Tim Irvin set to announce for

When did irvin announce for texas number 1?
And who wouldnt send their kids to miami ... Putting guys in the nfl left and right ... Duke anywhere epse wouldnt have his stock as high ... Dorsett ... Perryman 3* .... Clive 3* list goes on and on

Where do people come up with this bull**** that they wouldnt send their kid to golden makes no sense

I don't know, TrueCane100.

Irvin's actions show it's pretty much either Texas or Florida with Texas being the leader.

Maybe because Duke was a 5 star beast with blatantly evident talent. His draft status is hardly Golden's doing.

As for Perryman, thank God Michael Barrow recognized the talent and badgered D'Onofrio and Golden into offering him.

Clive is the product of Larry Scott. He was extremely mediocre before he got here and Scott turned him into a stud.

Dorsett runs a 4.3 and has been since high school. That attribute alone is why he'll get drafted.

You trying to paint these kids being NFL prospects as the work of almighty Al Golden laughable.

Advertisement
And who wouldnt send their kids to miami ... Putting guys in the nfl left and right ... Duke anywhere epse wouldnt have his stock as high ... Dorsett ... Perryman 3* .... Clive 3* list goes on and on

Where do people come up with this bull**** that they wouldnt send their kid to golden makes no sense

Irvin's actions show it's pretty much either Texas or Florida with Texas being the leader.

Maybe because Duke was a 5 star beast with blatantly evident talent. His draft status is hardly Golden's doing.

As for Perryman, thank God Michael Barrow recognized the talent and badgered D'Onofrio and Golden into offering him.

Clive is the product of Larry Scott. He was extremely mediocre before he got here and Scott turned him into a stud.

Dorsett runs a 4.3 and has been since high school. That attribute alone is why he'll get drafted.

You trying to paint these kids being NFL prospects as the work of almighty Al Golden laughable.

Sounds like excuses to me.

Al is 6-6. That is unacceptable. No excuses.

You can't have it both ways bruh.

Those guys going to the league is a credit to him as well.

Majority of the kids aren't being developed, the names mentioned are the exception , not the rule. Guys like Dp and Duke were sure things, it was impossible to ***** those two up

They'd all be much higher draft picks if they were coached by real football coaches. They're getting to the NFL on their natural talent. This **** staff wound up costing them a lot of money.

Advertisement
I want Golden Fired. I think I need to write this in every one of my posts before I write before it gets spun again.

Obviously I hit a nerve. Are you short too? I never said anything negative about Irvin, the player, the recruit, and that I don’t want him at the U. He is one of the recruits I want most at the U. Stop drawing conclusions and spinning this that my posts are Anti-Irvin and Pro-Golden.
When I looked up his height, it said 5’8. That was a little shocking to me because that is small for a safety. You can’t argue that. At the safety position, there might be one in the whole NFL at that height. You are saying that lining Irvin up against Jimmy Graham or Calvin Johnson (any tall guy) is not a mismatch? If I was coaching against a team with Irvin, you don’t think I would be setting up mismatches. What about in the red zone? 5’8 safeties will have weaknesses. It’s like reading that a CB’s 40 speed is a 4’6. It doesn’t mean that the he can’t or won’t ball out, but it is something to acknowledge and a possible red flag. You can spin the reason why I brought up his height any way you like, link it to Golden are whatever the **** you guys always do.

You can say Strong is great, Saban a mastermind, Meyer is the best coach, etc, I don’t give a ****. If a player chooses another ****ing school from our backyard, I ain’t gonna like him.

First of all this not the NFL.Kids that are 5'8" or noodle arm QB's, 4.7 WR, or 170 pound RBs or fat RB's like Ron Dayne can dominate CFB. Second we don't face many Calvin Johnsons ot Jimmy Graham's.If covering CJ or Jimmy was the main criteria than your uncle Golden should start cloning Revis and Sherman. Again there have many DB's under 6 ft that dominated in CFB, you are not the 1st person in the world to try to put a big WR on small DB. PS your Uncle Golden still sucks.

Once again where does it say that irivin is set to announce for texas?

I cant even comment on the rest of the jibberish you wrote because it is so idiotic

Sounds like excuses to me.

Al is 6-6. That is unacceptable. No excuses.

You can't have it both ways bruh.

Those guys going to the league is a credit to him as well.

Not really. It's a credit to the assistants the same way guys that went before this current crop is also a credit to the assistants of previous staffs. Don Soldinger helped make Edgerrin James and James Jackson better players to get drafted, not 100% Butch Davis as much as I like him.

You're right Al is 6-6 and that is unacceptable. No excuses. Which makes it even more pathetic that he had naturally gifted players who will suffer in the draft because of his poor coaching. If we were 10-2 or 9-3, you don't think some of our players get drafted higher? He took a talented group of guys and really, "developed them," into 6-6 and costing them money in the process. Now they'll go to the draft, some of whom will get drafted lower than they should like Feliciano, Dorsett, Chickilo, and Pierre and then they'll go on to have impressive pro careers.

The guys going to the league are credit to the actual players and the assistants primarily, not Al Golden.

