite recruiters" are getting slayed. Have their convincing methods changed????

Advertisement
Back