Tim Irvin rumor

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Rumor that Tim Irvin has decided to visit Auburn and Charlie Strogn told him if he does he will not be recognized as a commit and Timmy is going anyway.

Advertisement
Rumor that Tim Irvin has decided to visit Auburn and Charlie Strogn told him if he does he will not be recognized as a commit and Timmy is going anyway.

Good for Tim..

Apparently, Charlie couldnt "String" arm him...

Isn't he an EE? In that case, its hard to blame Strong. The guy is literally days away from enrolling and wants to take a visit to another school? What?

Advertisement
i rather him at Auburn than strong have a strong south florida pipeline in full motion

Does anybody else feel that if Irvin goes to AU, this kinda helps us with DAVANTE DAVIS, i am pretty sure i read that they wanted to all go to Texas together

Advertisement
I dont get how Clarington will qualify at UT. They have pretty high standards for a public university

I'll love to hear what coaches say behind closed doors about recruiting South Florida, lol!

Advertisement
It wld be funny if that whole Charlie Strong South Florida crusade falls apart with Irvin flipping, Davis flipping, and Clarington not qualifying

Advertisement
too bad we have paul williams still. smh

The Kids Love T-Rob my goodness. Tim is risking being dropped to see that man.

**** I wish we had a T-Rob on the staff. Kids wanna play for him. Period.

Quite possibly one of the best recruiters in the country. No where near the greatest DB coach though. We have a couple sec feeder schools here. Hope to meet him and see what he's actually like.

Advertisement
Back