Advertisement

Once again where does it say that irivin is set to announce for texas?

I cant even comment on the rest of the jibberish you wrote because it is so idiotic

Once again, I said in the comment that Texas and Florida are the front runners and a decision hadn't been made yet. Is reading not your strength?

Let me see if I can translate your second comment because I've gotten pretty good at translating your, "TrueCane100-ese."

"Wow. TedHendricksOffspring made my points of attempting to blow Al Golden look so stupid that I can't retort. My last recourse is say it's idiotic jibberish and Strawman attack him. I'll go sit in the corner where I belong now."

You're welcome for the translation. Merry Christmas.

Isn't this kid Michael Irvin's nephew? We can't ******* close him?

LULZ at Folden not being able to close Irvin's nephew. There's not a guy more synonymous with UM than Irvin, and Folden can't get this done. What a stupid failure.

Austin is a **** of a time for a college kid. 6th street is legendary and the food is awesome

Advertisement
The FVCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?! Are peopel really saying that Golden is the reason we might actually have a first round draft pick? This is for real? The guy hasn't developed anything except polaroids in his bathroom of the little kids he phucked at Ped State. GTFOH with he did anything other than hold these kids back. Perryman he fattened up, Duke he **** near killed, and Clive is all on the TE coach and Kaaya needing him not to get killed. He took an Under Armour MVP and made him a JAG, and can't close on a recruit's whos uncle was probably one of the most famous canes ever. The dude still reps the U and we can't close on his family members. Its a **** shame.

Forget the coaches, forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

I blame the coaches during the season, I blame these recruits for being cowards the rest of the time.

So its the kids faults they want to look out for the best interest of their futures? They're cowards because they want to go somewhere to be developed properly fpr the NFL? Am I reading this correctly?

This.

Forget your future, play in a passive scheme where you won't be developed. Sounds like a great idea. If you ask me the only cowards in this situation are Golden and D'O playing their soft *** coward scheme. They are too stupid to realize it costs them big time recruits.

They are a failure on every single level.

So every recruit we have coming in doesn't want to play in the NFL? We have a few parents of current recruits on this site, I wonder if they would agree with your post?

Bottom line is you all can come up with a million reasons why these kids should and will go elsewhere but there is only one reason needed for them to stay. This is Miami. That's enough and for you A-S-S clowns sending my homo PMs, do us all a favor and put that dumb S-hit on here for everyone to see.

Advertisement
Forget the coaches, forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

I blame the coaches during the season, I blame these recruits for being cowards the rest of the time.

So its the kids faults they want to look out for the best interest of their futures? They're cowards because they want to go somewhere to be developed properly fpr the NFL? Am I reading this correctly?

This.

Forget your future, play in a passive scheme where you won't be developed. Sounds like a great idea. If you ask me the only cowards in this situation are Golden and D'O playing their soft *** coward scheme. They are too stupid to realize it costs them big time recruits.

So every recruit we have coming in doesn't want to play in the NFL? We have a few parents of current recruits on this site, I wonder if they would agree with your post?

Bottom line is you all can come up with a million reasons why these kids should and will go elsewhere but there is only one reason needed for them to stay. This is Miami. That's enough and for you A-S-S clowns sending my homo PMs, do us all a favor and put that dumb S-hit on here for everyone to see.

This is the dumbest **** I've ever seen. A kid should stay home for the simple fact that "this is Miami?" This is a potential multi million dollar decision these kids are making. Put the emotion aside and who you grew up rooting for a pick the place that gives you the best shot to make it to the NFL. And as a defensive player, that certainly isn't Miami under this coaching staff.

And if this staff gets fired on Sunday or at worst 1 year, then what? We will be with one less stud moving forward. Opportunities to the NFL are very good at the U.

Last edited:

This.

This wreaks of entitlement but hey it's the South Florida kids that are entitled. How about loyalty to the local 2 and 3 star kids from South Florida that want desperately to be Canes? I suppose "they aren't good enough to play here" so that's ok.

You're not listening. You're being told why these kids are looking elsewhere, and you refuse to listen. I read the words "logical discussion" being thrown around by others but your "logic" for the kids going to the U is "just cause." That's not very logical. The Canes aren't winning football games, divisions, conference titles, national titles, or putting kids into the league like our competitors.

These kids rep the 305. Do you think the U still reps the 305? Listen to the high school coaches, and listen to the high school players. They don't want to come here because of the product on the field.

Universities in Florida Football Records:
FSU: 12-0
UM: 6-6
UF: 6-5
UCF: 9-3
USF: 4-8

University of Texas: 6-6

Outside of FSU, it's been a pretty down year for the rest of Florida college football. Texas was also lousy this year.

The grass in greener somewhere else isn't always true. **** can go wrong anywhere. Golden will be gone within one year and who knows, Butch could be back. At least at The U, you will get local favoritism and pressure from the community for PT. As a fan of this football team, I just can't comprehend thinking that this is a good thing when the local community steers their talent away. In South Florida, we are witnessing talent drain with local support.

Advertisement
Back