Tim Irvin rumor

If he doesnt know where to go the best decision would be for him 2 just come here where he is familiar and comfortable with everything. Its obvious the only thing keeping him away is the defensive coaches and Golden.

But hes at the point where he doesnt know where the best place is for him to be, so he should just choose the school he likes the best and let the football play itself out

Advertisement
He can come here but we already go a safety that will be better than him in 2 years already committed

Right ^^^^

Its crazy how things just worked out in our favor like that... I kinda feel bad for the kid hes making a mistake by not following his hart and coming to Miami. The people in his corner is leading that kid the wrong way. The kid is probly gonna end up transferring school about 3 times before its all said and done sad...

If he cane him or not as a safety I'll yakr robert knowles ALL DAY over tim, imo tim is a nickle corner

Seems like a smart kid. Next honey badger imo. Was hoping Jaquan could convince him to stay, but...

Advertisement
too bad we have paul williams still. smh

The Kids Love T-Rob my goodness. Tim is risking being dropped to see that man.

**** I wish we had a T-Rob on the staff. Kids wanna play for him. Period.

If T-**** was on this staff he wouldn't be such a great recruiter just like Coley. When you're trying to pitch Folden you're going to fail.

You "he's a dreamy recruiter" fan boys need to use your heads and realize even Billy Mays in his prime couldn't sell this garbage heap to recruits with options.

Agreed, look at our class an example. T-Rob was the same excellent recruiter he's always been yet we were sitting on 7 commits in January because we had a **** product to sell with Muschamp on his last days. Think product first.

Any salesman, even the best in the world, needs a product to pitch. When you're pitching to people with great options your product needs to be that much better. You have to be able to pitch something, and UM has nothing left aside from location.

When your product is as ****** as ours is and has been exposed so publicly for 4 years you will no longer be able to hoodwink guys with other great options. That's why incredible recruiters like Coley and Hurlie are suddenly completely ineffective. It's not for lack of effort or sudden diminution in recruiting skill.

Advertisement
If only T-Fraud could actually corch. He really should be on our staff- all sales and no substance.

Last edited:
Agree. So Fla kids aren't gonna be falling over themselves to go to AUB. They will get their fair share though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back