Tim Irvin rumor

Advertisement
What could be so cool about some coaches. I've played sports my whole life and had plenty of coaches I like, but never wanted to **** any of them in the ***

too bad we have paul williams still. smh

The Kids Love T-Rob my goodness. Tim is risking being dropped to see that man.

**** I wish we had a T-Rob on the staff. Kids wanna play for him. Period.

If T-**** was on this staff he wouldn't be such a great recruiter just like Coley. When you're trying to pitch Folden you're going to fail.

You "he's a dreamy recruiter" fan boys need to use your heads and realize even Billy Mays in his prime couldn't sell this garbage heap to recruits with options.

What finally killed Billy Mays? Was it drugs, or just a heart attack, like they originally said. Maybe he got radiation sickness from some radioactive paint on that yellow watch he used to wear.

There used to be a newspaper that was like Ferman's but a few years before. It was called Hurricane Watch. Spoke to the publisher, Daniel Oudinot, years ago. He told me the problem JJ had in his first year recruiting was he came on like a used car salesman. If we had Billy Mays, we'd drive away all the recruits, but their moms would leave with this fantastic set of special mops.

Excuse me ....but dont we kinda HAVE Billy Mays now? Or a wannabe Billy Mays? Lol

6-7 and getting blown out in a bowl game too. why texas? lol

This last bowl game wasn't a blowout, the before against Louisville or Notre Dame before that? Those were blowouts

I assume he means Texas finished the season 6-7 and got demolished by Arkansas in the bowl game. Bottom line is you get a total pass in year 1 everywhere. That goes away each year.

Advertisement
I dont get how Clarington will qualify at UT. They have pretty high standards for a public university

not for football players. we are one of the few schools that has a small difference in admissions for athletes from ncaa regs. even then, its still a lot different admission standard for athletes than regular students.

too bad we have paul williams still. smh

The Kids Love T-Rob my goodness. Tim is risking being dropped to see that man.

**** I wish we had a T-Rob on the staff. Kids wanna play for him. Period.

If T-**** was on this staff he wouldn't be such a great recruiter just like Coley. When you're trying to pitch Folden you're going to fail.

You "he's a dreamy recruiter" fan boys need to use your heads and realize even Billy Mays in his prime couldn't sell this garbage heap to recruits with options.

Agreed, look at our class an example. T-Rob was the same excellent recruiter he's always been yet we were sitting on 7 commits in January because we had a **** product to sell with Muschamp on his last days. Think product first.

Advertisement
He's gone, I think he's actually going to miss the start of term at Texas to go visit Auburn. Hopefully this makes D. Davis more available

As the parent of a college athlete, I feel really bad for a kid like Tim Irvin. The kid wanted to go to UM, but the situation is so ******* toxic at UM right now, the kid is now trying to decide which school to attend from a list of schools that he cares nothing about. He is just one of literally thousands of examples of the collateral damage caused by the incompetency of the UM athletic department.

And in true donna fashion, they're trying to blame this on the fans.

Just sad.

As the parent of a college athlete, I feel really bad for a kid like Tim Irvin. The kid wanted to go to UM, but the situation is so ****ing toxic at UM right now, the kid is now trying to decide which school to attend from a list of schools that he cares nothing about. He is just one of literally thousands of examples of the collateral damage caused by the incompetency of the UM athletic department.

And in true donna fashion, they're trying to blame this on the fans.

Just sad.

If he wanted to be here he would be here, kid really likes T-rob from what ive seen

Advertisement
Lmaooo ole boy took off "texas commit " of his Twitter bio and put "I will be attending the university of _______" back

Advertisement
A lot of guys at 247 just crystal balled him to Auburn. The guys seems loose, not a strong commit at all. If only we had a decent present or at least a small spark on our future..

Tim Irvin dont know what the **** he wants to do and to think he has 2 uncles that's been through this process

Advertisement
Back