Tim Irvin rumor

Advertisement
If we had a coach with a pulse / killer instinct he would use this pause to pounce on Irvin.

Too ******* bad we have Kim Jong Al.

too bad we have paul williams still. smh

I think the williams issue is a red herring. Yeah, irvin might not be crazy about him but the bigger issue is Al's defensive philosophy.

I agree, but Williams has also done a **** poor job developing the secondary, specifically safety. I would say our LB's have developed well, and the DL, well we all know Jethro hasn't done **** hear.

D Davis will probably end up there also....I wouldn't want to play in the crappy Big 12 when SEC ball is available.

Advertisement
Can't believe we let this kid slip right through our fingers!!!! A legacy kid. That should never happen! Hearing Devante Davis may follow him to Auburn as well! So much for the Florida 5 at Texas!

Advertisement

The Kids Love T-Rob my goodness. Tim is risking being dropped to see that man.

**** I wish we had a T-Rob on the staff. Kids wanna play for him. Period.

If T-**** was on this staff he wouldn't be such a great recruiter just like Coley. When you're trying to pitch Folden you're going to fail.

You "he's a dreamy recruiter" fan boys need to use your heads and realize even Billy Mays in his prime couldn't sell this garbage heap to recruits with options.

Advertisement
I'm guessing they liked what Charlie Strong was selling....better then what Golden was at least. What a joke! To think ppl were actually saying he'd be the next Jimmy Johnson!

So he is still not signing with Miami right? Right, could care less…...

why aren't you caring less again?

you-got-me.gif

Advertisement
I'm guessing they liked what Charlie Strong was selling....better then what Golden was at least. What a joke! To think ppl were actually saying he'd be the next Jimmy Johnson!

And now they see a better option than Strong and UT..especially knowing Strong aint Long for Texas

I thought we should give him a chance as D Cord than I got bashed for it. My guess the style he would play would draw a lot of talent ( flying to the ball attacking d NOT some bend but don't break *** tag style

If T-**** was on this staff he wouldn't be such a great recruiter just like Coley. When you're trying to pitch Folden you're going to fail.

You "he's a dreamy recruiter" fan boys need to use your heads and realize even Billy Mays in his prime couldn't sell this garbage heap to recruits with options.

What finally killed Billy Mays? Was it drugs, or just a heart attack, like they originally said. Maybe he got radiation sickness from some radioactive paint on that yellow watch he used to wear.

There used to be a newspaper that was like Ferman's but a few years before. It was called Hurricane Watch. Spoke to the publisher, Daniel Oudinot, years ago. He told me the problem JJ had in his first year recruiting was he came on like a used car salesman. If we had Billy Mays, we'd drive away all the recruits, but their moms would leave with this fantastic set of special mops.

Advertisement
Back