Tim "Ice" Harris staying on staff?? looks like it....

What are we talking about....

LSU pays their RB Coach $650,000 a year if ICE is let go he goes back to coaching HS football.

Bottom line is we dont keep staff members because "There was some improvement or they have some connections in recruiting"

We need solid coaching at each position and guys who can actually recruit. Go down the list of staff members and ask these two questions;

If they are let go where do they end up?
What recruits have they brought in?

The answer to the first questions obviously comes with some speculation but should be fairly accurate.

If the coach isnt heading to another BCS conference school if let go than he doesnt need to be on this staff. Enough with the Mediocrity. Its been a decade since we had solid assistant coaches.

Exactly. People think if you change the HC everything's going to change. Scheme and approach, sure. The position coaches and coordinators are the ones that make the machine go. If you look at Saban and Meyer, they replace their coaches with other quality big 5 coaches who could find jobs at Texas, Tennessee, UF, Ole Miss, Oregon, etc.. When Al attempted to replace a coach, it seemed like he combed the HS ranks.

People are all hung up on recruiting, "family", and all of that other bull ****. We need guys that will teach these kids what needs to be taugh, while also putting them in place to succeed.

Advertisement
You guys give too much **** credit to "coaching" sometimes.

"Look what he did with our Running Backs!"

GTFOH. RB's is literally the easiest position to coach. It's the main spot where you put a guy who's not particularly good at coaching.

And my grandfather could coach his BTW teams, and he's dead! They were miniature D-1 teams for christ sake.

In HS in dade u just recruit the best players and let em play. No real coaching involved, been like that for years. That's why people think that's what works in college and clamor for recruiters. Smh.

These cats ain't coaching.

They gave a lecture at a coaching clinic in Orlando last year. It was a joke.

"We run dis play right chea win da defenz line up in dis covrage and we tell are Quawta-bike ta find da open man fa da tuchdawn."

Man this is racist as ****. Black people don't talk like that.

Who said anything about race? Sounds like YOU are the one being racist because you automatically dropped the black card when I quoted some awful grammar. Why do you correlate bad grammar with black people? Hmmm?

View attachment 34311

You dropped some buckwheat BS and it was offensive and you need to stop. It is that simple. Like we can't read your post and not know who you are talking about. Got **** that is racist. Dude really dropped some buckwheat ebonics..smh

I know we joke around and have a good time on the site but that was a bit much. We have to keep CIS clean and away from all the name calling and race baiting. It ruins the experience.

Last edited:
In HS in dade u just recruit the best players and let em play. No real coaching involved, been like that for years. That's why people think that's what works in college and clamor for recruiters. Smh.

"We run dis play right chea win da defenz line up in dis covrage and we tell are Quawta-bike ta find da open man fa da tuchdawn."

Who said anything about race? Sounds like YOU are the one being racist because you automatically dropped the black card when I quoted some awful grammar. Why do you correlate bad grammar with black people? Hmmm?

View attachment 34311

You dropped some buckwheat BS and it was offensive and you need to stop. It is that simple. Like we can't read your post and not know who you are talking about. Got **** that is racist. Dude really dropped some buckwheat ebonics..smh

I know we joke around and have a good time on the site but that was a bit much. We have to keep CIS clean and away from all the name calling and race baiting. It ruins the experience.

WTF! I thought name-calling and race baiting were CIS posting requirements.

Advertisement

View attachment 34311

He reached out and I will be fair and give him the benefit of doubt and move on like men.

View attachment 34311

You correlated that type of grammar with blacks, not me. That's racist.

I bet you have no problem laughing at the Corrine Brown "Go Gata" video.

View attachment 34311

Everyone knows you were joking around, Coach Beardy. Stop letting yourself get sucked into this fake race beef. Black people clown corny white dialect, everyone jokes on Mexican gibberish. The fake indignation PC game is tired.

Advertisement

View attachment 34311

laughing at corrine brown's go gata video is racist now? that woman is certifiably retarded without it. the video is the icing on the cake.

View attachment 34311

Everyone knows you were joking around, Coach Beardy. Stop letting yourself get sucked into this fake race beef. Black people clown corny white dialect, everyone jokes on Mexican gibberish. The fake indignation PC game is tired.

You're right, bro.

Thanks for bringing me back to ground.

View attachment 34311

laughing at corrine brown's go gata video is racist now? that woman is certifiably retarded without it. the video is the icing on the cake.

If what I said is racist then it's also racist to mock Corrine Brown.

It's the same exact **** only I was mocking an inner city coaching staff.

Advertisement

View attachment 34311

Internet message boards are petri dishes of dumb. Just a heads up...

Go Canes!

laughing at Corrine Brown is now considered racits? Yikes, this thread has devolved.

Let's keep this thread as a monocle-wearing classy environment, guys.

Advertisement

View attachment 34311

Paging Harriet Tubwoman.....paging Harriet Tubwoman....

laughing at Corrine Brown is now considered racits? Yikes, this thread has devolved.

Let's keep this thread as a monocle-wearing classy environment, guys.

Holy ****, you people are unbelievable.

Reading comprehension is important dude. I'll repeat...

If me mocking an inner city coaching staff is racist (which it's not), then so is mocking Corrine Brown. (and all Canes fans love to mock her)

The guy who accused me of being racist in this thread loves to laugh at "Go Gata" I'm sure.

Advertisement
Back