Tim "Ice" Harris staying on staff?? looks like it....

You guys give too much **** credit to "coaching" sometimes.

"Look what he did with our Running Backs!"

GTFOH. RB's is literally the easiest position to coach. It's the main spot where you put a guy who's not particularly good at coaching.

And my grandfather could coach his BTW teams, and he's dead! They were miniature D-1 teams for christ sake.

In HS in dade u just recruit the best players and let em play. No real coaching involved, been like that for years. That's why people think that's what works in college and clamor for recruiters. Smh.

These cats ain't coaching.

They gave a lecture at a coaching clinic in Orlando last year. It was a joke.

"We run dis play right chea win da defenz line up in dis covrage and we tell are Quawta-bike ta find da open man fa da tuchdawn."

Man this is racist as ****. Black people don't talk like that.

He thinks he is a NFL coach stuck coaching **** schools that get their *** kicked because the world is against him, it is better to ignore him. If Ice sat and talked with him, he would be on his nuts like he was on D'onofrio's.

Advertisement
You guys give too much **** credit to "coaching" sometimes.

"Look what he did with our Running Backs!"

GTFOH. RB's is literally the easiest position to coach. It's the main spot where you put a guy who's not particularly good at coaching.

And my grandfather could coach his BTW teams, and he's dead! They were miniature D-1 teams for christ sake.

In HS in dade u just recruit the best players and let em play. No real coaching involved, been like that for years. That's why people think that's what works in college and clamor for recruiters. Smh.

"We run dis play right chea win da defenz line up in dis covrage and we tell are Quawta-bike ta find da open man fa da tuchdawn."

He thinks he is a NFL coach stuck coaching **** schools that get their *** kicked because the world is against him, it is better to ignore him. If Ice sat and talked with him, he would be on his nuts like he was on D'onofrio's.

Awesome burn bro.

And I've seen Ice talk football, d!ckhead. Not at any moment did I feel the need to jump on his johnson. We actually all walked out of the room as it was a waste of fVckin' time cause we weren't learning anything.

We make fun of Corrine Brown and it's hilarious.

I make fun of an inner city coaching staff and I'm racist. #hypocrisy

Take your panties out of your ****. I was joking around.

What are we talking about....

LSU pays their RB Coach $650,000 a year if ICE is let go he goes back to coaching HS football.

Bottom line is we dont keep staff members because "There was some improvement or they have some connections in recruiting"

We need solid coaching at each position and guys who can actually recruit. Go down the list of staff members and ask these two questions;

If they are let go where do they end up?
What recruits have they brought in?

The answer to the first questions obviously comes with some speculation but should be fairly accurate.

If the coach isnt heading to another BCS conference school if let go than he doesnt need to be on this staff. Enough with the Mediocrity. Its been a decade since we had solid assistant coaches.

LSU pays their RB Coach $650,000 a year if ICE is let go he goes back to coaching HS football.

Bottom line is we dont keep staff members because "There was some improvement or they have some connections in recruiting"

We need solid coaching at each position and guys who can actually recruit. Go down the list of staff members and ask these two questions;

The answer to the first questions obviously comes with some speculation but should be fairly accurate.

If the coach isnt heading to another BCS conference school if let go than he doesnt need to be on this staff. Enough with the Mediocrity. Its been a decade since we had solid assistant coaches.

THIS!

Advertisement

Yea and for those comparing him to Sol, Sol was one of the best Special Teams coaches in FBS. He was a massive asset outside of being an RB coach.

Ice has been here two different stints, neither time helped us "shut down south florida". At all.

S

Awesome burn bro.

And I've seen Ice talk football, d!ckhead. Not at any moment did I feel the need to jump on his johnson. We actually all walked out of the room as it was a waste of fVckin' time cause we weren't learning anything.

Hopefully you get the opportunity to move up in the coaching ranks....you seem like the smartest coach ever....ijs

Yea and for those comparing him to Sol, Sol was one of the best Special Teams coaches in FBS. He was a massive asset outside of being an RB coach.

