Tim Irvin set to announce for

Another non-loyal South Florida recruit. Have fun playing on a 90% Texas born and raised team.

He's a great athlete but 5'8 is small as **** for a safety.

How did Texas do this year? 6-6 . Lost 41-7 to BYU. Texas has done nothing recently either. If Strong doesn't win next year, he's also on the hot seat.

lol,

I honestly hope this was a troll attempt.

Who cares though, negged anyway.

Advertisement
All yall trollin, im convinced

He clearly has said he would announce at the Army All-American game..last time I checked it was December and the game is next Sat

FOH trolls

And if this staff gets fired on Sunday or at worst 1 year, then what? We will be with one less stud moving forward. Opportunities to the NFL are very good at the U.

Most recruits who see what we will not take that chance of maybe next year he gets fired. The guy should of been fired and only think he hasn't they gave a big money contract for pretty much doing nothing on the field

Advertisement
Universities in Florida Football Records:
FSU: 12-0
UM: 6-6
UF: 6-5
UCF: 9-3
USF: 4-8

University of Texas: 6-6

Outside of FSU, it's been a pretty down year for the rest of Florida college football. Texas was also lousy this year.

The grass in greener somewhere else isn't always true. **** can go wrong anywhere. Golden will be gone within one year and who knows, Butch could be back. At least at The U, you will get local favoritism and pressure from the community for PT. As a fan of this football team, I just can't comprehend thinking that this is a good thing when the local community steers their talent away. In South Florida, we are witnessing talent drain with local support.

Do you think we can compete with UF if we're not winning? So our records are similar, and they play in the SEC. Do you really think both programs are the same?

Advertisement
fingers crossed
schianobolts.jpg

Advertisement
Back