Tim Irvin set to announce for

Advertisement
If everyone on this site knows that Golden can't coach worth a **** you don't think these guys hear it on a daily basis? Not everyone will be duke some guys do what's Best for them

Both Texas and Strong can claim putting DBs in the first round recently (Vaccaro, Earl Thomas, Pryor, probably Holliman).

Miami's most recent DB claims to fame are Sam Shields, who got better for leaving) and Brandon Harris. Chickens coming home to roost.

Good luck Tim, don't blame you.. takes a little fortitude to stick with a program no matter the situation. wish our recruits thought more like puss recruits during their sanctions.

Another non-loyal South Florida recruit. Have fun playing on a 90% Texas born and raised team.

He's a great athlete but 5'8 is small as **** for a safety.

How did Texas do this year? 6-6 . Lost 41-7 to BYU. Texas has done nothing recently either. If Strong doesn't win next year, he's also on the hot seat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another non-loyal South Florida recruit. Have fun playing on a 90% Texas born and raised team.

How did Texas do this year? 6-6 . Lossed 41-7 to BYU. Texas has done nothing recently either. If Strong doesn't win next year, he's also on the hot seat.

Switch Texas with UM and BYU to Nebraska...lol at Strong being on the hot seat in year 2...Bob Sanders ring a bell, or how about Earl Thomas as safties no taller than 5'10 balled at college and the NFL

How did Texas do this year? 6-6 . Lossed 41-7 to BYU. Texas has done nothing recently either. If Strong doesn't win next year, he's also on the hot seat.

This sounds like a spoof post done by an FSU fan or a talk radio host...

What does Irvin being small have to do with him being productive in college. It seems like the small guys Golden always passes over or gets out recruited for turn out to be productive in college somehow. This has nothing to do with Tim not being loyal and has everything to do with Golden on field results.

Advertisement

Strong will be fine. Stop hating. Kids rather play for Strong's Defense than Folden's. I don't blame him.

What does Irvin being small have to do with him being productive in college. It seems like the small guys Golden always passes over or gets out recruited for turn out to be productive in college somehow. This has nothing to do with Tim not being loyal and has everything to do with Golden on field results.
"What does Irvin being small
have to do with being productive in college."
Generally recruits that are 6'2"can reach higher than recruits that are 5'8".

It's *lost bro

Advertisement
Forget the coaches, forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

I blame the coaches during the season, I blame these recruits for being cowards the rest of the time.

Advertisement
Forget the coaches forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

I blame the coaches during the season, I blame these recruits for being cowards the rest of the time.

Not when they take top talent and turn them into average players. Chick was the Fing MVP of the under armour all American game coming out of high school an this staff turned him into late round draft talent. But his family has kept quiet to be loyal to the program, but privately have reportedly enraged by Chicks developmental miss management.

All the DB's have been miss managed we have kids athletic enough to be a Top 10 pass defense yet these kids make poor decisions when playing the ball, they take bad pursuit angles because they lack situational awareness which is a coaching /system problem.

In the end I can't blame Irvin for not wanting to play for Paul Williams " Blue Hens ***".

We need a coaching change sunday night!

Go Canes

Forget the coaches, forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

So its the kids faults they want to look out for the best interest of their futures? They're cowards because they want to go somewhere to be developed properly fpr the NFL? Am I reading this correctly?

Advertisement
Back