Ice has been here two different stints, neither time helped us "shut down south florida". At all.

I'm Not comparing coach Sol & Ice....just used him as an example....come on man how can you shut down south Florida with Al & Randy

Y'all dudes just don't like Ice its personal lol.....if he is kept by Richt great if not good bye!!!

Wow, here we are once again. Racist Canes fans (oxymoron) are relentless in justifying themselves via the supposed failure of black men, namely coaches.

Shannon as a DC (product of our talent…no real skills)
Shannon as HC (can't talk, can't coach, Golden is better and is/was an upgrade, was racist for suing for his contract money…no skill set whatsoever)
Scott as Interim HC (great babysitter and caretaker, no real skill set tho)
Michael Barrow as LB coach (never did anything here, decent recruiter type, Pete Carroll hired him because he is black and his LBs are black too lol!)
Paul Williams as CB coach (not a product of DNo's flawed scheme and retreat philosophy, he benefitted from D'No's tutelage, HE'LL NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!…no skill, just black privilege again lol!)
Ice Harris as RB coach (black privilege, bad mouthed the program and Golden was godly enough to forgive and save Ice's starving family from their imminent welfare plagued existence, can't recruit, has zero connections, snuck in the game without paying and photo bombed Coach Richt, our young RBs gave up countless sacks in pass protection and they fumbled numerous times all season despite our stellar o-line, can't coach a lick, no skills at ALL!!!)

Who am I forgetting? Is Sebastian the Ibis currently black?
Should I do Cam Newton as MVP lol?

Advertisement
Wow, here we are once again. Racist Canes fans (oxymoron) are relentless in justifying themselves via the supposed failure of black men, namely coaches.

Shannon as HC (can't talk, can't coach, Golden is better and is/was an upgrade, was racist for suing for his contract money…no skill set whatsoever)
Michael Barrow as LB coach (never did anything here, decent recruiter type, Pete Carroll hired him because he is black and his LBs are black too lol!)
Paul Williams as CB coach (not a product of DNo's flawed scheme and retreat philosophy, he benefitted from D'No's tutelage, HE'LL NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!…no skill, just black privilege again lol!)
Ice Harris as RB coach (black privilege, bad mouthed the program and Golden was godly enough to forgive and save Ice's starving family from their imminent welfare plagued existence, can't recruit, has zero connections, snuck in the game without paying and photo bombed Coach Richt, our young RBs gave up countless sacks in pass protection and they fumbled numerous times all season despite our stellar o-line, can't coach a lick, no skills at ALL!!!)

You've run this Al Sharpton schtick into the ground, whitey.

I'm Not comparing coach Sol & Ice....just used him as an example....come on man how can you shut down south Florida with Al & Randy

Y'all dudes just don't like Ice its personal lol.....if he is kept by Richt great if not good bye!!!

If shutting down So Fla is solely dependent on the HC, then we don't need Ice anyway.

Yawn

Awesome burn bro.

So you do know more than you're letting on..........I see what you did there :)

Advertisement
S

Awesome burn bro.

Hopefully you get the opportunity to move up in the coaching ranks....you seem like the smartest coach ever....ijs��

Yeah dude! You seem like the smartest fan ever! Good look in your endeavors!

Its all them **** nigras I tell you!

**** Franchise…U too?!?! Never would've thought…wow. Sorry for ruining another blog lynching but this site is not a cyber plantation….Sorry boyz! Its time y'all seek other more healthy ways of developing positive self-esteem.

Advertisement
**** Franchise…U too?!?! Never would've thought…wow. Sorry for ruining another blog lynching but this site is not a cyber plantation….Sorry boyz! Its time y'all seek other more healthy ways of developing positive self-esteem.

The schtick's played out, whitey. Move on. This should have been a situational schtick like the brilliant Marv Albert schtick from the old days.

So RB coach is for guys that can't coach.

I see

Don Soldinger must've sucked badly then

Advertisement
Back