Tim Irvin set to announce for

Forget the coaches, forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

I blame the coaches during the season, I blame these recruits for being cowards the rest of the time.

So its the kids faults they want to look out for the best interest of their futures? They're cowards because they want to go somewhere to be developed properly fpr the NFL? Am I reading this correctly?

+1000000
They should commit here because he's a fan. There should be an apparent incentive for kids to come here. Produce and reap the rewards of winning not underachieve and lose.

Advertisement
Forget the coaches, forget the scheme, these kids are the first ones to throw up the 305 but s.h.i.t. on this city the first chance they get. If all these kids decided to stay home regardless of the staff and scheme, we are brining home championships every year.

I blame the coaches during the season, I blame these recruits for being cowards the rest of the time.

So its the kids faults they want to look out for the best interest of their futures? They're cowards because they want to go somewhere to be developed properly fpr the NFL? Am I reading this correctly?

This.

Forget your future, play in a passive scheme where you won't be developed. Sounds like a great idea. If you ask me the only cowards in this situation are Golden and D'O playing their soft *** coward scheme. They are too stupid to realize it costs them big time recruits.

They are a failure on every single level.

5'8 is VERY short for a safety. I never said he couldn't be productive. I even said he was a great athlete having watched his film. Stop jumping to conclusions.

I just don't know why Miami fans accept when local players leave.

Last edited:
Advertisement
must have missed where OP included info on such decision by a credible source; hold on, let me restart my laptop.

Advertisement
This post is exhibit a for a meaningless nonsense rant. There is no news here. At the end of the day what we see here is a speculation stirring up more rhetoric against the staff. You talk about something that hurts recruiting this is it.

Irvin will get booted from at least 2-3 games in his career for targeting. Watching his tape he is a head hunter.

I see the excuses have begun......
He isn't that good now, in the meantime we have posters hyping kids that will be Canes who have no business having an offer. 2010 and 2011 all over again....

Advertisement
Another non-loyal South Florida recruit. Have fun playing on a 90% Texas born and raised team.

Loyalty is earned. Name one thing Golden and staff have done to earn the loyalty of south Florida kids...****, I'll settle for the benefit of the doubt. This attitude that we "deserve" every top prospect from south Florida is just proof that we as a fan base have become complacent and developed a massive entitlement complex, not unlike Golden's "Deserve Victory" Tony Robbins bull****.

He's a great athlete but 5'8 is small as **** for a safety.

Earl Thomas, ED ******* REED, Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu, Jairus Byrd, Reggie Nelson, T.J. Ward, Eric Weddle, Donte Whitner, Devin McCourty, Patrick Chung, Brandon Meriweather, Darian Stewart, D.J. Swearinger, Quintin Mikell, Matt Elam, Ryan Clark, Da'Norris Searcy, Quintin Demps, Tyrann Mathieu, Jahleel Addae, Danieal Manning, Jamarca Sanford, Louis Delmas, Earl Wolff, Keith Tandy, Steve Gregory, Rashad Johnson, Marcus Gilchrist, Antoine Bethea, Mike Adams, and Rafael Bush all say, "FOH." And in case you didn't notice, all of them are under six feet tall.

How did Texas do this year? 6-6 . Lost 41-7 to BYU. Texas has done nothing recently either. If Strong doesn't win next year, he's also on the hot seat.

This was Strong's first year as head coach. This was Golden's fourth. Name the coach who can pitch a brighter future to recruits more credibly.

Merry Christmas, and FOH.

Advertisement
So...

Muschamp offered him (before he was fired, and his offer is still on the table, of course)
Saban offered him
Mich St offered him
Texas offered him
Jimbo offered him ...

I'd take those guys talent evaluations over anyone on this board...

I'm pretty sure this cat is legit. To **** with his size/height....

South Florida kids have never been 100% loyal to the U no matter the coach, and now we have fans supporting players for choosing other Universities. SMFH .

5'8 is not 5'11. I wrote 5'8, not safeties under 6 feet tall which you use to prove a point. How many from the list are 5'8? I never said anything about him not being successful, just that he is short as **** for a safety. Is he not?

He will most likely ball the **** out, but please show me an NFL or college scouting report that says "5'8 is a great height for a safety".

What are you on the Strong bandwagon? We have Strong defenders on a UM football forum? GTFOH

Last edited:
I wouldnt let my kid go play for golden, duh, or williams. They produce terrible teams and dont develop talent. Not exactly a good combination

Advertisement
Back